Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Nov 1 2017

For more infomation >> 18 COSAS SOBRE MÍ/KarenG/Video 05 - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Alvvays Rates Video Games, Magicians, and Jim Carrey - Duration: 4:12.

(dynamic drumming music)

- They keep my Grandma happy,

The Bold and the Beautiful, that's her program,

she rocks it every day. - Hm, Passions.

- Yeah, Passions was good, I was like a 12-year old.

- Yeah, we used to stay at my Grandma's house

and watch Passions all day.

- Yeah, I mean, to be fair,

it was only on once a day, but...

(laughing)

Wasn't James Franco on a soap opera?

(drumming music)

- There are so many different kinds of video games.

- It's a little bit more nuanced than that, isn't it?

RPG things, I'm not really into, it takes too much skill,

it's a little bit dark,

when you're just doing it hours on end,

Diddy Kong Racing however, underrated.

- PaRappa the Rapper. - Yeah, exactly.

Zelda, pretty cool, - Yeah, I don't know Zelda.

- Neither do I.

(laughing)

- Underrated, for sure.

- And overrated. - Especially old, yeah.

(laughing)

(drumming music)

I don't understand football,

I don't think that made it to Canada.

- Not into it.

- That's an ignorant thing to say.

- Any night football, overrated.

- Yeah.

- Take it away.

(drumming music)

I like her, I like her vibe.

- Me too.

- Mainly just 'cause she's... (laughs)

- What? (laughs)

Beautiful?

- Smart, beautiful, talented, wears cool clothes,

what's to not like?

- She is a powerhouse.

- Yeah.

I mean, she's not underrated though.

- No.

(laughing)

Good point, she's overrated.

- She's rated well.

(drumming music)

- I love watching magic.

- Yeah, it's a bit of a spectacle,

a silly spectacle. - I love watching people

like in the David Blaine things,

I love watching like Will Smith and his family react.

- But why do they always have to swallow living things?

That's weird. - Yeah.

- Like how many times do you have to practice

to get that right?

- It's best not to think about it.

(sighs)

(drumming music)

(sighs)

- It is near.

- Oh, so you're one of 'em.

- You're damned right I am.

(laughing)

- I don't really like jumping to conclusions.

(laughing)

We'll cross that bridge when we get to it,

right now, we're not sure what's gonna happen,

but it seems a bit dramatic.

- Yeah, maybe it'll be good.

(drumming music)

- He is responsible for my favorite movies.

- (laughs) You love Jim Carrey.

- Dumb and Dumber,

I do love him, I'm in love with him.

(laughing)

- Does he have like any kind of--

- I think he has a dark side though.

- Hm, they all do, all funny people.

- Yeah.

The paintings though, I haven't seen,

I heard they're a little bonkers.

- Underrated. - Yeah, underrated.

(drumming music)

- Underrated.

- Yes, you can go...

go about your day - I try to make my bed.

- with a clear conscious. - Yeah.

- Conscience?

Clear conscience.

- Hm, don't know.

- Conscience.

- I make my bed at the hotel sometimes.

- Oh my God, that's overkill.

Just flush the toilet, you've done your job.

(laughing)

(dynamic drumming music)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét