Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 30 2017

Learn Colors With Superheroe Kinetic Sand SODA Cup Stop Motion Videos Funny Stop Motion Learn Colors

Thanks for watching & subscribing! Hope you enjoy my videos and keep them on top!

Let help us get 100k subs, love u all <3!!!

For more infomation >> Learn Colors With Superheroe Kinetic Sand SODA Cup Stop Motion Videos Funny Stop Motion Learn Colors - Duration: 12:10.

-------------------------------------------

O que é Bitcoin? 1:52s video - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> O que é Bitcoin? 1:52s video - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

They Did It! They Finally Got Al Gore(VIDEO)!!! - Duration: 3:43.

They Did It! They Finally Got Al Gore

meanwhile the companion book to Al Gore's new movie facing its own

Inconvenient Truth stronger and more destructive watch the water splash off

the city this is global warming I look scared

the book is being outsold on Amazon Kindle by an e-book debunking many of

the claims made in Al Gore's documentary trace right now is the author of an

inconvenient deception dr. Roy Spencer who joins us today from Nashville doctor

good morning to you good morning and Steve thanks for having me you betcha

all right so tell us a little bit about why you wanted to write a counter to Al

Gore's book well I've been following mr. Gore since his first movie and in fact I

testified for him almost thirty years ago when he was a u.s. senator so I've

been in this battle with Al Gore for for a few decades now and the latest movie I

thought was just outrageous for the number of false claims and just

erroneous information that he was trying to pass off on the public and so I

decided to do something about it and I whipped up a quickie book in about two

weeks to respond yeah well dr. spensser give us some of the whoppers that Al

Gore is spreading in his book well Al Gore's favorite technique is to show all

kinds of things that happen in nature naturally and then blame them on mankind

so for instance melting on the Greenland ice sheet that happens every summer but

he makes it sound like it's it's due to us

rising sea level in Miami Beach that is partly natural and it's partly because

Miami Beach was built on reclaimed swampland which is thinking just as fast

as sea level has been rising for the last hundred and fifty years so there's

just all of these examples of things that he claims are because of humans

when in fact these are all things that happen naturally he claims there's more

severe weather there is no evidence of more severe

weather well dr. Spencer one of the things he says he got right was the 9/11

memorial would be flooded in New York City and indeed it was but yet there's a

big but here there's a big but and that's that the reason for the flooding

of the 9/11 memorial was do that to the huge storm surge from Sandy which would

have happened with or without sea level rise it wasn't due to sea level rise

which is what he claimed would flood southern Manhattan in the coming years

dr. you say there is middle ground when it comes to climate change because he

clearly believes it's influenced by man and you're not sure right right I think

that the carbon dioxide we're putting into the atmosphere from burning fossil

fuels is probably contributing to some of our current warmth maybe about 50%

but that part of it is natural and in any event it's not rising nearly as fast

as the climate models say it should be rising and those climate models are what

are being used to dictate our future and our energy policy there you go

all right he's the author of an inconvenient deception dr. Roy Spencer

joining us today from Nashville sir thank you very much thank you Steve

For more infomation >> They Did It! They Finally Got Al Gore(VIDEO)!!! - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Unboxing video #1| Dutch spoken. English subs - Duration: 10:33.

Lozenges... How do you pronounce it?

I don't know

OMG... Dark circles!

Stupid fly!

Hi everyone, my name is Liona from Shair My World

and today I'm doing my first unboxing video

I see quite a lot on YouTube these days

I have a lot of products

and I order pretty often products

of course plant-based and often natural

so I tought... Lets also do it

I ordered three products at iherb.com

Lets start with the first product

Two of the three products are vitamins

The first one is the B12

and B12 is very good for a healthy nervous system

I think the people that follow me know that I'm a vegan

and as a vegan you may not have enough B12 in you system

and I don't want to take that risk so that's why I always order B12 for years now

This bottle contains 250 tablets... Lozenges

It's English...

So 250 lozenges

According to the description you take 1 lozenge daily

Whatever... I'm just going to do it in Dutch

1 lozenge daily

So now and then I do a blood test just to see how it's going with the vitamins in my system

When the doctor's assistent tells me the results she always asks me

"How come you have so much B12 in you system"? Especially as a vegan it's quite special.

and then I tell her that I use B12

and then she tells me that I don't have to take B12 every day

The dose I take is 1,000 mcg

and then I don't have to take 1 daily. I can take 2 or 3 weekly

It contains 250 lozenges so imagine if I would take 2 or 3 a week I have enough for more than a year

It's from the brand Now Foods and I really love Now Foods

I would like to mention that if you're planning to get this. First look at the rates at iher.com

than a vitamin store here in the Netherlands because the rates are very different

In the Netherlands the rates are much higher than at iherb.com

Just look first at the rates at iherb.com than your local vitamin store here in the Netherlands

By the way this one has strawberry flavour

The second product is biotin

I started a biotin cure

The bottle contains 120 capsules

Oh and what I also wanted to mention about the B12

Many times we hear that B12 is in animal products

There is also a sort of B12 in certain plant-based products like seaweed and algae

but it seems to be another sort of B12 and I'm rather sure about this matter

That's why I take this one and this one is suitable for vegetarians and vegans

So we can use them!

I use biotin because I have a lot of hair breakage

I think that a many people that are in the beauty scene know that biotin is good for hair, skin and nails

Now I don't have problems at all with the growth of my nails and the condition of them

because my nails are growing very quick and are very strong

Actually my hair grows quick as well but it breaks quick so that's the frustrating part with my hair

With my skin is everything good. I suffered from a bad skin condition in the past but I don't have that problem anymore

Why I have so much hair breakage I don't know.

Maybe the people that follow me on YouTube and on Instagram have seen some length check videos of me

I have two length check videos where I mention the condition of my hair

and at the end of the length check video I measure the length of my hair

I made two length check videos and in the second video you can basically see how the condition is comparing to the first video

Check those videos and let me know what you think of them

It's been a while since I made a length check video

I will start doing it again

After my second length check video I made another one and then my hard drive crashed!

I think that one is gone but I'll make another one for you all

I'm going to start a biotin cure of 120 capsules

1 capsule daily

and the biotin is from Now Foods as well like the B12

and I will mention the information also in the description box below

I hope this will be a good cure

You get a high dose of biotin in your system

The third product is not a vitamin but a natural hair dye

and it's from the brand rainbow

I color my hair black, because I have grey hair

and I have pretty much grey hair

Already at a young age I started to get grey hair

and now it's pretty much

When I just became a natural around 07' 08' I started coloring my hair with Henna and Indigofera

and Henna and Indigofera that's basically what's inside this bottle

The official name of Henna is Lawsonia Inermis

That's the plant that makes your hair red or orange

and Indigofera is more like a competitor/rival of Lawsonia Inermis

That's actually the plant that makes your hair black

They are both green powders

Indigofera alone doesn't work on grey hair

Henna (Lawsonia Inermis) does. For that reason the combination Henna and Indigofera

and that's in one bottle

I used these powders in the past. Bought it at Islamic stores

They have boxes with Henna (Lawsonia Inermis), what makes your hair red. Do you all still follow me haha and Indigofera what makes your hair black

The combination of these two powders are in a box and I used to buy that always and now it's in a bottle

So it's actually the same what I always bought

BUT. Now it comes

Some people that may follow me on Instagram

may have seen a post that I have a confession to make

Because I have colored my hair black for a while with something that's not really natural

So that's my confession

There was no ammonia inside. No peroxide

It's a shampoo that colors your hair but it's not like this one. This one is 100% natural

and the reason why I did that is because this way of coloring makes a lot of mess in the house

and it takes so long

and eventually I was just done with it and start looking for an alternative that works on grey hair

and I start using a shampoo that has no ammonia and no peroxide

It can be one of the reasons my hair breaks, it can also be stress I was quite busy with moving and a new project on the job

but I decided to use something completely natural again

So actually how I started and back then my hair grew so fast!

So back to Henna (Lawsonia Inermis) with Indigofera

Again, I will drop a description below

Let me know what you think of this video

If you like me doing more unboxing videos let me know

Let me know what you think of this video

If you would like to know more about my plant-based lifestyle keep following me

Subscribe on my channel

and don't forget to give this video a thumb up

This is it. BYE

Oh and the biotin is also suitable for vegetarians and vegans

Almost forgot to mention that about you ;-)

For more infomation >> Unboxing video #1| Dutch spoken. English subs - Duration: 10:33.

-------------------------------------------

The Powerpuff Girls Strong-Armed Part 3 - The Powerpuff Girls Video HD - Duration: 3:44.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE Videos! Thank you very much!

For more infomation >> The Powerpuff Girls Strong-Armed Part 3 - The Powerpuff Girls Video HD - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

Funny Dance Videos Amazing Dance by Quick Crew YouTube Light, - Duration: 2:32.

YouTube Light Official

For more infomation >> Funny Dance Videos Amazing Dance by Quick Crew YouTube Light, - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

FUNNY DANCING Compilation | Best Funny Videos YouTube Light - Duration: 1:36.

YouTube Light Official

YouTube Light Official

YouTube Light Official

For more infomation >> FUNNY DANCING Compilation | Best Funny Videos YouTube Light - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB] #KHIPHOPPARTYINBKK Penomeco Greeting Video 인사 영상 - Duration: 0:36.

Swad-dee krub (Hello)~

Hello, I'm rapper Penomeco.

I'm really looking forward to perform in Bangkok, Thailand.

It's also my first time performing in Thailand so I'm really excited and looking forward to it.

It would be great if many will come to see and enjoy the cool performance happening on 2nd December.

I will also be preparing hard to perform well on that day.

So, see you in Bangkok.

Kop-khun-krub (thank you)~

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB] #KHIPHOPPARTYINBKK Penomeco Greeting Video 인사 영상 - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

The Powerpuff Girls Power-Up Puff Part 1 - The Powerpuff Girls Video HD - Duration: 3:35.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE Videos! Thank you very much!

For more infomation >> The Powerpuff Girls Power-Up Puff Part 1 - The Powerpuff Girls Video HD - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

Awesome Bridal marriage dance - funny video YouTube Light - Duration: 2:03.

YouTube Light Official

For more infomation >> Awesome Bridal marriage dance - funny video YouTube Light - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

Kids Are Awesome Dancer Than You - Kids Dance Videos Compilation - Duration: 2:25.

YouTube Light Official

For more infomation >> Kids Are Awesome Dancer Than You - Kids Dance Videos Compilation - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Funny African Kid Dancing - Funny Babies Videos YouTube Light - Duration: 1:52.

YouTube Light Official

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét