Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 31 2017

- Hey, Jenny De Lacy here with a quick video tip.

Do you want more engaging videos

and ones that feel as though we're having a conversation?

Then start looking at the camera lens.

Get used to where it is on your phone.

Most of the time

it's the black dot at the top of the screen

next to the microphone there

and it's the same on an iPhone really.

So, find the camera lens,

take a couple of photos of yourself

to see if you're looking in the right place

'cause when you look at the screen,

what you do is you're looking at yourself aren't you?

I always get paranoid about my hair

and how my lippy looks and my glasses or something,

whereas if I'm looking at the camera lens,

I'm not looking at myself

and it definitely makes me feel like I'm having

a conversation with you instead,

so I highly recommend that you give it a go.

For more infomation >> Video Tip: How To Create Professional Looking Videos That Engage - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Pocket monkey Huahua also has a big mouth - Funny animal video - Duration: 1:21.

Thank you.

Say thank you.

For more infomation >> Pocket monkey Huahua also has a big mouth - Funny animal video - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

The Start To A Long Awaited Journey - My First Video - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> The Start To A Long Awaited Journey - My First Video - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Train pocket monkey to stand up - Funny animals video - Duration: 1:37.

Give you some grapefruit.

Yummy?

Huhu, is it delicious?

Eat like wolves and tigers.

Come here Huhu.

Let me see your little teeth.

Lie well.

Don't move.

Let him walk.

Yes, do some sports.

Jump.

Failed.

Come up.

What's up? Can't climb up?

Come on.

For more infomation >> Train pocket monkey to stand up - Funny animals video - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Ek Chokhe Tumi (Video Song) | Nirab | Toma Mirza | Arfin Rumey | Sheniz | Game Returns Movie 2017 - Duration: 3:27.

Share and Subscribe My Non Stop Music Channel.

Share and Subscribe My Non Stop Music Channel.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét