Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 30 2017

Hello everyone!! youtube put me the third strike for copyright and in 7 days they are going to eliminate this channel, luckily I had created a backup channel some time ago, I hope that they subscribe to the channel and activate the notification bell. Thanks to everyone for your support!!

For more infomation >> All the songs are published in the backup channel 😢 (link in video description) - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

VICENTE MEJIA Video 2017 10 25 - Duration: 2:43.

Hi, how you doing? My name is Vicente Mejía I am from Monterrey City, Nuevo Leon, México

I want to share with you what has been this NGPA experience in the city of Monterrey 2017

When I was 15-year-old I received Jesus in my heart;

I serve Him since I am 17 when He called me to the ministry, I served Him in different ministries.

I want to share with all of you what exactly has been this NGPA in my life

We still are in the training And I want to tell you this has been an incredible experience

I talked with one of RREACH staff organizer

ah… I had time not to be challenge in this way

I didn't receive or having heard so clearly the voice of God

how I listen to Him in this training

God has been very clear in telling me what He wants I must to do

God has been clear telling me in what manner He wants I have to do it

fidelity He is asking me when I share His Word

It has been a renewal, a very, very enriching experience in my life

(This training) has been something that marked my life,

I can see a breakpoints now; I feel new strength to serve my Lord

I know it is because your praying

Organizer praying

But it is because God has been good to us

To call us to the ministry

I want to say… ah…

Please go ahead,

this experience I lived

I would like, and I would love that more people could have it

More pastors could have this experience of training

But most important, to be able to listen what God has for each one of them

The ministry is not something we will get a stop

Or we cannot grow up, but we can see and feel

And to see the presence of God in our Lives and our ministry

God bless all of you,

and we will be in touch because we are part of the GPA's

For more infomation >> VICENTE MEJIA Video 2017 10 25 - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

♪♫♫ Funky (Sting) - Video Humor Bot - Duration: 0:11.

For more infomation >> ♪♫♫ Funky (Sting) - Video Humor Bot - Duration: 0:11.

-------------------------------------------

The Powerpuff Tiara Trouble Girls Part 2 - The Powerpuff Girls Video HD - Duration: 3:36.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE Videos! Thank you very much!

For more infomation >> The Powerpuff Tiara Trouble Girls Part 2 - The Powerpuff Girls Video HD - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

McKinney Pool Party Video Used In A McKinney High School Classroom - Duration: 2:58.

For more infomation >> McKinney Pool Party Video Used In A McKinney High School Classroom - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

The Powerpuff Tiara Trouble Girls Part 1 - The Powerpuff Girls Video HD - Duration: 3:53.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE Videos! Thank you very much!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét