Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 31 2017

hello today I'm gonna do some freaking dishes, ok let's get right into this. This

might take a while, oh gosh, hello scarce here, finally I'm done with that. I didn't

do my hair today I need to find something to sit on, ok my dudes so I'm gonna go

put up some Halloween decorations now, but first I have to put my freaking

shoes on, come here shoe

good shoe. Also if you couldn't tell my videos are really crappy because I have

to film it on a freaking laptop it's like a Windows 10 laptop but it sucks

more because I can't download an editing system cuz this doesn't have enough

space inside of it. I'm really frickin bad at talking to

cameras and *click* wait why is it recording ha ha ha. I'm totally not talking to

myself hey shut up oh yeah for Halloween I want to be a tech support scammer so

then I can scam people crap this, oh crap that's holding the freaking Laptop, my foot

will do it for now but anyways I could just wear this and scam people, hello I

know where you live, and I'm gonna find you and I will kill you. Ok that's a little bit too harsh, well I'm gonna go set up some frickin

Halloween decorations screw this *Kicks Ball*

holy crap that's a lot of wind. Freakin crap My shoes not tied at all, uhh, okay my

dudes see you later I just ran into a freaking door I

thought that would totally make you think I was leaving my room but holy

crap I'm really bad at this, ok my dudes I'm back and I don't know what I'm

gonna do next. I have the crappiest setup in the world, right?, uh OK see ya. ha syke

I'm freakin retard-

ed. that probably didn't sound good at all. Lets find some crappy thing online that I can make

fun of let's see what's trending on YouTube

screw this, I'm gonna shut this door.

uhh, there's nothing good to make fun of see you later on my dudes

Comment "I like your content" if you see this.

For more infomation >> Trying to think of a good video and crap ( Click Bait ) MUST SEE!!!! - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

video 1496939072 - Duration: 0:50.

For more infomation >> video 1496939072 - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

Disassembling and assembling toy cars - Video for Kids - Duration: 13:19.

Disassembling and assembling toy cars - Video for Kids

For more infomation >> Disassembling and assembling toy cars - Video for Kids - Duration: 13:19.

-------------------------------------------

Halloween Night | Scary Rhymes For Kids | Spooky Halloween Videos For Babies by Farmees - Duration: 15:13.

It's Halloween Night Not a soul in sight I hear Footsteps Who's that coming?

I see a ghost!

Oh no!!!

I see a ghost! Run!!!

I see a ghost! Hahahahaha!

It's Halloween Night not a soul in sight I hear Footsteps who's that coming?

I see a zombie! Oh no!!!

I see a zombie! Look Out!

I see a zombie! Hahahahaha!

It's Halloween night not a soul in sight I hear Footsteps who's that coming?

I see a vampire! Oh no!!!

I see a vampire! Help!

I see a vampire! Hahaha!

It's Halloween night not a soul in sight I hear Footsteps who's that coming?

I see a witch! Oh no!!!

I see a witch! save me!

I see a witch! Hahahahaha!

It's Halloween night not a soul in sight I hear Footsteps who's that coming?

I see a skeleton! Oh no!!!

I see a skeleton! Hide!!!

I see a skeleton! Hahahahaha!

For more infomation >> Halloween Night | Scary Rhymes For Kids | Spooky Halloween Videos For Babies by Farmees - Duration: 15:13.

-------------------------------------------

DIY Video Marketing, #22 Video Series Wrap Up | by Clock Wise Production - Duration: 4:39.

So, I survived 22 videos posted every single business day for the month of October and

this is the wrap up, and, just to kinda quickly talk about the experience it was for me.

The latest experience was, that you do want to make sure that you hit the record button,

because I just recorded the perfect finishing video, only that I didn't hit record.

So, record, hit record.

Apart from that: What did I learn?

I learned that doing continuous content, or serialized content and posting regularly and

being involved with video marketing regularly is so hugely valuable.

The first couple of video took forever and then, as I got into the habit, I got into

a routine.

A month is long enough to try out what works and doesn't.

I planned out my entire content immediately, before I started, so I knew what my chapters

where, I knew what my topics where, what my videos where going to - I didn't know what

they were going to say per se, because this is my area of expertise, but I knew which

topic I wanted to talk about in each video.

I did produce...

I did shoot the videos in bulk, meaning I always shot over the weekend, or on Friday

if I had time the five videos for the coming week.

That was - I mean - that was the one thing I did to survive all of this.

And then the editing I was going to do that in bulk too and that didn't happen, because

some videos edit themselves, other videos where just - uch - took for ever and ever,

because just something didn't work, or the content - and you had to cut out too man aem's

and ah's - that took a while.

What also took much longer than I thought were creating all the graphics.

I did them all more or less upfront.

And what took forever, ever, ever was uploading to YouTube and getting closed captioning and

transcription done.

For some reason YouTube - in my case - insisted on creating closed captioning in Spanish on

a about - I'd say - two thirds of my videos, that meant two thirds of my videos I had to

hand-transcribe and then feed it into the closed captioning part of YouTube.

I also learned that YouTube is pretty finicky.

Things that worked just fine one day will not work the next day.

So, not the most perfect hosting service, but it is - from a technical point of you

- but it cannot be beat from a search engine point of view because it's the second biggest

search engine in the world.

So, YouTube it is.

So, I had a great time watching my fellow challengers videos.

It was fun to see what everybody else was doing, and also the last thing that I learned

is: in the beginning I was, oh, maybe you know - I can do a different style very week,

and play with different formats.

Maybe do a slide show, or maybe do some more documentary style and it very quickly became

apparent, you know what - this is a series about do it yourself video marketing I'm doing

this to survive it and not doing this to create art.

So, these videos are all going to be fairly uniform.

The only style change I did was change in wardrobe and that was about it.

But it was good, because it made me focus on content and how I can bring value to customers,

not on how nifty and how creative I can get with my editing, or with my shooting.

So, something to be said for that.

Because often video for marketing purposes - that is all about the content and not about

creating art.

So, that is something you kinda wanna sit - you know - sit with yourself when you are

planning your own video for your business, to make sure that you have your priorities

straight.

And I think for me, that was biggest single thing I walked away with is: You know; what

is the purpose of your video and how am I going to survive making these videos.

Because it's more important to make the videos, than it is to be artsy-fartsy.

Anyway, so.

And nothing against artsy-fartsy.

I'm the first one to love artistic videos, but there's a place for them and a time for

them.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the series, if you haven't watched all of those videos, go

back, they're all in a playlist and numbered, and they're easy to find.

And they're all labeled really well.

So if there's a certain topics you wanna learn about, you will know where to find them really

quickly.

It was fun.

I had a great time, and don't be a stranger.

And leave me a comment in the comment section below if you are so inclined.

I would love to hear from you and what you think.

Thank you, and Ciao!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét