Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 31 2017

because that was that was unacceptable I'm sorry for my old subscribers my back

subscribers I am sorry what is good job welcome back to another vlog and I'm not

gonna pick up Christian about to go hit the gym but first before I start this

video man I just want to go back I'll watch one of my old vlogs right and this

ain't cool ma look how fat my face was just look at this like my god like I

know I still got some of this like double chin action go I'm still working

on that but still is like dang I lost a lot of weight right Kapil Christian

Garcia hit the gym about to hit back today the high insisting interval

training in get that core we can hit the way so I'm just thinking about

yesterday's video and also wanted to add on

saying like not only do I want to dislike succeed this YouTube stuff

because I'm like passionate about it I also want to inspire others to do what

they love and not feel like they should do what other people want them to do all

the time I know there are certain instances where

you should listen to people when they say when they trying to give you their

best advice whatever but if you try it out twice and it doesn't go the way you

wanted to go they match the song I tried it out twice I should have listened that

bit like to myself after the first time honestly but I mean it was a learning

experience and I think he gave me a little more Drive to go back into this

YouTube thing you start daily vlogging and putting out more content so yeah

that's just what I wanted to touch on right now so I'm heading over to Chris's

house about picking up two hours later alright so we just got out the gym man

who had a great workout like always get a high intensity interval training in

got some core work in don't hit back today how you feeling bro hey man I need

some energy out of you both in there we need we need more energy for these logs

man go there you go look at my town yeah man I wanted to the

goodwill got some things like bangs god damn I ain't never too good shopping a

good evening then I got some nice pickups in there like you'd be surprised

you'll find some really nice stuff shout out to the Humby ties he goes to

the veto on that put me on to going to the GUI picking up stuff going third

shopping on that yeah man I might be home by 10 sorry I don't know what else

I'm due for the day man see I got three things from the thrift

today just ahead I got egg whites I'm allergic to egg like I can't if I can

taste the egg in it like anything I eat I'm ended up throwing up but this is

like a brand new hat so the egg white is 24/7 calm on their focus y'all see it

well about that then I also got this like small Jersey type thing

it's Lancaster Jayhawks that's a minor league baseball team out here and it's a

nice little shirt nice it'll it'll fit nice on me you'll see me where it is

soon they also got this hoodie California I know it's gonna get cold in

a minute it's about to be November and it's still not that cold but when it

hits about mid November December I'm gonna coast I got that nice look

all right shot right now I'm about to head over the Krishna's house you can

see I got on what I bought I tried it on everything and I liked how fit and I was

like you know what I'm in this way today why not

and then the hoody it fits but it's a little wide like on the body part

everything else is smooth and it's like a heavy-duty jacket so I'm probably

gonna wear that when he gets like really cold be here so right now I bought the

head over to Krishna's house one chill over their fireplace a man plays - okay

Washington gain tonight they play 5:15 I think the Chiefs play cheese play

somebody I forgot who it is but yeah we're gonna watch that

2,000 years later I'm a Christian house now but this had a search this man it's

nice got the head on there give me I like it

so y'all have a nice really nice video

we're talking videos

it's a good bank see this dude chill out hello all these parties just not folk

this year

I'm still tripping that y'all got your Christmas tree already don't had lights

on to it see ah don't let all this lights already on the hood they are

lights on I think yesterday when I came in with no lights on it so what they

just stated dreaming rapid salute to the 40 - dog oh hey and I miss Mike good

luck Garofalo ain't that bad

grab your pretty nice Michael replica honestly if he came into that last year

played a couple game watching the game know

yep I'm actually surprised long as mr. whole conversation that's gonna be

record that's great be a man we sitting here watching

basketball because the football gave me started yet

game will start school this is crazy about that trade that's the crazy train

I wouldn't expecting that now I'm thinking where's Kurt cousins

don't know because Kirk Cousins wants to go wanted to go to uh to the Niners yeah

yeah obviously yeah we're really gonna pro me John our

first picks are gonna be record right because he doesn't want to beat it

anymore you just talk about what plays yeah cuz

it doesn't want to beat anymore a franchise tell you that man twice twice

not once but twice we offered this dude I think a five-year contract worth over

70 million and still denied that which is probably the best contract he's gonna

ever get I don't think we're in retirement ready I don't want to tell me

it's crazy the game right now man they showing some old-school throwback

highlights right there but I need to get my man's perspective on how fat my face

was when I was back at Humboldt so he said right here I look like somebody on

t hold on Oh - let airplay I'll get some revenues

look how fat my face was build oh my god it looks swollen

oh my god that's not healthy somebody rock yeah hey somebody beat me up

hello it's her back to me trying to come back to me either like you gotta look at

this oh god you're allergic to bees when I got stung by some bees and I'm

allergic Pro that is not cool

amen I need some Lightning oh no to say man I'm just glad I'm back to this list

back to this level of cheekiness man because that was that was unacceptable

I'm sorry for my old subscribers my back subscribers I'm sorry I don't even know

why y'all watching my videos I don't know what to say I apologize but this is

gonna be the end of this blog we don't end it on the funny note come back

tomorrow bring a reaction back to the channel stay tuned for that it should be

a pretty dope reaction I know a lot of y'all going like I so come back tomorrow

if you liked it please give it a thumbs up I'd appreciate it subscribe if you

new see my next video

For more infomation >> I'm Sorry For This Video... | Vlog #50 - Duration: 11:32.

-------------------------------------------

Renault Customer Video Events - Duration: 2:22.

For more infomation >> Renault Customer Video Events - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

Bandh Khwabon Ki Video Song | Dil Jo Na Keh Saka | Himansh Kohli & Priya Banerjee - Duration: 2:20.

Bandh Khwabon Ki VIdeo Song

Leave a Like

Comment and Share also

Don't Forget to Subscribe

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét