Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Apr 1 2017

Today is good day!! Hohohoho.

Humble: Good morning, barber Haobaby!

Good morning. Really early today? What do you want this time?

I'm coming for shaving!

Welcome, just come in

Where do you want to shave? Face or somewhere else?

Of course my hair! Where else I can shave?

Such as face or ... I can't help shave other place expect hair. Let's me see. What kind of hair style do you want?

Just cut a little, don't be too short!

Alright, wait a minute

Perfect work! Ok, I finished, how about his one

Hao.. Your skill ... is.... good as before QAQ

Hey dude, I want to change my hair style!

No problem at all, what kind of hair style do you want?

My bangs shape is too bad, I think you can fix this for me.

Okay, I can help you with this one. Hold on a second

Done. Do you like the haircut I design for you?

WTF you make for me. How can I meet people with this hair? I'd like to tell you "go to hell" but by second thought I prefer to send you there myself.

Wait wait wait, You don't even pay the bill!!!

Wtf these young men? I do some many fashion haircut for them but seems they don't appreciate for my work! Maybe it's time to make some change.

Hey handsome, are you premium of my shop? What can I help?

Haircut

Okey

You must very popular in company because you have a such handsome face

Of course I am

So which shampoo do you want to use? Normal one or better one?

Normal just fine

Any familiar barer in my shop?

No

Okay. So I will introduce the level of my shop. We got designer, senior designer, director, chief , deputy manager and shopkeeper for you to choose.

Usually someone like you will choose the best barer for himself. So maybe you want the shopkeeper to help you?

Hahaha, no necessary. Just call the designer for me.

Alright, just sit here.

Hello, I'm No.9 designer Tony Hao. Glad to serve for you. I see your hair is little dry, with some forked.

But in this shop I can help you fix this problem. We get the best care product in this village, also the price is cheap, just 998 RMB once. If you want a cooler hair design,

we have a suit conclude the care product and hair design ,just 1999 RMB.

If you join our diamond member, charge 9999 can give extra 5000,

also get a discount on 70%. Is this sound good?

Thank you but I don't need this. Just shaved all my hair.

Wtf?

Hahhahahaha

Now the show is coming to the end. This time, we have delivered quite a lot useful information to you all,

and I believe that you guys surly get to know something about this mod. If you still got some mods that you cant play well, welcome to leave your comments below the video.

In that, presumably, your mods will be introduced next time. Thank you for watching, don't forget to hit the subscribe button if you like it.

For more infomation >> [Minecraft] 我的模組EP59 - HairC Mod - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

Eglantine update: Andromeda, Minius, and Whispers of the goddess - Duration: 3:25.

Hey, everybody, it's Eglantine with a DAfan7711 update. Today is Friday, March 31, 2017.

[Running, grunts, jump jets firing]

I reached the Heleus Cluster in the Andromeda Galaxy ten days ago, and nothing has gone as planned,

but I did get my first outpost up and running.

Some of the locals want me dead; others will give the Milky Way races a chance to prove ourselves;

and I've deployed several APEX strike teams in multiplayer.

I've posted a mission featuring my level 1 Human Male Vanguard. I plan to upload a video featuring my Human Female Engineer, too.

My current preferred weapons for all classes are the Thokin assault rifle and the M-23 Katana shotgun.

[Gunfire.] Engineer: Down to our final contestant.

[Cryo beam freezing enemy, electrical overload.]

Engineer: Whoohoo!

For Andromeda tips, lore, and other great Mass Effect videos, check out Minius GC. His latest series covers the 7 Profiles and suggests ability builds for your Pathfinder.

Minius' Engineer video makes me want to try a loadout with incinerate, energy drain, and overload.

In past Mass Effect games, I've played exclusively with overload,

and I never thought about the cool options for using both energy drain and overload in the same loadout.

I'll put some Minius GC links in the description box below.

On Saturday, April 1st, starting at 5 p.m. Pacific, 8 p.m. Eastern, and 1 in the afternoon Sunday on the east coast of Australia,

Minius is hosting a multiplayer session at Mass Effect Open Mic, in case you want to chat, on Xbox.

Future sessions will include PS4 and PC, so every platform will have a chance. Everyone is always welcome.

He will set up some better times for our European friends in the future.

If you'd like to add him as a friend, he's minius54 on Xbox Live, PSN, and Origin.

If you're trying to reach him for an invite, or with any questions, he says @MiniusGC on Twitter is the best way to reach him.

In other gaming news, D has been active on Tumblr, and they contributed two stories to the Wintersend exchange that went live on Archive of Our Own this week.

Check out Josephine: A Bard's Tale, and Whispers of the goddess.

Key players include Ambassador Josephine Montilyet, Inquisitor Lavellan, and Mythal of the Dragon Age universe.

The collection includes 83 stories and art pieces featuring the women and girls of Dragon Age.

I'll put a link in the description box below.

This is Eglantine in Andromeda. Thanks for watching, and, remember: "The future is ours."

[Gunfire.] Engineer: Down to our final contestant.

Engineer: Whoohoo!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét