Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 31 2017

Fire

Sahaj Brother Sahaj brother see our video

Show me brother

Music!!

You see our video ,I'll count it's money

1....2....3.

7....8....9

Ohh!!! Lots of money brothers lots of money

Hey my money , where have you taken my money.....my money!! ....My money!!

Don't worry brother Don't worry!!!

My money !!! HEY My Money!!!! Hey Hey Hey

Don't worry brother!! One day we will also make a big video.

Music!!

For more infomation >> Making money out of Youtube video.. Bhangra Fusion #2 Video Teaser | BHANGRA PANTHERS are back again - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

a spooky video - Duration: 1:09.

Hey dude, seems like you've enabled the subtitles

Alright so i've laced out a couple of easter eggs in this video

So it's not completely silent, nor completely black (RACIST!)

Theres a couple of things you need for this video

1. Good eyesight

2. Good hearing

3. Common sense and not telling everyone in the comments what you saw

If you're having difficulties then you could enhance the video

Or DM me on twitter (@FauWTF67) to see the actual good shit

Or just watch the last frame of the vid .-.

Hey while you're here would you mind to put your own subtitles on your own language? Thanks :3

HOLY SHIT

For more infomation >> a spooky video - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

The Powerpuff The Wrinklegruff Gals Girls Part 2 - The Powerpuff Girls Video HD - Duration: 3:51.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE Videos! Thank you very much!

For more infomation >> The Powerpuff The Wrinklegruff Gals Girls Part 2 - The Powerpuff Girls Video HD - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

360 Video | Stick Sculptures at the Ackland Art Museum - Duration: 1:51.

I like working life-size. I like working as big as myself. It's kind of a

full-body activity. You're using your whole body to bend and form lines, and

for me that was a way of extending drawing from the paper on to 3-dimensional objects.

We look for a good place to gather, and we've got all this

material over to the Ackland.

We had leaves on it, so we've had a cadre of people working on pulling the

leaves, which is kind of an onerous task, but we've been forging ahead.

My technique has been to dig holes and put bigger pieces down in there, kind of structural

pieces, big sticks, really. I set a scaffolding around the outside

of those things, and then I pull the shape that I want. It's a little bit like

making a canvas and then drawing on it, because my second phase is really an

appliquéing a look on to the surface of the piece,

and in that way, you're kind of really working at making a drawing. And finally

there's a cosmetic phase of fixing the piece up and making it habitable so that

the folks can go in it. It's an honor to come back and work for the Ackland and

and be able to work in their front yard, and kind of show how much a simple

idea can develop over 35-year career.

For more infomation >> 360 Video | Stick Sculptures at the Ackland Art Museum - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

The Powerpuff The Wrinklegruff Gals Girls Part 3 - The Powerpuff Girls Video HD - Duration: 3:02.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE Videos! Thank you very much!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét