Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 30 2017

we are making a video, like we do on every week

Every video we make is supposed to be variety videos

This Website Got Only One Video In It

Website Was Made In 1999

I Don't Think This Video Is Supposed To Be a Prank

Lights Goes Off

The Other Houses Got Power

I don't Know Who is It

For more infomation >> DON'T WATCH THIS VIDEO - Duration: 7:01.

-------------------------------------------

HomeAway video series: Introducing the new ranking system - Duration: 1:41.

Welcome to the HomeAway video series.

In this video, we'll introduce the new ranking system.

Your market rank is critical to your succes

and can have a huge effect on the number of bookings your property receives.

The key to improving your ranking is to

provide the best end-to-end traveler experience each and every time.

That's why our new ranking system evaluates the likelihood a traveler will book by using

attributes of your property

as well as how quickly you respond and the quality of experience you provide, which

is part of how your partner score is determined.

These scores are individually evaluated and ranked against similar properties in your

market.

This is part of how your market rank is calculated.

Your rank is combined with many signals based on traveler behaviors and ultimately influences

your search position across HomeAway brands and Expedia.

Keeping your bookings on our platform is crucial.

It's the only way HomeAway

can accurately give your property the rank you've earned.

If your bookings are being taken off of our platform, your ranking suffers as a result.

Create great content, including high-quality property photos, accurate descriptions and

amenities travelers are looking for.

Price your properties competitively against similar properties in your market.

Accept and honor bookings and avoid unnecessary cancellations.

Collect reviews from all your guests and give them in return.

The more 4 and 5 star reviews you get, the more it will help your ranking.

Follow these simple steps that are within your control to improve your rank.

A higher ranking means more exposure.

More exposure can mean more bookings and can increase your chances of becoming a Premier

Partner.

HomeAway. The world is yours.

For more infomation >> HomeAway video series: Introducing the new ranking system - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

[VOSTFR CC] NCT DREAM BOY VIDEO B-CUT #5 - Duration: 1:20.

For more infomation >> [VOSTFR CC] NCT DREAM BOY VIDEO B-CUT #5 - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

Silly Little Video - Duration: 3:27.

[Song: Epiclogue by Joe Bagale - funky electro-pop song]

For more infomation >> Silly Little Video - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

This Video Will Make You Hate Kavos (PART 2) - Duration: 11:28.

What's going on going to boy Connor how I get the best creator on YouTube with now 50 subscribers

Thank you all so much for the amazing support

I know there's a huge milestone in my career, but whatever my big time now

I don't need to worry about that small me is in this house right now

I'm a big mega youtuber

And I'm trying to get those YouTube views the most popular video on YouTube was a video in which I kind of explodes on really?

I mean I just made a video this guy named Cabo this British dude makes commentary videos and kind of a hypocrite a little sensitive

So I kind of roasted in the video seem to get a lot of good feedback

I got a lot of really nice comments for people who haven't seen my videos before that

Subscribe to me or just check the video out and enjoy it

And I appreciate it my goal is to try to bring people down on YouTube to try to end people's careers

I just like to add my voice to an already loud

conversation when I video in Cabos was the most popular video on my channel and because I call this video

Performed so well because it was really actually fun to make I'm making a part two on this video will make you hate Cabos

Because Cabos not only blocked me on twitter, but also has basically proven every single point

I've made about him since I've made that video which is only a couple weeks ago so with that

I even know how Paul Simon's channel, but I'm putting on this headband, man. I'm going to war or Cabos

He picks the wrong American, dude

America versus the UK you'd know how that ends 1776

1812

Whatever okay America always beating UK it's happening history

Again right now. I'm already throbbing. I'm already frothing at the idea of making this video again. It's a buckle up

Doc you about to get some hay made you should blow combos and today we're going to talk about jeg pool. Okay, Jay cool

that's my

Basic close to the camera you got a half the life Jake pull Froman Groban

Censoring curse words is pretty sad I find it funny

How YouTube commenters want to come out creators for not being profaned enough leave me

I'll curse words whatever not cursing enough being soft

And then you have a guy like Carlos right he says the f-word the S word basically just curses in every video

And that's the punchline is Jim. It's not creative at all. It's not funny, but it's like Paulo. It's funny

You said the f-word and the efforts funny because I'm 22 now and now I can curse

Apparently get mad at me to live in you know my own place

But using profanity just use profanity isn't funny unless you actually add a comedic element to it

Which is basically what Pablo doesn't understand and that's basically what I'm saying about Cabos here

And the first day that made him in kind of tells that he curses a lot

and

I don't really need to go any further into it because it's kind of boring that's basically how I feel you don't need to use

Profanity to be funny, and if you do this profanity use it in a way, that's fine. See okay that instead of

You lazy

ken

Flicker I don't know just be funny with it and that's fine. You're funny. It's funny if you're not funny

It's not funny, and the problem is

I'm not even thinking about what happened if the bloke that's pulled out and his hot load

Spewed all over the baby giving him his first facial

I'm not thinking about that outside track, but when my last video said you know the colors is sensitive

And he's so hypocrite just like leafyishere. He's basically the newly

Since then pretty much exactly the same way

Video tonight who's excited we'll be live in one hour. It's a bank new video is live. I'm back. It's a juicy treat

We'll follow those who like it

There's another classic combo snoop

Retweet an automated YouTube tweet that basically says hey my life follows his video this guy didn't even tweet it

But combos is like open so I got a retweet it here. We go again Carlos retweeting himself

I never noticed this until you pointed it out my man plagiarized an entire speech

Please check to see if your sub to me YouTube's been unsub use my channel again. Please help guys

It's called losing subscribers because you make big content no it's called my loyal fans tweeting me that they are randomly being unsub

Here's the best combo sweet rice cam video could have been so much better. Honestly. Just watch mine lol like that doesn't scream

insecurity

I've no problem with combos not watching my video for the point that he blocked me on Twitter having not even seen my video

just goes to show that he's sensitive to even see his name in the title of video and say I don't even watch that it's

Gonna block this guy because I don't want to see he's negative

Criticism if you watched my video you would have gotten a few points about how would you be better?

I would like to take office be better. I think he has the potential being a youtuber but blocking another youtuber

Just because you don't wanna have to take the criticism

It just goes to show they you're extremely sensitive and if combos doesn't wanna watch my video

I can't fault it for Emily youtuber with double did and subscribers

I have no clout at all so I completely understand why a big youtuber wanna waste his time so to speak

Watching a small youtuber talk about how terrible it is shot those first adjusters. You know who you are

I love you all baby much love if a big youtuber ever tells you he or she's gonna

Follow you for liking their video don't listen to them believe me people call those as following on

Is he following everyone who likes his videos? He's not he's not even following a select few

He's only following people who he's interested in following because that's how people are on Twitter

I have no problem of people using unconventional methods to try to get more subscribers

I do some stuff too, but the problem is covers is lying to his fans

He actually is lying to his MP

Kaaba's has built a brand off of saying this youtuber is lying to you this big youtuber is a lying piece

the kabbalists look you did the same thing but

You're telling your fans. I'm gonna follow you on twitter if you like this video. You're not dude

You're not gonna follow, so either fall over. Don't duck, but don't give them false

Hope that you're gonna all of a sudden follow some kid who you're gonna unfollow tomorrow, maybe he has fallen

But he's gonna definitely on all of you, so just it's Dom. Dude. It's so I don't know it's a high school news I

Can't fall commas here look I made a video on Jake Paul - Jake Paul's name still pulls videos left and right and I'll give

Carlos credit his video was very well researched

And he brought up a lot of old clips that a lot of people wouldn't have brought up

Actually you guys scratch that from the record when I made that statement

I was referring to what I thought was kaavo's this video

But was actually a couple of clips that rice gum showed in his video

So yeah Cabo's actually got out researched by rice gum which is pretty telling

I would say so yeah my bad guys gave comics a little too much credit there

He really just under a settled

Jake Paul song which I'm sure rice gum would have shown in his video a couple of days later

He did make some good points

But I think you got a lot more credit than he deserved for the video

Another typical Cabos video in which he kind of makes a couple of points

and then says the same thing over and over and over for an entire video makes a couple of bad jokes and

It's a commis video. I touched on it before but Cabos really likes to use to certain curse words

And it wasn't any different with this Jake call video so go check it out if you want

You'll find a lot of those two words

Cabos is horrible of criticizing people

He is the biggest Internet bully of them all I mean it's like walking into school and being taught the importance of safe sex

By a whore ridden with STDs you wouldn't listen to her so you sure

Shouldn't listen to Jake Poole unprotected sex is all natural so I know

to try and stop

bad on YouTube oh

I could go on but I think the baby impressions kind of say it all I was over baby impressions by seventh grade probably

Cobb was still seems to like them, and he's in college now so good for him

that's fine, but I think for me and most people who were his age baby jokes and baby impersonations or

little outdated

That's just my opinion

On the same subject Cabos isn't funny at all in fact. I've claimed. He is unfunny

Here's a compilation of a couple of clips from one video of Cabos saying

Yeah, Jake Paul is gay

Yeah, Jake will praise them for being so funny and gave rice gum for sloppy suck all right scum

I love you so much when you're bullying kids. Please meet me a bit god

Please rise Don's been doing that since before when you wanted him to give you a golden shower and finally converse is really repetitive

He said, but here it is anyways

In case you never seen the video where Jake Paul says that rice gum was great, and I love rice gum

Kalos put that clip in his video 9 times so in case you missed it the first time or the third or the seventh

Here you go. I never saw that old Jay Paul clip before public put in this video

So it was cool to see that you know Jay Paul made a whole video where he was

Saying how great Rice gun was why would anybody stop beef with rice gum he'll cook you up

Oh, you're really dumb, but when Cabos uses the same clip

7 8 9 10 times in a video it kind of defeats the purpose of using the clip

You can use it 3 or 4 times even 5 or 6 times it

I think it's still works

But I think once you start showing that clip 7 8 9 10 times in a video its defeating the purpose of what you're trying

To do which is saying look Jake Paul did this ok move on to the next point?

Using the clip a couple of times in a video can be a really good way of conveying a message. You're trying to get

But when you're using it seven eight nine times in a video

It's just going to show that you don't have enough substance to provide it in your video

so you throw away the same clip over and over and over again because you really don't have anything else interesting to say and if

You do Cabos prove me wrong because in most of your videos you make two or three points

And then show one or two olds video clips over and over and over again to prove your point

Cabos isn't a bad crater. I don't think that people should hate him because he's a bad person or a bad creator

He's not the problem

I have with Cabos is that he's an insecure hypocrite and his persona on YouTube prides itself on calling out

Insecure people and hypocrites you can't do that when you yourself are insecure hypocrite

I've said all of you say about Carlos at this point if you didn't watch my first video on him and you want to see

More on Cabos be sure to check that out. I think you'd make this video a lot more easy

I understand if you want another video in Cabos. I think you should check out. I'm Alex's video Cabos

He's a really cool trader, and he made a pretty good video in Cabos that I think does attract your attention

That's all I got for today. Thank you guys so much for watching. I have new videos coming every Monday, Wednesday Friday

You enjoyed this video. Please be sure to leave a like, and if you hit a million likes

I'll wear a hat the next video. This isn't half as a headband so technicality rule

I haven't sale so thank you guys so much for the 50 subscribers. That was kind of nothing, but for me

It's a lot

I mean I had zero a couple weeks ago to see that my channel is growing and people are enjoying the content

I'm making is really encouraging and even to have people saying your audio is too loud you need your in terms of funny

I enjoy getting comments from people who are trying to help me improve my content

I want to make better videos for you guys

I'm still at a place when I'm trying to make my videos better every time I make a video

I know this one could have been better if I just did one or two things differently you know so with that

Thank you so much for watching do the whole like subscribe stuff millions likes

I'm gonna wear a hat so be sure to LIKE the video. I don't know until next time

It's been your boy corner now. I hope you have a great day. Yes some please

face

I'll do it

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét