Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 31 2017

Nunes 'Source' Was A "Whistleblower-Type", Ryan Says

As the imbroglio within the House Intel Committee continues with Democrats refusing the listen

to the 'message' without knowing who the 'messenger' was, Speaker Ryan provided a little more color

on the source of Devin Nunes' information about incidental surveillance of President

Trump�s team.

"[Nunes] had told me that a whistleblower type person had given him some information

that was new, that spoke to the last administration and part of this investigation,�

�What Chairman Nunes said was he came into possession of new information he thought was

valuable to this investigation and he was going to go and inform people about it.�

We wonder what Ryan's definition of a "whistleblower-type" is?

Ryan also said he did not urge Nunes to inform Trump of his findings, saying he told him

to include it in his committee's probe of Russia�s election interference.

�He didn�t have the documents, so I didn�t,� Ryan said when asked if he saw Nunes's physical

evidence.

"He was going to brief everybody.� Of course, 'whistleblower' or not, Democrats

will refuse to accept the facts in the new information because it just does not fit their

narrative.

Is anyone surprised that multiple Democrats (and one Republican) have demanded that Nunes

recuse himself (or resign) and are even beginning a probe into Nunes' connections?

Govern the bloody country already!!

For more infomation >> Nunes 'Source' Was A Whistleblower Type, Ryan Says - politics - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Annihilator RAMMER Highlight | Diep.io - Duration: 5:24.

annihilator rammer highlight diep.io

For more infomation >> Annihilator RAMMER Highlight | Diep.io - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

С Днём юмора, с Днём смеха! Поздравление с 1 апреля футаж 5 Видео открытка - Duration: 0:26.

For more infomation >> С Днём юмора, с Днём смеха! Поздравление с 1 апреля футаж 5 Видео открытка - Duration: 0:26.

-------------------------------------------

С Днём юмора, с Днём смеха! Поздравление с 1 апреля футаж 3 Видео открытка - Duration: 0:18.

For more infomation >> С Днём юмора, с Днём смеха! Поздравление с 1 апреля футаж 3 Видео открытка - Duration: 0:18.

-------------------------------------------

☑️ BrokenRail - Save Me ☑️ - Duration: 3:32.

For more infomation >> ☑️ BrokenRail - Save Me ☑️ - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

С Днём юмора, с Днём смеха! Поздравление с 1 апреля футаж 2 Видео открытка - Duration: 0:28.

For more infomation >> С Днём юмора, с Днём смеха! Поздравление с 1 апреля футаж 2 Видео открытка - Duration: 0:28.

-------------------------------------------

С Днём юмора, с Днём смеха! Поздравление с 1 апреля футаж 4 Видео открытка - Duration: 0:28.

For more infomation >> С Днём юмора, с Днём смеха! Поздравление с 1 апреля футаж 4 Видео открытка - Duration: 0:28.

-------------------------------------------

Massive Drugstore Makeup Haul! - Duration: 13:09.

hey everyone so you can probably tell by

my thumbnail but today I am going to be

doing a giant drugstore haul for you

guys and I excited to do this because I

haven't done a big shop like this in

such a long time but the reason I bought

so much makeup was because priceline

actually had a 40-percent of sale on all

cosmetics so that's pretty insane that's almost

half price so I decided to go a little

bit crazy I bought some stuff online and

in-store and it's kind of added up. I

think all together i spent about two

hundred dollars but for the amount of things

i got i think that pretty good value and

for any of you guys who don't know what

priceline is i think its equivalent like

boot and alter I think it's basically

just a drugstore we can get all of our

makeup and I actually used to work at

priceline back in the day so I'm a big

fan of all the makeup but before I get

into this video I just want to say a

huge thank you to you guys for all of

the support a nice comments on my recent

video which was where I announced my

vlog channel. You guys are all so excited

and I'm super excited so I'm really

happy about that. If you guys haven't

checked it out yet, there's no video up

yet but if you want to check it out

there is a link in the iCard above and a

link down below to the channel if you

haven't already I'd love if you could

subscribe to that channel and this

channel and let's just get into the hall

okay so this is the box with all of the

makeup in that I bought so there's quite

a bit of stuff here and majority of the

stuff that I bought was either new

products of the drugstore or NYX

products because I've got two videos

planned. I want to do a full face using

NYX products and I want to do a first

impressions. What would I call it? I'd

probably call it a full face using new

at the drugstore products I think,

anyways I wanted to ask you guys which

video you'd like to see first so I've got a

poll up here which I want you guys to

vote in and tell me which of those two

videos you'd like to see first. So the

full face using NYX all the full face

using new at the drugstore products so

let's see what I've got in this box I

was so excited when this arrived this

morning so the first thing that I had

here is the new maybelline bronzer I

think. I don't know if it's got an actual name but I

got zero one blondes because I'm blonde

haha I don't know.

But it's a really nice bronzer, it's

fully matte as well which is really

nice because I tend to have quite a lot

of shimmery bronzers. I feel like you

could use this as a bronzer or a contour

shade and it also has this really nice

little section over here which had these

like shimmery bricks in which you could

probably use this individual I shadows

I'll give it a little swatch for you guys if

you want to see I don't know if you can

really see that so I think you'd want to

use this as more of a blush than a

highlight just because I feel like it's

going to be too intense or maybe you have tanned skin it will be a nice highlight but for

light skin I think it would be more of a

blush. Next I have this Maybelline Dream

cushion foundation and this is really

cool it's got SPF 40 and I got the shade

natural ivory I was really tossing up

with the shades I didn't know whether I

should get like a dark one for when i'm

fake tanned or a light one when I'm not fake tanned

and since it's like a cushion

foundation it's not exactly one you

could mix so i had to get like one shade

but it's really cool so basically it

comes with this little like pressed

pressed pad what would you call it

cushion, I don't know and then you lift

this section up here and you just have

to press the foundation and then dab it

on your face and this is so cool I feel like it would

be really easy and i feel like it would

be a really lightweight and great to use on

those days where you really can't be

bothered putting a lot of effort into

your makeup so i'm excited to try this

out I've also heard a lot of great

things about cushion foundations quite a

few brands seem to be coming out with

them so I can't wait to try it out I

have to stop half of one of my favorite

powders because I actually smashed my

last one but it's the australis, fresh and

flawless pressed powder and I believe

you can only get this in Australia

unless you can order online but you can

get your hands on it and is such a great

powder also gives you a little bit of

coverage but it doesn't look cakey this

will ask me a really long time as well

to be honest sometimes I'll just wear

this and no foundation and yeah since it

was forty percent up ahead stock up I

decided to buy the next BB cream partly

because I wanted to use it in my video

also because I was really curious about

I have heard things about that BB cream

and I'm pretty sure it was one of the

best sellers from NYX as well from what

I remember from the website I got the

shade natural I think yeah I got the

shade 02 natural hopefully this is right

I'm feeling this is going to be me when

I'm not fake tanned

but I do love a BB cream and I haven't

been using BB cream enough so I'm

excited to start using this. It says that it

brightens, soothes, moisturisers and it's

oil-free, mineral enriched and so I think

that sounds like a perfect I have a

feeling it's going to be like the garnier

oily skin BB cream that I have

but I'm excited to try to I've never

actually tried out any of the rimmel

eyeshadow palettes in fact I don't think

I even knew that they had like these

eyeshadow palettes but they look so cute

especially since they're mini and they have

really nice colours. I believe there is two of

them. There was two of them at priceline

anyway, one of them had really like

natural bronzy shades but I feel like I've

got a few palettes like that so I

decided to pick this one up and I really

liked this blue shade in it I thought

this is so cool like a look at that I

honestly that shade in particular is

quite pigmented for like a drugstore

palette which is really good like look

at that guys don't know if you can see

it's also quite a wearable blue shade as

well so these are the shades that they've got

they've got a purple one here don't know

why I'm swatching it round here. Let's just swatch it

here. That's quite good as well.

And it's also got kind of like a shimmery, silvery

color I don't know this is silver or if it's

like a copper but like look that's

pretty amazing as well so I'm excited to

use this in my new at the drugstore

tutorial because I think it's a really

great palette. Another NYX product that

I decided to pick up was their pore

filler and they've got a few primers but

this was the one that was most

recommended so I was like okay I'm going

to get this one and pore filler sounds

exactly like what you need for a primer.

When it arrived I was really

expecting it's to be bigger but I kind of like

that it's little but yes I'm

pretty sure this will just do the same

thing as all my other primers

do but we will see when I do the video

next I thought is L'Oreal Paris lumi

magique little pen thing I think it's

just called that oh it's like a

highlighter pen and how pretty is this

packaging I feel like it looks really

luxurious and like it's a bit more

expensive than it actually was I'm see

if I can't open it think I think you

just want after then you a little bit on

your skin all right oh I'm pretty sure

the concealer not like a high

oh no concealer on my top ok so I

thought this is a highlight I just by

the way we made it sound I don't know

why but it's actually like a

highlighting pen so you know when you

want to highlight underneath your eyes

brighten them up that's what this does

so that's pretty cool i also bought

another highlighting pen but this one's

a little bit different so this is by

australis and this is their bright eyes

illuminating under-eye concealer and

we've got a little banana sticker here

because everybody knows about the banana

powder that's in the Australis

contouring palette and a lot of people

use it under that I just to kind of like

conceal the darkness and it really

brightens indica I so I'm guessing this

is going to be the same it's going to be

a bit more of a yellow kind of concealer

so it's going to correct the darkness

underneath your eyes that's pretty cool

i would be interested to see what this

is like because i wasn't actually the

biggest fan of the banana powder so the

curious about this even if i just use

this as like a color corrector and then

i cut another castle on top maybe that

would work I then got to individual next

I shadows and these are really pretty I

was really drawn to these two in a store

i'm going to bring them up close and let

them folks so this is what they look

like I've just got this gold shade

called bedroom eyes and then I've got

this kind of pinky it looks a little

pink on the camera should I it called

fireball I I would definitely wear these

to a lot and it's watch the minister as

well and they're really good quality and

they've got really nice pale so I think

these will be great quotes to add to my

collection my friends say I'm actually

recommended that I tried this product

and it's a rebel london broil blush and

i got it in the shade coral queen and i

believe she got it in the shade as well

so it's just a cream blush and i only

own a couple of cream blushes just

peeling off the sticky tape on the blush

so i can show you guys but this is what

it looks like it is actually timing i

saw this online and i was tempted to buy

on there but i was like i know i'll go

have a look in store and it's salut this

is what it looks like I feel like well

this was really nice in my skin I'm

excited to try it on my face I decided

to buy lipstick when I was in the store

and I'm pretty sure the kate moss

lipsticks my room will have been out for

ages but this is a new collection so

it's like anna rose gold which cool is

rose gold

I don't know a big packaging I got to

show which is very wearable and I know

I'm going to wear all the time it's

Michonne rock and roll nude and I've got

a couple of remote lipsticks already and

I really like them and they have like a

really particular smell but I actually

kind of like to smell so yeah I then

picked up this NYX matte liquid eyeliner

I'm pretty sure how good reviews on the

website as well let me know if you guys

who tried out any of these quotes by the

way and what you think of them but I was

really in need of another eyeliner

because might have dried out so I

started to pick this up I also got the

Nick the skinny mascara and this is so

cute it's so tiny i think it's not be

perfect for bottom lashes so i'm looking

forward to trying this out in the video

maybe even works my top lashes as well

it's like will be very separating so

this looks like a handy product i

decided to buy a second rods are well as

online and this is a mixed matte bronzer

in the shade I think about the shade

medium and it actually is really light

on packaging so I'm going to get it out

have a look okay that's actually really

nice bronzer shade a bit more of orangey

kind of bronzer that I kind of like it

now I already have a couple of these

blushes by decided to pick another one

out because i just like collecting

things especially makeup and this one

i'm just getting our packaging again and

it's almost like this this is a lot

brighter than any blush that i have but

i thought i'd give it a try and see what

it looks like but it's well there's no

price i think he needs a lot of things i

think you'll pick up a winter when you

have pale skin you want like a really

nice kind of wintry flushed your tips

maybe it's in the shade statement read i

say that's not red though like

definitely pink but it looks cool i

decided to pick up another one of my

staples mr. maybelline age rewind

concealer and this is bragged about so

highly and it is really really great I

got the shade what does it say Oh fair

fair class I think it's really great if

you get a light shade just because then

you can use as a highlighter but also if

they're not faked handle something you

can just use it as a normal concealer so

that's the tip I give you guys always go

a shade lighter than when you're your

hand your challenges you're almost 10

I'm but yeah this is a very good

concealer I decided to get another brow

mascara and I've never used this one

before this is the next tinted brow

mascara and it looks way more like a

yellowy blunt online a little bit

worried about it but this is like the

perfect shade now I'm looking at it a

bit of an ashy blonde which I think of

perfect for your eyebrows and also it's

mini size which is really nice so we'll

see how this is another eyebrow product

that I decided to get with their necks

eyebrow cake powder and this is this

blonde blonde I've been just running out

of all my brow products so I really need

to stock up I've been really missing

baking onto my eyes but I decided to buy

a bit more of an affordable loose powder

this time so I decided to pick up the

Rimmel London match perfection

translucent powder and oh it's

transparent as well so it will work with

any shade that you are and yeah I'm

excited to start baking gonna see if

this works nicely this is another new

product at the drugstore and it's

enabling be faced jurisdic- packaging

this was really nice and sleek on one

side we've got the contouring stick or

the bronzing stick which looks very

pretty and then on the other side we've

got the highlighting stick which

actually I think again looks more like a

concealer kind of highlighter and the

last point that I had to share with you

guys is an X liquid lipstick in the

shade embellishment I'm pretty sure this

shade is being raised without quite a

lot it's got the packaging when it's a

little bit shimmery but it's just kind

of like a perfectly nude and this is a

really nice color where lots of colors

like this and actually it's almost like

a brownie purple I don't really like the

brown liquid lipsticks I don't think it

suits me so I like ones like this that

have a little bit of color in it so

hopefully this is nice I parachutes are

great things about the liquid lipsticks

from next so so does it feel all i

really hope you guys enjoyed this video

let me know if you try it out any of the

products that i shared with you in this

video and let me don't you think of them

in the comments because it will help me

out a lot when i'm trying them out and

then everyone else can hear your

opinions as well as they're wanting to

know what a products like but if you

haven't already make sure to subscribe

to my channel and my vlog channel and

give this video a thumbs up if you

enjoyed it and I'll see you guys in my

next video

bye

you

For more infomation >> Massive Drugstore Makeup Haul! - Duration: 13:09.

-------------------------------------------

MC Daleste - Paquera de Escola (Studio THG ft. DJ Wilton) + LETRA - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> MC Daleste - Paquera de Escola (Studio THG ft. DJ Wilton) + LETRA - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

LEGO Nexo Knights 2017 Summer sets pictures! - Duration: 1:03.

These pictures were from Sinqel and were extracted by the Brick Fan.

I mean,

we finally have a picture for the 40 dollar Axl's Rumble Maker box,

which we didn't see before.

Oh, and wow, that small Macy's Drop Dragon set

looks like it's worth less than 15 dollars,

but 15 dollars is the official price.

It's tiny,

and I didn't realize that in the Toy Fair.

But either way,

if you wanna hear my full thoughts on these sets,

check out my Toy Fair thoughts video on the line.

What do you guys think?

Leave your thoughts in the comments below.

I'll see you guys later.

Peace out.

Bye.

For more infomation >> LEGO Nexo Knights 2017 Summer sets pictures! - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

HOF 2017'e İlerlerken | Mick Foley Hall of Fame Konuşması - Duration: 44:02.

For more infomation >> HOF 2017'e İlerlerken | Mick Foley Hall of Fame Konuşması - Duration: 44:02.

-------------------------------------------

Key to Victory for Democrats in 2018: Steal Trump's Playbook - Duration: 4:45.

While the DNC is still trying to point fingers everywhere they can in an effort to deflect

blame over November's loss - there is an absolute NEED to formulate an effective plan

to defeat the GOP in 2018.

Democrats and sane people across the country cannot wait around to see if Trump and Congress

actually figure out how to work together.

As the GOP and Trump were dealt a crushing blow with their inability to pass an awful

health care reform bill, the Dems had every chance to capitalize - instead the FREEDOM

caucus are the ones that gained favor…

SERIOUSLY?

Things have seemed ripe for a 3rd party for some time now, but in their biggest moment,

we were offered Gary Johnson and Jill Stein

So, change has to happen within the DNC

Groups that want to kick out lobbyists and present solutions

I'm not a huge Bernie guy and I despise Trump - but there are some lessons we can

learn from their efforts on the campaign trail.

They BLASTED the Washington power players and influence from special interests.

They offered a relief from DC elitists that don't care about right or left, they only

care about money

The DNC also needs someone to offer clear alternatives to what the GOP is offering.

The GOP ran on repealing and replacing the Affordable Care Act.

So, why not offer up a comprehensive, well vetted single-payer plan or medicaid expansion.

If the GOP is calling for immigration reform, because people are worried about losing jobs

or straining public services, then offer an alternative plan.

Both Trump and Sanders, regardless of their actual platform, listened to the public's

biggest fears and offered compelling solutions for them.

THAT is how the Democrats win control back.

Be the better option.

I know Trump is awful, we all do.

But, we've already tried beating him by pointing that out and it didn't work.

The DNC needs to be the compelling alternative that vows to restore America.

Find where we are broken and offer an amazing way to fix that.

Groups like Brand New Congress that are working on both sides and the awesome Justice Democrats

on the left are working so hard to do just that.

They both have clear platforms that offer solutions to the American public.

We could all follow their lead into the 2018 midterms, or we can continue to blame Russia

and state the obvious that Trump sucks and watch the GOP retain control over our government

For more infomation >> Key to Victory for Democrats in 2018: Steal Trump's Playbook - Duration: 4:45.

-------------------------------------------

News Conference: Oregon Final Four Preview - Duration: 23:31.

For more infomation >> News Conference: Oregon Final Four Preview - Duration: 23:31.

-------------------------------------------

Federal judge blocks Trump's travel ban indefinitely - Duration: 2:13.

Meet President Trump�s Ms. Fix-It

BY JORDAN FABIAN

Dina Powell is the Trump administration�s Ms. Fix-It.

The deputy national security adviser for strategy, one of the few White House aides with extensive

experience in a past Republican administration, has taken on a large list of responsibilities

touching on foreign and domestic policy.

Besides serving as a deputy to national security adviser H.R. McMaster, Powell was asked by

senior adviser Jared Kushner, the president�s son-in-law, to serve in a new office tasked

with using private-sector ideas to overhaul the federal government.

Powell, who speaks Arabic and moved to the United States from Egypt at the age of 4,

is also advising President Trump and his daughter Ivanka on economic initiatives.

Her rising power has brought additional scrutiny on the 43-year-old, who has come under criticism

from some Trump loyalists and outside conservatives for her work at Goldman Sachs. Some accuse

her of being a �Democrat in disguise.�

Her boosters inside and outside the White House say such claims are laughable given

her years working for former President George W. Bush�s administration and for congressional

Republicans, including former House Majority Leader Dick Armey (R-Texas).

�I don�t think she started life as a Trump person, but remember, she worked for Dick

Armey. She didn�t start life as a left-winger,� said former Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.),

an informal adviser to Trump. �She was with us when we were getting some very conservative

things accomplished.�

Powell spent the past decade in New York working at Goldman Sachs, where she led the bank�s

nonprofit foundation. She oversaw the 10,000 Women initiative, which provides mentoring

and networking opportunities for female entrepreneurs.

Her work caught the eye of Ivanka Trump, who cold-called her following the election to

discuss the program, according to a source familiar with the conversation.

Powell began informally advising the influential first daughter during the transition and was

hired by then-President-elect Trump in January to work on issues related to entrepreneurship,

small businesses and women�s empowerment.

For Powell, who has two children, that continues to be a part of her portfolio. This week she

sat in on a roundtable meeting for female business owners hosted by Trump and Vice President

Pence.

As deputy national security adviser, Powell has been directly involved in preparations

for meetings between Trump and the leaders of Egypt, Jordan and China. She�s working

with McMaster on long-term strategy and helping lead the interagency process with Secretary

of State Rex Tillerson, Defense Secretary James Mattis and leaders of the intelligence

community.

At the age of 29, Powell succeeded Clay Johnson, a close confidant of Bush, to become the youngest

person ever to direct the presidential personnel office, which was tasked with identifying

hundreds of appointees and top staff members across the federal government.

�She has get-it-done skills,� said Johnson. �That is exactly her strong suit. She�s

a doer.�

She then served as assistant secretary of State for educational and cultural affairs

under Karen Hughes, who was Bush�s head of public diplomacy.

Powell�s experience has made her stand out in a White House wracked by infighting that

has struggled to master the art of governing.

But it has also made her a target for conservatives who worry that Powell, working with Kushner,

Ivanka Trump and National Economic Council Director Gary Cohn, could push a softer White

House line on trade, Wall Street and climate change policy.

�This is not who we voted for. The base voted for Trump and his policies. Not Gary

Cohn�s, not Dina Powell�s. Not the left wing of the Democratic Party. This is a Republican

White House,� said one GOP operative on Wall Street.

�No one is questioning their competence,� the operative added. �But there are a lot

of questions about whether they are trying to pull away from Trump�s agenda.�

Gingrich and others scoffed at the notion that Powell will pull Trump to the left.

�Dina is a strong conservative,� said Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.), who has known Powell

for around five years. �I�ve come to rely on her for advice and insight. She has a wide

range of experience that few people in Washington have.�

Former Bush officials credit Powell�s success to her willingness to offer unvarnished advice

to the president and senior officials on whom to hire and how to frame a message, while

backing it up with ample facts and figures.

They also say she has unrivaled people skills that have helped her form long-lasting connections

in the Capitol.

Margaret Spellings, who served as Bush�s Domestic Policy Council director and later

as Education secretary, said she became friends with Powell sitting next to her at the daily

7 a.m. senior White House staff meeting.

�When you�re a young mother with children at 7 o�clock, sometimes you have makeup

on sometimes you don�t. Sometimes your hair is wet, sometimes it is not,� said Spellings,

who is now president of the University of North Carolina system. �We had a lot in

common keeping it all together while working, and I am a huge fan of hers. She is unique

in the way that she brings people together.�

Powell traveled throughout the Middle East in her State Department role and has spoken

about her experience growing up in the Dallas area trying to balance her desire to blend

in among her American peers with her Egyptian heritage, instilled in her by her Coptic Christian

parents.

�I so desperately wanted a turkey and cheese sandwich with potato chips,� Powell told

The Washington Post in 2005. �And instead I always got grape leaves and hummus and falafel,

not even in a cool brown paper bag. And now, of course, I appreciate so much that I did.�

Powell will now be charged with helping to explain Trump�s policies, including his

proposed ban on travelers from several Muslim-majority countries, to allies that have been shaken

by the president�s stances on issues such as trade and intelligence.

Spellings says that Powell, based on her experience with her, can be effective within the administration

and outside it.

�The thing that makes Dina so effective is that she is not a credit-seeker,� said

Spellings. �She wants to get a result while elevating the principals. That is a skill

that can hold you in good stead in Washington. She can bring that kind of discipline, that

kind of skill to a new White House.�

For more infomation >> Federal judge blocks Trump's travel ban indefinitely - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

2017 – The Year of New World Order Anniversaries - Duration: 14:03.

2017 � The Year of New World Order Anniversaries

New World Order Anniversaries abound in this year of 2017.

If you go back in time exactly 50 or exactly 100 years, there are key events that occurred

that still shape our world today � events orchestrated by the same network of Secret

Societies and Illuminati bloodlines that have been manipulating the world for hundreds if

not thousands of years.

The following article highlights 5 New World Order anniversaries about which it is important

to inform yourself, since the official version of these events is shallow at best and deceptive

at worst.

In all cases, the events were not what they seemed at the time, nor were we ever told

the full truth afterwards by governments or the mainstream media.

The RMS Lusitania at the end of a voyage in New York in 1917.

The sinking of this ship is a major event in the list of New World Order anniversaries.

Image credit: Wikipedia.

New World Order Anniversaries #1: 100 Years Since US Tricked into Entering WW1

The US Government of 1917 under Woodrow Wilson tried to paint a picture that it was highly

reluctant to enter the War in Europe that became known as World War I (the so-called

�War to End All Wars�).

At one point perhaps that was true.

However, since the agents of deception had infiltrated the White House � such as Colonel

Edward Mandell House, handler of then US president Wilson � the US was being manipulated to

enter the war on the side of the Triple Entente (Britain, France and Russia).

The social engineers knew, though, that they couldn�t simply announce that the US would

enter the war.

It would be political suicide, go against Wilson�s campaign promises and cross public

opinion.

Besides, that�s not how things work.

The NWO manipulators use the Freemasonic technique of ordo ab chao or order out of chaos to move

their agenda forward by stealth.

Just as with the false flag Pearl Harbor incident that would get the US into a later world war

in 1941, they needed an excuse by which they could claim they were defending themselves.

The British ship RMS Lusitania provided such as excuse, because it was carrying American

passengers.

The cruiser, which left New York and was bound for Britain, was hiding British armaments

and was attacked by German U-Boats and sunk on May 7, 1917.

For the well-researched background to the false flag Lusitania event, see the article

FALSE FLAG AT SEA � The Lusitania, Woodrow Wilson, and the Deceptions that Dragged America

into World War I by James Perloff.

Germany had foreknowledge of the Lusitania event and even warned Americans they could

be attacked.

Germany knew they were being coaxed into war.

They even took out an ad (see image above) that was published in 50 US newspapers, warning

Americans who were going to be aboard the Lusitania that they were entering a war zone

and thus could be attacked.

Perloff writes:

�On May 5 � two days before the tragedy � Winston Churchill met with Admiral Fisher

(First Sea Lord), Admiral Oliver (Chief of Naval Staff), and Commander Joseph Kenworthy

(Naval Intelligence), in the Admiralty�s map room.

Here a great grid showed locations of British ships and hostile ships, marked with pins.

The map showed the Lusitania and U-20 on a collision course.

What was said is unrecorded, but Kenworthy wrote in his postwar book The Freedom of the

Seas: �The Lusitania was deliberately sent at considerably reduced speed into an area

where a U-boat was known to be waiting and with her escorts withdrawn.� However, the

publisher deleted the word �deliberately� at the Admiralty�s insistence.

The Admiralty could have safeguarded the Lusitania by rerouting her around the north of Ireland,

where it knew no U-boats were operating � On May 7, however, no destroyers were designated

to protect her, even though four were lying idle in the nearby port of Milford Haven,

and despite the U-20�s known presence in the south Irish Sea, where it had sunk two

steamers the previous day.

The only warship assigned to meet the Lusitania was an aging cruiser, the Juno.

However, even the Juno was ordered back to the port of Queenstown on Ireland�s southern

coast � on the justification that she was vulnerable to submarine attack!�

Like most of these events, the perpetrators were in charge of the subsequent investigation,

commission and coverup:

�Thus, in violation of the traditions of justice, Lord Mersey was asked to render a

verdict before the inquiry even began.

The request came from the men responsible for denying the Lusitania protection.

Comparison to Pearl Harbor is apt.

In that event, President Franklin D. Roosevelt and select officials had complete foreknowledge

of the attack, which they denied to the commanders in Hawaii, Admiral Kimmel and General Short.

Roosevelt then appointed an investigative body, the Roberts Commission, which laid all

blame on Kimmel and Short.

Roosevelt thus followed the example set 26 years earlier by his distant cousin Churchill.

It bears mentioning that when the Lusitania sank, Franklin D. Roosevelt was Assistant

Secretary of the Navy, the same position held by another of his cousins, Theodore Roosevelt,

when the USS Maine exploded in 1898, triggering the Spanish-American War.�

The sinking of Lusitania was not the end of the chicanery in the year 1917, however.

There was still much more to come.

A major event in the list of New World Order anniversaries: the Balfour Declaration, justification

for Zionists to found Israel.

New World Order Anniversaries #2: 100 Years Since the Rothschild Balfour Declaration

Another key event also occurred in 1917 which, as the last 100 years have shown, has had

severe and deadly geopolitical repercussions.

I refer to the infamous Balfour Declaration, an important milestone in New World Order

anniversaries.

The Balfour Declaration was a letter addressed by Arthur James Balfour (then British Foreign

Minister) to Walter Rothschild.

The letter is dated November 2nd, 1917, and was the result of decades of pressure by the

Zionists, who had formed their first conference (�The World Zionist Congress�) in 1897

in Basel, Switzerland.

Unfortunately for the people already living in that land � the Palestinians � the

letter has been used by the Zionists to justify the founding of Israel (by force), which eventually

happened on May 14th, 1948.

The UK was occupying Palestine at the time so had no lawful right to grant the territory

to anyone, since they stole it themselves, so the letter is hardly a binding legal document.

Arthur Koestler is a Jewish author who exposed the myth of �Jewish DNA� and a Jewish

claim to Palestine in his 1976 book The Thirteenth Tribe.

In that book he outlines why Ashkenazi Jews are not descended from the historical Israelites

of antiquity, but rather from Khazars (a Turkic people from Khazaria which is now in Russia).

He theorizes that the Khazars (who converted to Judaism in the 8th century AD) migrated

westwards into Eastern Europe in the 12th and 13th centuries when the Khazar Empire

was collapsing.

Koestler wrote that in the Balfour Declaration, �one nation solemnly promised to a second

nation the country of a third.� Well put.

Additionally, the letter states that the UK would support the Zionists establishing a

Jewish homeland if nothing was done to the detriment of the civil and religious rights

of Palestinians living there.

Anyone who knows about Israel�s treatment of the Palestinians � e.g. rationing their

food, shooting unarmed Arab civilians including children, building illegal settlements on

stolen land, testing new weapons against them in the Gaza strip (an open air concentration

camp) and committing genocide � will know that the Zionists have hardly respected that.

Here is an excerpt from the Balfour Declaration:

�His Majesty�s government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national

home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement

of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice

the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the

rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.�

The Balfour Declaration didn�t just occur by chance.

It was pushed forward by Zionist powerbrokers and sympathizers who held sway over both the

UK and US Governments at the time.

There is considerable evidence that the UK signed off on the Jewish homeland as part

of a backroom deal � so they could get the US to enter WW1 on their side.

Remember, numerous members of the same group of international bankers (many Jewish) were

pushing for Zionism and had the power to fund either the UK/Triple Entente OR Germany/Triple

Alliance, and thus decide the outcome of the war by whom they choose to fund more heavily.

The article Behind the Balfour Declaration � Britain�s Great War Pledge To Lord Rothschild

at the Institute for Historical Review quotes several key figures who have admitted that

the Balfour Declaration was part of deal where US entry into WW1 was the dangling carrot

in front of the UK donkey:

�As I have already said, I had a part in initiating the negotiations in the early autumn

of 1916 between the British and French Governments and the Zionist leaders, which led to the

Balfour Declaration and the British Mandate for Palestine.

The first object, of course, was to enlist the very considerable and necessary influence

of the Jews, and especially of the Zionist or Nationalist Jews, to help us bring America

into the War at the most critical period of the hostilities.

This was publicly acknowledged by Mr. Lloyd George during a recent debate in the House

of Commons.� � James Malcolm, who worked with Mark Sykes, one of the writers of the

Sykes-Picot Agreement

� � the only way (which proved so to be) to induce the American President to come into

the war was to secure the cooperation of Zionist Jews by promising them Palestine, and thus

enlist and mobilize the hitherto unsuspectedly powerful forces of Zionist Jews in America

and elsewhere in favour of the Allies on a quid pro quo contract basis.

Thus, as will be seen, the Zionists having carried out their part, and greatly helped

to bring America in, the Balfour Declaration of 1917 was but the public confirmation of

the necessarily secret �gentlemens� � agreement of 1916, made with the previous knowledge,

acquiescence, and or approval of the Arabs, and of the British, and of the French and

other Allied governments, and not merely a voluntary, altruistic and romantic gesture

on the part of Great Britain as certain people either through pardonable ignorance assume

or unpardonable ill-will would represent or rather misrepresent �� � Samuel Landman,

secretary to the Zionist leaders Weizmann and Sokolow, and later secretary of the World

Zionist Organization

�There is no better proof of the value of the Balfour Declaration as a military move

than the fact that Germany entered into negotiations with Turkey in an endeavor to provide an alternative

scheme which would appeal to Zionists � It was believed that if Great Britain declared

for the fulfillment of Zionist aspirations in Palestine under her own pledge, one effect

would be to bring Russian Jewry to the cause of the Entente.

It was believed, also, that such a declaration would have a potent influence upon world Jewry

outside Russia, and secure for the Entente the aid of Jewish financial interests.

In America, their aid in this respect would have a special value when the Allies had almost

exhausted the gold and marketable securities available for American purchases.

Such were the chief considerations which, in 1917, impelled the British Government towards

making a contract with Jewry.� � Lloyd George, UK Prime Minister 1916-1922

It is entirely appropriate that the Balfour Declaration is addressed to a Rothschild,

since the Rothschild family remains the most powerful, wealthy and influential family in

the New World Order network of bloodlines and secret societies.

Despite all of this, we are not yet finished with 1917, for it was also the year of the

Russian (i.e.

Jewish Communist) Revolution, which will be continued in part 2 of the New World Order

anniversaries.

For more infomation >> 2017 – The Year of New World Order Anniversaries - Duration: 14:03.

-------------------------------------------

Sad Trump: Vol. 4-7 - Duration: 2:07.

(melancholy music)

(heavy sigh)

- [Sad Trump] Sometimes,

I wonder

if life is just an illusion,

specifically the part of life

where you're elected President of the United States.

I mean, what the hell is going on?

(heavy sigh)

Whenever I try to remember what my mom looks like,

all I see

is my dad in a dress.

Why is that, brain?

Why brain do that?

(heavy sigh)

Do other people actually like music?

(heavy sigh)

Literally no one tells you how difficult it is

to be President.

It's a tough job.

You can't say the N-word, it turns out.

Not even as a joke.

Not even once.

Not,

even,

once.

For more infomation >> Sad Trump: Vol. 4-7 - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

THE MOST OP BROKEN CHAMPION IN JUNGLE patch 7.6 (also league of legends) - Duration: 11:46.

I just have 5 4 3

yo, what's up guys and welcome back to another part of League of Legends.

I thought "let's play some kassadin". Also in the jungle.

cause I mainly play in jungle.

and I thought I could do something "off-meta" because..

since kassadin is good again in the next patch.

argh are they serious?

I'll probably play kassadin as tank now.. or as ad. It depends how the enemies will play.

but I will buy the standart/ basic items anyways so tiamat and iceborn gauntlet.

cause if you got these items you can play pretty much everything.

atleast inside the jungle. (xD)

oh she hadnt flashed yet.

that's already a good start.

no!

I gues this'll work out.

ok and now to out blue as fast as possible.

and that's why you buy that potion. you see the hp?

perma spammed. done.

I told these guys they should ban hecarim cause I always ban hecarim

.... and katarina....

well anyways.. yeah ok they got the pony now!

mhh maybe I'll surprise hecarim. yeah let's do this.

cause he should be at his red buff now or he started at it. I don't know excactly.

I hope he didn't start there. argh too bad.

this would have been too good.

now this thing starts again.

cause I have to tell ya, in the last game we had an afk casio (that came back) jinx laged as well and I got a dc on top of that.

but hey we won cause we got an overfed xin zhao who also stole all of my jungle camps and buffs.

and than he was like level 17 when everyone was like level 12 or 13...

yeah....

but hey we won! (xD)

haha I've canceled my own auto hit.

does he have alot of hp. yes he has.

well whatever.

what the fuck...

argh, these people are called stupid.

bullshit.

I should probably buy the cinderhulk.

NOW he is angry about it after I stole him like 5 buffs. (xD)

oh this seems like a freekill

let's go there. (every junglers mindset xD)

why are you running?

I just have 5 4 3 (stats)

ah common they surrendered!

well.

yo, I'd say thanks for watching, hope you've enjoyed and I hope you'll be there again next time!

For more infomation >> THE MOST OP BROKEN CHAMPION IN JUNGLE patch 7.6 (also league of legends) - Duration: 11:46.

-------------------------------------------

COMO MANDAR OLLIES EM ESCADAS DO JEITO MAIS FÁCIL TUTORIAL - Duration: 5:08.

For more infomation >> COMO MANDAR OLLIES EM ESCADAS DO JEITO MAIS FÁCIL TUTORIAL - Duration: 5:08.

-------------------------------------------

The Art of Shopping for Scottsdale Business Insurance! | PJO Insurance Brokerage - Duration: 0:45.

When you start the process of acquiring

Scottsdale business insurance, whether

it's General Liability, Professional

Liability, Error and Omissions, Directors

and Officers Insurance, or one of the

many insurance policies available these

days, you need to tell your agent as much

as possible about the ins and outs of

your company. It is in your best interest

to have a knowledgeable broker handling

your accounts. The professionals at pjo

insurance brokerage would welcome the

opportunity to sit down with you and

review your entire insurance program, and

put together a plan that will fit your

needs. Give us a call at 480-240-7495 to

set an appointment today.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét