Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 31 2017

hello everybody

welcome to another video

where I'm gona be doing the challenge

where I have to build UNDERONEHOUR

yes indeed we're doing this challenge

in the form of a video

so I did do this challenge for those of you guys who remember

maybe not that many of you guys

remember but...

a little while ago I did a challenge where I build a

good hide and seek map in under one hour

and it kinda just occurred to me you know what...

I wanna do this one hour sorta thing

cuz the last video actually did pretty well a lot of you guys

actually said that you did enjoy it

from back then when I uploaded it

so I was thinking you know what, I wanna do another sorta challenge.

under one hour so, if

you couldn't read by the title

or I don't know... if you just didn't know

I'm gonna be building a little castle under one hour

as you can see I'm getting

right into it

For more infomation >> Building a castle in UNDER ONE HOUR! - Minecraft Xbox - Duration: 8:41.

-------------------------------------------

Final Cut Pro X: Modificar los ajustes de un proyecto - Duration: 1:21.

Hey, how about friends.

We've been asked more than one subscriber our YouTube channel to explain how

project preferences changed a video in Final Cut Pro

First of all remark that, Final Cut Pro You can automatically manage settings

project based on the properties the first clip you add him, although

it is necessary to select the Settings automatic when you go to create the project,

but still they can be changed almost all settings of an existing project.

Once you have selected the project and displayed on the timeline, pressing

Window and then project properties, or you can also press Command + J, the

Right appears to us the option to modify, and from there we can change the parameters

we want.

If you want the new projects, automatically adjust the properties

first clip is added, you can select Automatic settings when you go to create

the new project.

And that's all folks, if you want more video editing tips, do not forget

to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

See you ;)

For more infomation >> Final Cut Pro X: Modificar los ajustes de un proyecto - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

DIFFUSEUR D'HUILE ESSENTIELLE COULEUR LÉGÈRE ET FORTE - Duration: 6:59.

Hi everyone, it's Dylan, I hope you are fine

I'm going nickel, today we're going to talk about a small item that a brand has sent me, I'll test it right away. It is an essential oil diffuser, I obviously bought essential oil

Here is the essential oil diffuser of the brand AUKEY, you begin to know this brand, it is a very good brand, so it is an essential oil diffuser 100 ml, light and strong color and rechargable LED lamp , It will light up

It makes a nice night light, it is automatic stop with ultrasonic immersion aromatic diffuser. It is silent, it will give fresh mist with aroma of perfume for home, office, yoga, spa, whatever you want

Behind you can find the plug that will be used to charge, it's a mains plug, I will zoom, the small fan that will diffuse the essential oil with the plug as I told you, there is the button for light And for startup with different way, I will explain everything to you

There are modes of continuous or intermittent broadcast; Sec operation and seconds at standstill maximum operating hours and continuous operation h mode intermittently without worry of too much mist during use

You have silent noise (less than 35 decibels). There is 2 brightness: the neutral white slightly warm by the LEDs more or less strong, rather soft, this product is ideal for a Zen atmosphere, it is certain

It has an elegant ass disign, the base is hard plastic imitation wood bottom. Mine of nothing is a beautiful object of decoration. I suggest you test it to see what it corresponds to, to see the functions it has

We will put some water, up to the maximum line for not damaging it, I have planned fine lavender, perfect! As I showed you on Snapchat I bought some, Essential oil otherwise it does not serve anything, it is a substance of relaxation, appeasement and anti stress.

We will put 5 to 6 drops, no more, to diffuse in a whole room, after having put everything pressed Light to light the lamp, it is continuous so it will stop in 30 seconds, as you see The steam comes out, if you could smell it through your screens! It smells great

I think it is a product that I advise you, would be more a product for a chain lifestyle, I have one! But it is still a high-tech product so it Goes with the Dylan Technology Channel

I find diffuseur very nice as I told you it has a good autonomy either 3h or 6h, with different modes, continuous and 30 seconds off. On light there are 2 different light, it can be used as a night light, in the evening when you watched a movie and you turned off the light

It can serve, in addition it diffuses a good smell, or then next to your computer for the brightness if you do not have a keypad electro lighting, the price of 23,99 euro on Amazon, there will be the link in the description.

Your opinion on this little product AUKEY that I find sympathetic, tell me if you like it in the comments! Do not forget to let go a blue thumb, it is important to know if my content you like, join me on twitter, Facebook , Instagram and Snapchat, the links are in the descriptions

We are in a video, I hope this video you liked, do not forget loved and give me your opinion it really interests me! Join me on social networks especially on Snapchat I am very active , see you soon

kiss

For more infomation >> DIFFUSEUR D'HUILE ESSENTIELLE COULEUR LÉGÈRE ET FORTE - Duration: 6:59.

-------------------------------------------

Fried Rice Vermicelli With Stewed Pork And Lettuce (罐头红烧猪肉炒米粉) - Duration: 3:22.

Turn on subtitles for instruction

Soak for 30 mins

some cooking oil

1 tbsp minced garlic

1 canned stewed pork

add the remaining sauce

200g lettuce

cover and cook for 1 min

200g rice vermicelli

2 tbsp soy sauce

1/2 tsp white pepper powder

1 tbsp dark soy sauce

Stir-fry until dry.

Thank for watching!

For more infomation >> Fried Rice Vermicelli With Stewed Pork And Lettuce (罐头红烧猪肉炒米粉) - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Маменко Сильно Умный - все за пол цены. Если что обращайтесь! - Duration: 6:01.

For more infomation >> Маменко Сильно Умный - все за пол цены. Если что обращайтесь! - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

Бьюти роды в США с профессором Петриковским. - Duration: 4:20.

For more infomation >> Бьюти роды в США с профессором Петриковским. - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

Pourquoi vous comprenez le français mais vous n'arrivez pas encore à le parler - Duration: 12:04.

For more infomation >> Pourquoi vous comprenez le français mais vous n'arrivez pas encore à le parler - Duration: 12:04.

-------------------------------------------

[EP7] LA PASSION DU CHRIST / La Scène en Plus (english subtitles) - Duration: 3:57.

So Bartholomew, James, Andrew, James n°2 and us, we are 13.

I'm afraid I will not have enough cash… especially if we have to pay Jesus's part.

Why should we pay Jesus part ?

Because you know… that's Jesus, you don't want him to pay !

He drinks wine, like us. That's disgusting.

My wine is disgusting ?

No, it's fine...

You don't have enough ?

I have but… not so much…

Don't panic, it's just that Judas told me he gave you some cash recently.

Who ? Judas ?

No… Stop saying that, I know nothing !

That's funny, the guy spend his weeks turning water into wine and now,

we have to fight each other to find money just to pay cheap wine.

My wine is cheap ?

No, it's fine I told you.

The Additionnal Scene

The Passion of the Christ

If I want to have more cash, I should blackmail Judas again…

What is a "mail" ?

I don't know yet… But I understand myself.

And there it is ! All the money is here.

Some is missing… but that's OK. I know you're not a traitor.

Ah ! "Traitor", why ?

It's a joke you know.

I don't know anything…

So, what is the name for the order ?

It's Jesus.

OK. Jesus how ?

What "Jesus how" ?

What's his last name ? For our register.

It's Jesus…

Jesus of Nazareth.

I don't care about where he lives.

Maybe it's the other name ?

What do you mean ? He doesn't have 2 names !

Something with a mesh.

Ah ! Messiah ?

Oh…

Not "oh", just "ah". "Messiah".

"Oh" or "ah", I don't have anything.

I don't understand.

Maybe at "Jesus, son of God.

Ah ! So he has a father ?

It's… complicated.

Maybe, but he has a father ?

Yes, God.

So he has his father's name. What's his name ?

- To God ? - I'm lost...

God is God ! He has no name.

I need a name.

Come on !

My boss wants a name ! I have a job !

Holly… what's your name ?

Christian.

So put "Christian" on the register.

OK.

Jesus Christian ? With that name I hope not to cross the border…

That's too long… I only have 6 squares.

I don't care.

OK.

"C.H.R.I.S.T."

At least, he knows how to write.

You have now to pay the bread.

- What ? - Shit, we forgot the bread.

That's not going to be expensive… He shared one bread.

One bread for 13 people… hard times.

It's 60 cash please.

What ? That's more expensive than selling him to Pilate…

Sell what ?

To "Pilate" ?

Yes… when I say "selling", Pilate is not the chief… It's a sport I've created.

How ?

The Pilate, you stay on the ground. It's exercises, you know… I sold the project.

So 60, here they are. It's what we got by selling tickets on the black market.

Thank you.

For Lazarus resurrection ?

No, when he walked on water. That's our last economies.

When he restored the sight, that just allowed us to rent that place.

He's multiplying the bread and fish, turning water into wine…

And we are here reaching money to get food.

If he discovers that we're following him just to eat and drink, he's going to be mad.

That's OK. It's going to change, when Judas…

What's going to change ?

What ? No, I mean… he wants to make some Pilate exercises with me.

He asked you ?

Yes, I believe him.

Don't kill him.

No, no… But he's going to suffer.

Subscribe

For more infomation >> [EP7] LA PASSION DU CHRIST / La Scène en Plus (english subtitles) - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

Beauty Tips in Urdu Unwanted Hair Tips in Urdu | How To Remove Unwanted Hair in Urdu,Hindi - Duration: 5:58.

For more infomation >> Beauty Tips in Urdu Unwanted Hair Tips in Urdu | How To Remove Unwanted Hair in Urdu,Hindi - Duration: 5:58.

-------------------------------------------

Resenha: Paleta de Corretivo Luisance Play The Concealer - Duration: 5:19.

For more infomation >> Resenha: Paleta de Corretivo Luisance Play The Concealer - Duration: 5:19.

-------------------------------------------

EP2: Volando a Alemania + Mi cumpleaños #TiniYoutube | TINI - Duration: 7:09.

9 Countries

17 Cities

We are at the Madrid Barajas airport

To take a flight to Stuttgart.

Doesn't close?

The story of my life. I don´t have a padlock for my luggage.

I got the keys for the padlock.

It´s too big doesn't fit.

I left my luggage at the hotel.

About to board in 40 minutes. No, no, no...

This a tragedy, a tragedy.

That´s the problem when you travel with too much luggage.

The hotel is bringing us the luggage. So we are going to wait at the door.

In the event they don´t arrive on time...

I will have to travel tomorrow.

I don´t travel anywhere without my suitcases.

What he is saying, without his luggage he's not going?

Fran: Without my suitcases...what what...without any clothes...

You have to bear with it, to finish the tour.

I will endure the tour.

Either way, either way. With luggage without it.

Tired or not tired.

Here you have to endure the tour.

Otherwise...

Doesn't´t work.

He broke my pillow.

This is how we start the day...

Pancho: Do you realize...

I left my luggage and breaking Pancho´s pillow. Today is not my day.

26 kilos.

It´s all work kit. I promise.

I've got half studio here.

Everything it´s ready. Stuttgart

Stuttgart! No?. Here we go.

I love you.

We sorted out all luggage issues.

Now we are a little bit late.

For that reason it's always good to arrive earlier.

Excuse me for my sleepy faces.

I have to answer the question from last week's video.

What it's my brand's logo.

And plenty of you hit it.

It wasn't so difficult.

The logo of my brand, who is it Fran?

PANCHO!

NO!

Who?

OLGA!

Olga. Fran: We miss you so much.

And now the other question for this video.

Can I do the question?

The question is...

What was the previous video about? Who surprised who?

Now you have to answer in this video. OK!

Well now it's time to board see you in a bit.

A lot of you guys know it was my birthday recently.

I turned 20.

Was a wonderful day with my family, with all the people...

With all the people who are involved in the tour, all the dancers...everybody.

My boyfriend's family, my boyfriend. Can you imagine I had an incredible time.

But today to show you guys what my birthday celebration was like...

My brother was filming. So now you are about to see it from the inside.

What an incredible time we spent on the 21st of March.

Fran: Whose birthday's it today?

Mine. mine

Fran: Whose birthday's it today?

Mine. mine

Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday Martina.

Happy birthday to you!

Some words Tini!

Thank you everybody for being here today.

All the must important people in my life. I love you all. Thanks.

Happy birthday to you.

Happy birthday to you.

Hello! So cute!.

Applause!

Pepe!

Like I said before in each video I will present a key person.

People who are key to make the tour happening.

I'm going to introduce you to Evie.

Evie is always...how can I explain it...

She is like my soul mate on this tour.

Because we are together 24/7.

Evie is there for everything I need.

For absolutely everything. For any move I do she is there

To helping me in absolutely everything.

We are having a great time in this tour.

We are near Stuttgart.

We are very close.

I believe we arrive in a hour to Stuttgart to play the shows of the tour.

Fran: Where are we?

GERMANY!

Yes! We are in Stuttgart. Let's go.

Second show of the tour.

This stadium is massive.

Fran do you remember these places?

It brings you a lot of memories?

YES!

No, I've never been here.

The Dressing room!

Tini this is the first outfit no?

Yes, that's the first outfit.

We are here for the sound check.

The sound master director.

"Born to shine"

"Born to shine..."

Fran: One more song!

So cute!

Thank you Stuttgart!

I can't even talk.

That was amazing. Thank you.

Thank you. I love you so much.

17 Cities.

9 Countries.

For more infomation >> EP2: Volando a Alemania + Mi cumpleaños #TiniYoutube | TINI - Duration: 7:09.

-------------------------------------------

John Cena: Ne Oldu Miz, Kuş Ötmüyor Mu? - Duration: 19:25.

For more infomation >> John Cena: Ne Oldu Miz, Kuş Ötmüyor Mu? - Duration: 19:25.

-------------------------------------------

Mart Favorilerim 💄 👠 📺 - Duration: 11:40.

For more infomation >> Mart Favorilerim 💄 👠 📺 - Duration: 11:40.

-------------------------------------------

Who Won Hong Kong's Rigged Election? | China Uncensored - Duration: 8:59.

On this episode of China Uncensored,

Hong Kong just elected a new leader,

and the winner is…

Beijing!

Hi, welcome to China Uncensored,

I'm your host Chris Chappell.

Things have been a little on edge

in Hong Kong lately.

And I'm not talking about David Beckham

posting a video of his trip in Hong Kong

and saying he had a good time in "China."

I guess it's true what they say.

No one can offend it like Beckham.

Anyway, even more controversial than David Beckham,

is the election of Hong Kong's Chief Executive,

which is basically like their governor-slash-mayor-

slash-leader of the undead.

That's current chief executive CY Leung.

Clearly a man beloved by the people.

But moving on to the question

of who the next chief executive will be:

polls were showing that John Tsang,

Hong Kong's former financial secretary,

was backed by almost half of adults,

while his closest rival Carrie Lam

had the support of only just over a quarter.

But the Chinese regime wanted Carrie Lam!

So they decided to give her a helping hand.

The top Chinese officials in charge of

telling the future Chief Executive exactly what to do,

made it clear that Lam was their choice

for the person to tell what to do to.

Fortunately—the most popular candidate won anyway!

Haha, in the crazy alternate reality Hong Kong

that has universal suffrage, that is.

But in the real Hong Kong,

the people don't actually get to directly vote

for their Chief Executive.

It's done through an electoral college-type system.

And if you think America's electoral college

has a few holes,

well, Hong Kong's is one giant crater.

In Hong Kong,

a city of more than 7 million people,

only 1,200 representatives get to vote

for Chief Executive.

And get this:

The vast majority of those representatives

are not even elected by the people.

They're special interest groups like the hotel industry,

or the transportation industry,

plus a healthy dose of representatives

from the mainland Chinese government.

There are historical reasons for this structure:

namely, Great Britain.

But it was supposed to be reformed.

Back in 2007—

so long ago that the 1st generation iPhone

was the hottest thing on the market—

the Hong Kong government was like:

"Hey, we wanna have direct elections

for our Chief Executive in 2012.

One person, one vote."

And in December that year,

the National People's Congress—

a.k.a. the Chinese government—

tentatively agreed.

But they wanted to push the goalposts

back to 2017.

Because you know,

elections are really complicated and this sort of thing

takes 10 years of careful planning or whatever.

But in 2014,

the National People's Congress realized

their distant goalposts were actually getting close.

So they changed the rules and announced that

"The Chief Executive shall be a person

who loves the country and loves Hong Kong."

Which is Party speak for,

"We'll pick the candidates and then you can

vote for one of them."

Which is like your parents taking you to Baskin Robbins

and telling you,

"You can have any flavor of ice cream you want...

as long as it's Pistachio, Licorice, or Rum Raisin."

Seriously, who puts raisins in ice cream?

That announcement was followed by

79 days of mega protests.

Shot on my iPhone 6.

The Hong Kong legislature eventually rejected

Beijing's our-way-or-the-highway proposal,

but that still left Hong Kong without universal suffrage.

So by the time 2017 rolled around,

it was still the old system.

Basically, the Communist Party won by proposing

an alternative so bad that

no Hong Kongers wanted it,

and in the meantime, quietly moving the goalposts back

as far as possible.

So by the time I can pick peanut butter chocolate

for Chief Executive,

we'll probably have iPhone 13's.

So it comes as no surprise

that in this year's March 26th Chief Executive election,

the candidate who won

was the one Beijing wanted all along.

Carrie Lam won with 777 votes.

That's a two-thirds majority—

despite her only getting around a quarter

of popular support in pre-election polling.

She was a gracious enough winner, though.

She commended the other candidates, saying,

"They ran good campaigns that taught me a lot."

Namely, that you don't have to be popular

to win a rigged election.

A major student-led political party called it

"a nightmare to Hong Kongers."

Which is ridiculous.

You wake up from nightmares.

But the new Chief Executive

has promised to heal Hong Kong.

"My priority will be to heal the divide,

and to ease the frustrations,

and to unite our society to move forward."

And maybe she will.

Who knows?

It's just that the last candidate backed by Beijing

was CY Leung.

Last December, he announced he would step down

and not run for reelection for,

you know, "family reasons"—

which is code for:

He's so unpopular among Hong Kongers

that he basically can't do his job anymore.

Oh, and he likely pissed someone off

in the Communist Party leadership.

You see, the battle over Hong Kong

isn't just played out in the election

for Chief Executive.

Hong Kong has been a thorny problem

for Chinese leader Xi Jinping.

Within the Party hierarchy,

the guy in charge of Hong Kong affairs

is head of the National People's Congress,

Zhang Dejiang.

And the guy who controls Zhang Dejiang from behind the scenes

is former Party leader and Xi Jinping's amphibian archenemy,

Jiang Zemin.

For the last several years,

Zhang Dejiang has seemingly made a pet project

of destabilizing Hong Kong.

After all, if Xi Jinping has to deal with Hong Kong,

that takes his focus away from

getting rid of his political enemies

with his anti-corruption campaign.

Like I said, Zhang Dejiang is in charge

of the National People's Congress.

The same congress that issued the rules in 2014

about how Hongkongers could only vote

for preselected chief executive candidates.

Which sparked the Umbrella Movement.

Zhang's National People's Congress

also last year issued an "interpretation"

of Hong Kong's constitution

that let them throw out two recently elected

Hong Kong pro-democracy legislators.

A move guaranteed to put the city on edge.

So since Zhang Dejiang wanted Carrie Lam,

was her win a loss for Xi Jiping?

Not necessarily.

That's because Xi Jinping already won his battle

over Hong Kong's Chief Executive.

The one who's about to step down,

CY Leung—the guy reviled throughout Hong Kong

for ordering police to use tear gas

against student protesters in the Umbrella Movement—

was also in the Jiang Zemin camp.

Everyone expected him to run for re-election.

And let's face it,

if he had,

he'd have won.

But according to what an inside source

told the South China Morning Post,

Zhang Dejiang "had recommended to the Communist Party's

Politburo Standing Committee

that the central government

should support Leung's re-election,

but this was rejected by Xi."

And then Leung "shocked" everyone

by saying he wouldn't run for reelection.

Interesting.

As for the election,

a source close to the Xi leadership told the Epoch Times

that Xi had "no preferred candidate,"

but was only concerned that,

"Hong Kong must remain stable."

Which seems to me to suggest

Xi is choosing to pick his battles,

and whoever is Hong Kong's Chief Executive

isn't a big concern from him

now that he's ousted CY Leung.

So what will happen in Hong Kong

under Carrie Lam?

Well, it's pretty clear now that Hong Kong's Chief Executive

doesn't have much real power.

She'll probably just follow Beijing.

And what Beijing orders will depend on

whichever side wins the power struggle.

So what do you think about Carrie Lam's victory

in Hong Kong?

Leave your comments below.

And remember, we can keep making

episodes of China Uncensored

because of support from viewers like you

on Patreon.

If you can, contribute today.

Once again I'm your host Chris Chappell,

see you next time.

For more infomation >> Who Won Hong Kong's Rigged Election? | China Uncensored - Duration: 8:59.

-------------------------------------------

⚽️Incontri Principali Fieri + Pack Opening⚽️| Fifa17 - Duration: 7:22.

For more infomation >> ⚽️Incontri Principali Fieri + Pack Opening⚽️| Fifa17 - Duration: 7:22.

-------------------------------------------

DanTDM Creates A Big Scene I OFFICIAL TRAILER - Duration: 1:10.

(music)

Dan TDM to the stage.

Calling Dan TDM to the stage.

Dan TDM is going on tour.

This is my massive live audience.

Hello?

A big show....

Why can't I think of any ideas?

...takes a little teamwork.

Any ideas?

(snoring)

It's a team effort.

It's their show, too.

How about you let Darcy & me

cut loose with our real talent?

Modeling.

(music)

The real fun happens behind the scenes.

You guys are gonna prove to me

that you have what it takes.

We can do this.

Come on.

Let's make a show.

Push ups.

One finger. Ha, ha, ha.

No fingers.

Don't panic.

I'm panicking

Dan TDM creates a big scene.

(music)

For more infomation >> DanTDM Creates A Big Scene I OFFICIAL TRAILER - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

VAC BAN YOUR FRIENDS (Prank) - Duration: 2:42.

Hello my blyat friends

It's your favourite ruski friend

Dimitri Petrenko

DIMITRI

DIMITRI

IT'S TIMMME

Remember, last year for the 1st april

We lunched with my brother

The website : vacyourfriends.com

A quick generator that allows you tooooo

Vac Ban your friends

for a good April Fool.

And so ?

The website is still open, so...

Paka !

Ok ok ok ok ok ok

No problem

Let me explain you how to do this

With a deep voice

Firstly, you go on the steam profile of your friend

Right click

And, copy page URL

Then, you go on vacyourfriends.com

Paste the link

choose the language you want

and submit

then you get your image and you can send it to your friend like...

OH MY BLYAT COCK YOU GET VAC BAN

WHAT THE NAHUI CYKA

Wait. This is how you make april fools in Russia?

No, no..

In Russia, we..

well, we..

We kill, huh..

We kill the wife of our friend

Then you say him we kill her with a knife

You know, a knife..

"Ah, I killed your wife with a knife"

And then you say

IT'S JUST A PRANK BROOOO

I KILLED HER WITH A AXE

Anyway my friends

sorry for this short video

I hope you will enjoy the website

and that you will can prank your friends

and have some fun you know together

Thanks to my brother for making the website

Thanks also to Skinhub for making that we can provide you the website for free

Thank you again for blyating with me

It was Dimitri Petrenko

Paka paka

For more infomation >> VAC BAN YOUR FRIENDS (Prank) - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

New Style Of Bottle Stoppers! Woodturning Projects - Duration: 5:11.

Hi am Carl from ThewoodshopTV today

i'm going to make a couple of bottle

stoppers a few weekends ago when i was

at the oregon woodturning symposium I

ran into a couple and they're making a

new style of bottle stopper where you

don't even need a lathe they can be done

off lathe I'll make up both of these

I'll leave a link down below in the

description where you can find these as

well let's get started help support the

companies that support our community as

far as the depth of the portion of it

that's really up to you and the style

you're looking for this one I went in

about a quarter of an inch but I made a

few of them and I went in about three

quarters of an inch as far as turning it

I just put it in the pin jaws and

expanded them to hold on to it and I use

a spindle gouge at 3,000 rpms and then

it put a couple little detail lines on

it with a new easy wig tool it's a fine

mini detailer I'll show it at

the end of the video as well

the second one here I didn't turn but

you start out the same way just drill

down into it with the hitch in three

eights Forstner bit I went about a half

an inch in on this one I lost a little

bit of the footage when I was sanding it

but I used the belt sander to sand it

into a little pyramid shape and then

finished it up doing some hand sanding

as far as the inserts go they have three

little holes in it four screws it comes

with the screws I just lined it up in

the center use an Awl and then

pre-drilled for it and that's about it

just put the little rubber stopper on

and you're done you can do any shape you

want on these it's pretty simple there

we go there's not a whole lot to it like

said in the video you just drill one

with the force in a bit on these ones

here I went in a little bit deeper so it

covers up the lip of the bottle but do

anything you want and you don't don't

need a lathe to do them either so it's

pretty cool design they do make another

style here and it's just I can't get

this off i'll put a link down below to

their website and their phone number

because they don't think they have them

open for sale on their website yet holy

cow they stick on there but they have

this little stoutly or two where you

just drill into the blank and I you CA

glue to glue that in

you slide the little stopper right over

it and if you want to see how I made

made this style I did live show on

twitch where I made made a couple of

these out of the blinks that Spencer and

Connie company saw it really easy to and

I just use tackle it Chuck to make these

eyes let that into the cullet junk and

grab ahold of it to turn those but like

I said I think it's sad I think it's

gone you can do stuff of the lathe I

don't know why you would want to but if

you so desire you can all right i am

actually in atlanta right now the video

was as I scheduled it so where I'm sure

we are having a fantastic time and I

rules good I'm sure that I have already

started posting pictures like I said

before i will put a link down below for

those bottle stoppers in the description

alright until next week take care

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét