Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 31 2017

most viewed youtube videos worldwide ranking your youtube videos How To Boost Your YouTube Videos For More Exposure how to boost your youtube video google search by video youtube video search engine

hey everyone how you doing this is

marlon her the value nair and i want to

make this quick video i was getting

ready to make one of my youtube videos

go lie but I said hey let me share

something with everyone that they may

not know about YouTube okay so as you

can see I made a quick video here and I

have some nice keywords in my title all

right make sure you have some nice

keywords in my title always a system

that i use to help me find videos that

have for certain keywords that haven't

been created or ranked yet okay so i'm

going to show you something really

quickly look at these keywords and then

also i make sure that i put more

keywords here in the description area

okay more keywords here in the

description area and i put some of these

keywords down here in the keyword tag

area now the next thing I do is this I

copy these keywords all right let me

copy them and then I go over to

subtitles and closed caption okay now if

you don't know this YouTube tries it's

best or does its best to capture what

you are saying in your video they make

like a script of what you're what you're

saying in your video so for me it you

know I select my language is English I

set language and then I click on this

button right here she's a little green

button right here click on this area and

then what's going to happen is is the

script for the video is going to pop up

ok so this YouTube does its best to

capture what you're saying so says hey

how you doing this is mulling heard my

name is Marlon heard but youtube is I'm

saying mulling hurt alright so what I'll

do is unpublish and then I'll take those

keywords and I'll put them in the script

so it's like I said these keywords

during the video ok so what's it worth

first put them at the beginning all

right and I asked see how it pops up so

what it sounds what it looks like to you

to that I'm saying these words in the

script okay I'll put them somewhere in

in the middle I think it's like a six

minute video i post away in the middle

all right so it looks like I'm saying

these words and then I put it at the end

now when the video plays these words

aren't going to play during the video is

not going to be like you know I'll say

something next you notice I'm gonna say

he was no it's just when it comes to

ranking and people finding your videos

those those words are like really

embedded into the video okay so I'm

gonna go back over here so that's other

subtitles and closed caption you want to

you know make sure when it pops are

going to tell you select your your your

your language you want to publish it I

mean click on this button takes over

there then after you save it to the

subtitles or publix that means that yes

is those those new words are now live in

the video so I'm going to go into info

and settings okay info and settings and

I'm gonna make sure that my links are in

here I write some words I have keywords

in here and then I am going to make it

from unlisted to public all right and

I'm going to hit publish okay now what

this means is that this video is now

live to the public now let's take a look

at my key words here and lets you well

we will we get wit of another youtube I

met another uh tabs are

okay and i'm going to choose all right

this keyword and we're putting the

search to see what happens Oh number one

out of eight thousand I was 8190 results

for network marketing with people who

may have the similar keywords this did

my video is number one on this page okay

number one on this page let's try this

one let's see what happens if I do this

ty Lopez seems to be a pretty popular

name for this industry let's see what

happens with this all right did I choose

a good one it's a pretty popular name

all right maybe not let's see page two

okay not yet all right yeah that that

his name is pretty popular okay not

ranking yet but it's a pretty popular

keyword so as this video gets up there most viewed youtube videos worldwide ranking your youtube videos How To Boost Your YouTube Videos For More Exposure how to boost your youtube video google search by video youtube video search engine

it is I'm on page four not good but it's

in there so as this video gets more more

get more views okay hritik is more views

that that ranking will go up okay I like

the fact that it wasn't on page when it

shows that hey you you got to work and

gotta get better let's try this one

let's try this keyword alright let's see

Pretty Polly is a pretty popular guy see

page two not yet Oh page three all right

not quite there but it will get better

alright it's a new video says right here

new video so it will give better

rankings as more people begin to view

this video ok so just want to share that

that with you but it's for one keyword

page one all right page one for that

keyword let's do these other keywords

bring up as well too because I've some

keyword in here alright multi-level

comes that work let's try this keyword

let's see let's see what that does is

that a main key work with its in there

ok i'll write not in there yet alright

not in there yet alright pretty sure

this is a very popular term

all right not yet not quite a start one

more this is exciting i love this let's

try let's try this keyword all right as

you can see you're going to get better

rankings from the keyword that in your

title and these keywords are like third

for fifth level keywords oh look at that

page 2 on how to start your network

marketing business out of Wow 814

thousands of this is cool paint too not

bad not bad at all all right not bad at

all so this is what kind of shares with

you all just a little you too bitch that

might be to help you out this just kiddo

I gonna have an adult video for a 16

year old let's go back all right just

want to share it with you all so hope

this helps one a day mahler the bag in

there a little bit of YouTube little bit

of you too bitch and I'll be telling you

soon most viewed youtube videos worldwide ranking your youtube videos How To Boost Your YouTube Videos For More Exposure how to boost your youtube video google search by video youtube video search engine

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét