Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 30 2017

I am Rashed.

The busiest city in the city of Dhaka

has thousands of young

people like me.

There are some stories that

are not mentioned in

everyone's life.

Likewise, I would say an unexpected

event that happened in my life today.....

One day When I came down from the bus,

I put my hand in the pocket.

At a time I was surprised ...!!!

There is no wallet in the pocket.

I ran behind the bus but there was no profit ...

And what was the money bag,

only 900 taka and a letter.

Which was written by my mother.

It says that...

mother's job is gone,

I can not send money this month.

Make a loan from anyone to buy your medicine.

This letter was in the MoneyBag for 3-4 days.

I did not want to post.

Lost 900 taka.

900 Taka is not a problem.

But...

a jobless unemployed

900 Taka is not less than 9 lakhs

After some , I got a letter from the mother.

I saw the letter biting the left side of the chest.

Surely, Mother said to send money;

But...

I was surprised to read the letter.

Mom wrote ....

Baba Rashed,

You received a money order of 5000 taka sent to you.

If you do not get the money today ... !!!

Chest pains were very high.

I bought medicines with your money.

I'm fine now.

Do not worry about me.

Keep your mind, BABA.

Yours truly, Your mother

Afterwards the letter went after thinking

about who sent the money to mother....!!!

I got another letter some days later.

There was no address in the letter.

Wrath of a very damned hand.

It was very difficult to read.

Was written.....

Brother,

900 Taka you and the rest of the money

And the remaining Tk 4100 is from me

Taka 5000 money order to your mother.

You do not think anything

I do not have any mother, so my mother,

my mother,

I think I gave money.

Yours truly, Your pocketmar's brother.

For more infomation >> Don't cry watching the most Inspirational emotional heart touching video in Bangla-Maa||sad||story - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

First Indoor Grow Video #10 - Duration: 1:41.

SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE!!

For more infomation >> First Indoor Grow Video #10 - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors With Wild Animals Cartoon Video For Children Color Tiger Lion Dinosaurs Cartoon Movie - Duration: 10:58.

Learn Colors With Wild Animals Cartoon Video For Children Color Tiger Lion Dinosaurs Cartoon Movie

For more infomation >> Learn Colors With Wild Animals Cartoon Video For Children Color Tiger Lion Dinosaurs Cartoon Movie - Duration: 10:58.

-------------------------------------------

Kanchana Returns (Parody Version) 2017 New Bangla Funny Video | Ep.1 | The Dream Project - Duration: 7:13.

Subscribe Now

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét