Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 31 2017

Do you think I'm in the right angle, my love?

*sighs* you gotta be kidding me!

All good!

All good?

Is it recording? It is, right?

I don't know.

Go, go, go! lol

Füç@!

It is recording! It is?

Hey guys, genki?

This is Vivian, the owner of vivian uru channel and welcome!

Today I decided to shoot my reaction watching the last episode of Naruto Shippuuden!

It's the wedding of Naruto and Hinata! <3

Yaaay!✌︎

We have been waiting for this day for so long! Right, guys?

If you haven't watched this episode yet,, I recommend you to watch it first and then watch this video,,

to see if you have had a similar or different reaction than mine! =]

Are you guys ready to check my video of reaction?

Let's start with the intro!

Let's do this, guys! Naruto's last episode!

I've got some tissues here since I've heard that it's a very emotional episode!

Oh!

Seems like Iruka sensei won't be able to sleep tonight!

Is this episode going to have lots of flashbacks?

Nope

No?

Aah {this guy}!

Hero!

He is finally going to do the speech!

Is this really the last episode?

Yes!

♪Opening song♪

The wedding was already shown on the movei The Last, right?

Yup!

I don't think there will be a wedding on this one then.

Of course they will show!

*Looking at Iruka sensei & Ayame* Uuuu!♡

Hmmm!

A girlfriend for Iruka sensei!

Hhhhmmmmm!

Uuuuuu!

She clearly misses him and he does nothing!

WTF!

Naruto! You've finally showed up!

Shoot! He is super tall now!!

Almost as tall as Iruka sensei!

Ramen!

See, I said that! x]

Ramen♪

Yup, yup! I'd accept that!

Men...

{He is going to fix Naruto} In one night?

Wow!

"I love you, Iruka sensei!"

Oh my god,,

Ain't Naruto underage?

I think he was saying only to Iruka sensei.

But Naruto,, oh okay!

Altough, ain't Naruto 18 or something?

Yeah but in the Japan, you can drink when you are 20.

"Please be my best man"

Aww! ♡

Awn...

This music {makes me want to cry even more}(T_T)

What about the ramen?

Fuuu!

Wow! He is going to give them money!?

Aw Jesus,,

I think twas perfect too!

Only Iruka said something nice.

Yaaay! Finally!

What if it ends here? lol

Heck nooo!

Is there going to be the dance they were talking about? xD

Did you see the pillow of making love Yes or No lmao! xD

Wow!

It's written topping for free lol!

These guys are the best lol!

Akamaru is kinda old, right?

Is he going to do the horse role? lol

Looks like Temari is jealous already x]

Oh my god,,

Oooh! :O

Shikamaru

You go!

WHAT?!

He was quite fast!

Sakura's darling is coming!

Sai is good at it!

Sai is smooth indeed!

What the hell,,

Aren't you going to your best friend's wedding?

Iruka sensei without the bandana is kinda odd hehe

It's like Shikamaru with the scar.

Wow! ☆ So beautiful!

Aww gosh :']

The end

The best couple ever!

What?

The best couple~!

The end! lol

Really?

I wanted to see the wedding!

Is that true that I'm not going to see the wedding?

How about the people who haven't watched the movie?

Watch the movie!

That's kinda smart!

Everyone will be wanting to watch the movie now!

Guys! If you haven't watched the movie The Last, you can see the wedding there, okay!

Not sure if there's real shooting of the wedding or if twas more pictures though..

I think there was more pictures than the actual shooting.

But this episode was so beautiful! Love it!

Glad there will be a continuation for this!

I'd be depressed otherwise,, x3

if I knew that there will be no more Naruto..

They should have done something special for the opening and ending though! Fuuu!

Look, it's slightly different.

Oh no!

Shoot,, I didn't think that this sh¡t was the continuation..

The continuation is definitely him.

And I'm going to be without..

I thought that Sasuke was going to attend the wedding..

Thank YOU, guys!

This anime really rocks!

I don't want Boruto..

I want!

I prefere Naruto!

not Boruto..

But Naruto will appear on the continuation as well!

Oh well,, so many emotions! x']

That was my reaction, guys!

I was probably crying more than anything lol

But since it was the last episode, we get more emotional, right?

Besides, there was a lil movie inside my head about all the feelings and emotions that this anime brought me,,

and it's definitely one of the animes that have touched me the most!

So,, I'm really going to miss it,, even with the continuation of Boruto,,

we won't have Naruto as a protagonist anymore after all,,

but let's keep on supporting the continuation!

Let me know on the comment section your thoughts/feelings after watching this episode!

I'd love to know!

Do you want me to go somewhere else? You are saying too much "ne" lol!

I think you are nervous lol!

NoOo x]

You're saying ne, ne, ne, ne, ne all the time! I know, that's because I'm talking and asking them.

Like I was saying "ne"!

So yes, guys! Please let me know in the comment section "ne" about.. LOL

Shoot, love! I can't do it! lol

So yes, guys!

Let me know on the comment section your thoughts about the last episode so we can chat, okay?

I found it truly beautiful the way they ended it!

That's all for today's video!

Thank you so much for watching!

Looking forward to seeing you on the next video, okay!

Big kiss and mata ne~!♡

Thank you, Naruto!

Mata "ne"! LOL

For more infomation >> NARUTO SHIPPUDEN 500 reaction | Reação do ÚTILMO EPISÓDIO | 最終回リアクション {ENG SUB+日本語字幕}•Vivian Uru - Duration: 19:24.

-------------------------------------------

OBAMA'S LAST COMMENTS ABOUT ALIENS AND UFOS BEFORE LEAVING OFFICE - Duration: 1:30.

OBAMA'S LAST COMMENTS ABOUT ALIENS AND UFOS BEFORE LEAVING OFFICE

That wasn't just a dramatic pause; his mind seized up about something, you can see it

in his eyes.. even his face looked like it immediately lost all expression.

He knows something..

I also noticed that neither one of them denied anything, they just stated that he wouldn't

be making 'public' any information about this.

To me, that suggests that there IS something to disclose, I could be wrong.

It's going to come out eventually, why not get it over with?

See video link in the article below in our description

For more infomation >> OBAMA'S LAST COMMENTS ABOUT ALIENS AND UFOS BEFORE LEAVING OFFICE - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

Gallant Goose Live | Skyrim Special Edition (PC) #1 - Duration: 1:28:49.

For more infomation >> Gallant Goose Live | Skyrim Special Edition (PC) #1 - Duration: 1:28:49.

-------------------------------------------

Indomabiles | El ahora | Ft. Federico Navarro Trias |SUB | ESP | ENG | - Duration: 5:17.

For more infomation >> Indomabiles | El ahora | Ft. Federico Navarro Trias |SUB | ESP | ENG | - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

Los 10 Mejores Beneficios Para La Salud De Las Semillas De Calabaza - Duration: 6:53.

For more infomation >> Los 10 Mejores Beneficios Para La Salud De Las Semillas De Calabaza - Duration: 6:53.

-------------------------------------------

Suicide Squad Opening Scene(Intro) - Suicide Squad-(2016) Movie Clip HD - Duration: 4:28.

(ROCK MUSIC PLAYING)

(BUZZER BUZZES)

- GRIGGS: Chow time! -It's time!

Floyd, step up to the door. Dinner time.

(PANTING) Only my friends call me Floyd.

You ain't got no friends, Floyd.

What's that?

- That is called loaf. - Loaf

It's got a little bit of pasghetti in there.

Toenails.

Rat shit.

Everything a growing fella needs, like you.

(BOTH CHUCKLE)

Come here. Can I tell you something? Can I tell you a secret?

GRIGGS: Yeah.

One day,

somehow, some way, I'm gonna get outta here.

And I'm gonna rain down on you like the Holy Ghost.

Man, you just threatened a staff member.

- Yeah? - Yeah, you have.

Do something.

Let's have some fun.

(INDISTINCT SHOUTING)

(GRUNTING)

(POP MUSIC PLAYING)

SERGEANT AMES: Open the goddamn gate!

GRIGGS: Come on, guys. Don't waste my time.

Sector C! Pull your heads outta your ass! Boss is on deck!

GRIGGS: Open!

SERGEANT AMES: Bravo 14, open perimeter fence.

-(BUZZER BUZZES) - GRIGGS: Stay back!

If she moves, fire her up, all right?

You gonna come down from there or what?

(BOTH CHUCKLE)

Look at you.

(SIGHS) You know the rules, hotness.

You gotta keep off these bars.

- What, these bars? - Yeah. Those bars.

Oh, my God.

(BOTH CHUCKLE)

You are really in bad shape upstairs, lady!

Gonna come in here and tell me that?

Or are you too scared?

Come on, I'm bored.

I'm bored. Play with me.

GRIGGS: You put five of my guards in the hospital, honey.

No one's gonna play with you.

You sleep on the ground.

I sleep where I want, when I want, with who I want.

(LAUGHS)

Oh, man. I love you.

Alpha One, hit her.

(ELECTRICITY CRACKLING)

GRIGGS: Come on, man. You're six foot four. She's a tiny little girl.

(LAUGHING MANIACALLY)

You got a choice tonight. What we got here?

We got chocolate, strawberry, or vanilla.

My job is to keep you alive until you die. Do you understand that?

- Ahh! -(WHIMPERING)

Spring break!

(SCREAMS)

GRIGGS: Whoo.

That is just a whole lot of pretty in a whole lot of crazy.

(ROCK MUSIC PLAYING)

(SIREN CHIRPS)

AMANDA: The world changed when Superman flew across the sky.

And then it changed again when he didn't.

AMANDA". And that is why I'm here.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét