Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 30 2017

Hello everyone!

This is my entry to the NYX Face Awards Germany

In this video I will go through this "Fairy of the Dawn" Makeup

I hope you enjoy!

First I will show you what I did for preperation of the accessories

I took a pair of fake lashes and made them fit to my look using feathers..

little rhinestones and pearls

my look is inspired by the dawn and morning dew

the feathers represent the singing birds in the morning

and the rhinestones represent the sparkly effect of morning dew

here are the final lashes

to do a headpiece I used a fake flower piece and modified it to make it fit to my look

first I cut it in shape

then I made a color gradient from dark green, to metallic blue, to silver on the top using spraypaints

afterwards I used glitter to make everything sparkle :)

with liquid glue I achieved this spider web effect

afterwards I colored some blue roses with gold spraypaint

Let's head over to the makeup part!

We start off with a clean face

afterwards I applied foundation to my whole face

concealer and powder products will be used after applying the eye makeup to avoid having fallout on the face

then I filled in my eyebrows using dark blue eyeshadow

using a light concealer I defined the shape of my eyebrows to achieve a sharp and clean look

You'll make your eyebrows dance for joy

then I applied UD's Primer Potion to my lid to avoid creasing

finally some colors!

I applied a silver creme base to my whole mobile lid and waterline

afterwards I highlighted my brow bone with this light shimmery eyeshadow

and added a taupe transitioning eyeshadow into my crease

with this burgundy colored eye pencil I defined my lash line and lined my waterline

and smudged out everything with a clean brush

then I intensified it with an eyeshadow of that same color

as you can see the eye makeup leads to a lot of fallout so it does not make sense to apply your face products before

to add more depth I applied matt black eyeshadow to my outer V

and applied silver eyeshadow onto my inner crease

and contoured beneath my inner eyebrows

now I applied black mascara

and afterwards the fake lashes

and also added some little bottom lashes

then I applied concealer under my eyes and some parts of the face

and set the concealer with transparent HD powder

then I highlighted my checkbones, nose, forehead, cupids bow and chin with shimmery white eyeshadow

and contoured my cheekbones with some dark blue eyeshadow in which I blended some lighter blue eyeshadow

when you are contouring your face it's always good to start from the hair line and blend upwards

here I started painting clouds to my cheekbones using white aquapaint

and intensified the dimensional effect by blending out the paint and applying more over it again

then I shaded the clouds with dark blue eyeshadow

to incorporate something of the head piece to my makeup I cut of the bud of my fake flowers and glued it above my eyebrow

to decorate the flowers I glued rhinestones and pearls next to them

and finally added some glitter to it

also I applied some silver creme base onto my eyebrows

and contoured my nose and chin

I extended the cloud patterns onto my neck using blue aqua paint

and blended some gold tones in between the clouds to imitate a sun set effect

with the white paint and a fluffy brush I then highlighted the clouds

finally I could put on my head piece using countless bobby pins

and also teased and pinned up my hair

with a navy blue lipstick I filled in my lips and added a highlight in the center with a gold pigment and glitter

then I placed the blue roses around my neck

and put in some blue contact lenses by coloured contact lenses

and that is the final look my loves!

if you did so I would be really happy about a thumb

It would be wonderful for me to get into the next round :)

See you next time!

Byeee :)

For more infomation >> #FACEAWARDSGERMANY - Fairy of the Dawn (ENGLISH SUBTITLES) - Duration: 8:45.

-------------------------------------------

Black Ops 3 | Zombies | Custom Zombies Map | ONE WINDOW CHALLENGE | LIVESTREAM - Duration: 55:14.

For more infomation >> Black Ops 3 | Zombies | Custom Zombies Map | ONE WINDOW CHALLENGE | LIVESTREAM - Duration: 55:14.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Airports In India - Top 10 Facts - Duration: 3:28.

Hello Friends! welcome to Just For You Channel.

Today I give you some information about top 10 airports in India, those are very busy

. So, watch this video and know best Indian airport at the closeup view.

1.

Indira Gandhi International Airport,

Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi, Total passengers visiting the airport in one

year, 39,752,819

2.

Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport,

Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Total passengers visiting

the airport in one year, 34,993,738

3.

Kempegowda International Airport,

Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru, Karnataka ,Total passengers visiting the airport

in one year, 14,470,870

4.

Chennai International Airport,

Chennai International Airport,Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Total passengers visiting the airport

in one year, 13,811,191

5.

Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport,

Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata, West Bengal, Total passengers

visiting the airport in one year, 10,735,531

6.

Rajiv Gandhi International Airport,

Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Hyderabad, Telangana, Total passengers visiting the airport

in one year, 9,786,914

7.

Cochin International Airport,

Cochin International Airport, Kochi, Kerala, Total passengers visiting the airport in one

year, 6,167,265

8.

Sardar Patel International Airport,

Sardar Patel International Airport, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Total passengers visiting the airport

in one year, 4,809,999

9.

Goa International Airport,

Goa International Airport, Dabolim, Goa, Total passengers visiting the airport in one year,

4,528,582

10.

Pune International Airport,

Pune International Airport, Pune, Maharashtra, Total passengers visiting the airport in one

year, 3,945,256.

Hope you like this video, if you like this please thumbs up below and if you are new

viewers don't forget to subscribe my channel and click notification bell for upcoming video

notification in your mail box.

Feel free to comments and share this video.

For more infomation >> Top 10 Airports In India - Top 10 Facts - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

How To Enter Into Safe Mode In Windows 8/8.1/10 - Vasanth Developer - Duration: 4:44.

Hey All this is Vasanth Developer, back with another quick tip video.

In this video we will see how you can access safe modes in Microsoft Windows 10, Windows

8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 Anniversary Update.

So let's get started.

To talk about we have two methods, one is going to be temporary, and is useful for any

data backup or something like that.

The second way is for permanent usage of safe mode and a bit advanced giving you more flexibility

over the temporary safe mode.

Sorry I could not show you the first method, because I don't have a camera to record my

computer screen.

And also I really apologize for uploading this video so late.

It is because I broke my PC, and It is terribly damaged, with that being said let's get to

the point.

Firstly go to your Windows desktop, make sure you have saved any of your personal work and

close all the programs.

Once done, just signout from your account.

Now in this login screen, what you want to do is, simply click on the power icon then,

hold down the shift key and press the Restart button.

Now here, instead of Restarting your computer, it should say Please Wait...

After the operation is completed, Where you will be asked to choose an option.

Now, here you will find three things, first is the continue button, and if you click that

your PC will restart into normal mode.

The second is Troubleshoot button and the third is Turn Off your PC Button.

Here you are gonna click on Troubleshoot Button.

Once you click on that, you will get two options: one Reset this PC and two: Advanced.

Now, go ahead to the Advanced options, in that Advanced options, simply select startup

settings.

If you don't want to restart into safe mode, just click on back button and you will restart

normally.

If you want to enter safe mode, just press on restart button.

And your PC should restart, after the booting is completed, you will see something like

this.

Now, in this step, press four on your keyboard to enter safe mode, press five to enter safe

mode with Internet, press six to enter safe mode with command prompt.

Now the second way of getting into safe mode.

This mode is super helpful if your computer is affected with virus and you still want

to use it.

To get started, simply open your start menu, and search for "msconfig.exe".

Once the search is completed, simply open msconfig.exe, the alternative way to open

msconfig is just start a runbox and type msconfig and press enter to launch it.Now say yes to

your user account control, if you have enabled it.

Now a window should pop up, saying system configuration.

Here go to the boot tab.

Now select the windows 10 you want to have safe mode, if you have multiple operating

systems.

If you have only one operating system, don't follow this step.

As Windows will automatically set the appropriate option.

And if you don't know what an operating system is then just don't follow this step.

Now at the bottom of the window you will find boot options, and here select the options

as I do.

For safe mode, just select safe mode and click on Minimal.

For safe mode with Internet, click on Alternative Shell.

For safe mode with command prompt, simply select Active Directory Repair.

Once done, just click on Apply button to apply the changes.

Then click on OK button to close this window.

Now Windows should prompt you to restart.

If you restart you will be in safe mode and, if not the next time you start your PC it

goes into safe mode.

So, that's all for this video, Sorry for the problems, I really apologize and promise you

all to improve the quality of the videos as this channel grows.

As always like this video, and make sure to subscribe to my channel for more videos.

If you want the written article to this video you can find it on my website.

Thank You !

For more infomation >> How To Enter Into Safe Mode In Windows 8/8.1/10 - Vasanth Developer - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

Liên khúc nhạc trẻ Remix || Remix cực mạnh đột phá 2017 - Nhiều ca sỹ - Duration: 1:16:37.

For more infomation >> Liên khúc nhạc trẻ Remix || Remix cực mạnh đột phá 2017 - Nhiều ca sỹ - Duration: 1:16:37.

-------------------------------------------

S2 plus scan test video - Duration: 0:48.

hello,today I will show you S2 plus scan test

here is a laser hole,you can look

this red spot

and here is 1d barcodes

yeah, just press the button

di~~di~~

di~~di~~

yeah,en~ here is a QR barcode of the phone screen

di~di~

di~di~di~

ok,that's all,thank you~

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét