Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 31 2017

I've got mud on my shoes, I've got blood on my shoes

Suicide, Homicide, They don't care what I choose

Murder everyone I see

Human butcher what I be

Slaughter all the non-believers, Give a fuck about mercy

Too Much drugs in my system to leave, I can barely see

Molly, Ecstasy, Get you on your knees,

Feed you LSD, Kill my enemies, 'nother felony

Break the law? I am the law!

Axe-Murdering and selling draws

In trails of blood and broken jaws

I'll leave you, Meat tastes better raw!

You a bitch, if you tryna challenge me

Dense motherfucker doesn't comprehend what he can't see

Just before you try me, let me tell you what you're in for

Gory, Pagan shit

Your blood will line the floor

When I drag your corpse into the forest

And hang you from a tree

Draw a pentagram beneath you, you're the sacrifice I need

I'll slit your throat and let it drip onto this sacred ground

With the ritual almost complete, your soul to death is bound

This is revenge for my broken heritage

Years and years being called a heretic

Fuck your commandements, You're a lunatic

I've been sinning, that's my benefit

So welcome to helloween

I hope you like your time

Pray to god you've lived well

You won't be leaving alive

Demonise me, Burn my flesh

I am a pagan man

Rip my gods to shreds

The crucifixion has begun

Burn the witch upon the stake

And nail me to the cross

Kick my teeth until I bleed

You show me no remorse

Tattoos imbude my culture on my skin so I've got no regrets

My long hair, blue eyes, pale skin, accent: Things I don't forget

Don't let them take away your pride and shove you in a box

They fear that you are different

They wanna throw you off the rocks

Cuz you don't know me I could be an alien If I wanted to

You don't know me I could be an outcast if I wanted to

You don't know me I could be an alien if I wanted to

You don't know me I could be an outcast if I wanted to

For more infomation >> KADAVXR - HELLOWEEN / WELCOME TO SAMHAIN (MUSIC VIDEO) - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

Stop Motion Videos Peppa Pig with Lightning McQueen Crazy Car Drives Through Funny Classroom - Duration: 12:24.

Stop Motion Videos Peppa Pig with Lightning McQueen Crazy Car Drives Through Funny Classroom

Thanks for watching & subscribing! Hope you enjoy my videos and keep them on top!

Let help us get 100k subs, love u all!

For more infomation >> Stop Motion Videos Peppa Pig with Lightning McQueen Crazy Car Drives Through Funny Classroom - Duration: 12:24.

-------------------------------------------

Mirwana - Cinta Bukan Mainan (Video Muzik) - Duration: 4:06.

For more infomation >> Mirwana - Cinta Bukan Mainan (Video Muzik) - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

How to Upload Your Speaking Gig to YouTube | Brighton West Video - Duration: 4:38.

Do you have a video from a speaking event that you would like to upload to YouTube?

I'm Brighton West and in this video, I'll show you how.

Now we don't want to do a bait-and-switch, so I'm going to start by showing you how

to upload your video to YouTube.

I'll talk about the one good reason you should put your video on YouTube, but then

I want to talk about why videos like that typically don't get many views.

Then, I'll share a better way that you might not have thought of - a way to reformat your

presentation and reach a huge audience of potential clients and customers who are searching

for your content.

Let's start with how to upload a video recording of your presentation to YouTube.

I recommend this to my clients who are searching for more live speaking gigs and the people

booking speakers want to see what you look like on-stage.

But your audience members - the people wanting the information from your talk, don't want

to watch you talk to an audience, where it's like their seated in the background.

After I tell you how to post your recorded talk, I'll tell you how to repurpose your

talk in a way that online viewers will love.

What you'll do is head over to YouTube.com, and then in the upper right you should see

an arrow with a line underneath it for upload, click on that.

Go to wherever you have that file sitting on your computer.

Take the.mov or the .mp4 file - the video file - and drag it over to YouTube and drop

it there.

Give it a title and a description, and some tags.

The more information you put in here, the better.

But we're going to just - for the purpose of this, just leave it blank.

Once it's uploaded and processed - which could take a few minutes- once you hit published,

you will have that video live and available to the public.

Quick disclaimer - if you're Tony Robbins or you spoke at a Ted event, the video of

you onstage might be everything that you need.

These are professional productions usually involving three or more cameras and the cameras

are moving around, and getting audiences' reactions.

Very few speakers could afford that kind of recording during a live event.

So, I'm assuming you have a video recording by someone in the back of the room.

Maybe it's your partner, maybe a videographer, maybe your cousin Johnny.

But in general, it looks something like this.

When someone is watching a YouTube video, it's usually just them and the screen.

They aren't gathered with all of their friends in front of a 52-inch tv.

It's usually them, and their 4-inch iPhone screen.

If you post one of those back-of-the-room camera videos, then your face is just like

a quarter-inch tall.

And online viewers aren't interested in hearing your resume recited before you take

the stage and they definitely don't want to hear that audience member's phone ringing.

What they do want is this: you as the expert, giving them the specific knowledge that they

are looking for.

They want the information fast but easy to understand.

And they want to be reassured that you aren't going to a bait-and-switch or bury the promised

information deep in the video.

So how you do this?

Here's five easy steps.

Break up your talk into smaller pieces.

Two to four minutes of content.

Think of your talk as a bunch of answers to potential audience questions.

Write a script for each video in this format: First, repeat the question and let them know

that you're going to answer it.

Next, you can throw in a little branding if you wish - not more than five seconds.

Then, you share the answer from your talk.

Lastly, you give the viewer an action item.

That could be 'share this video' or 'leave a comment below' or 'visit my website.'

Record these videos on your webcam or smartphone.

Close enough so that your head is taking up more than half of the screen.

Remember, people will be watching you on a two-inch tall screen and you want them to

recognize who you are.

Upload these videos on YouTube.

Add titles, tags, descriptions.

Do a thorough job here.

What you type in now is going to help your customers find your video.

Share your YouTube videos widely.

Share it on LinkedIn, share it on your website, share it in your newsletter.

Now is that as easy as just uploading a video from the back of the room?

Of course not.

But if you had a chance to speak to a crowd of hundreds, thousands or maybe millions of

your target customers, will you just reuse one of your old speeches?

Or would you customize it for that audience?

YouTube is probably the largest stage you will ever speak from.

So don't skip.

Do it right, and it will pay off.

I love helping speakers, authors and coaches get traction on YouTube.

I'd love to help you, too!

You can schedule a free discovery call where we talk about how YouTube can serve your practice.

Just click the button now and I'll talk to you soon.

For more infomation >> How to Upload Your Speaking Gig to YouTube | Brighton West Video - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

Roxane LtN Cup Video - Duration: 0:22.

Hello my name is Roxana

I am twenty-two years old

I like lacrosse because it's a fun sport

I enjoy playing it a lot

I hope to go to the final of the cup

And that my team scores the most goals in the cup

And that I am the MVP

For more infomation >> Roxane LtN Cup Video - Duration: 0:22.

-------------------------------------------

FRO$T - RiDDLe (Official Music Video) - Duration: 2:33.

No body any more nice to me No body pushing on it more spell vice for

me Oh what if pushing on it more sold life in

me So what if pushing for it more sounds nice

to me You wasn't wit us in the dorm that's Cather

You wasn't' wit us in the swarm yeah mid battle

ASSuming you couldn't hang wit us hanging from a straphole

I don't got to be bad to be happy Yeah

And I don't got to be sad im the last G Yeah

Don't wanna feel you I wanna be great Done with class found the key im willing to

take Always living in the past the present of late

Costa fee when the real is too deep in the lake

Apostrophe inbetween we finna the fate – right now

Costing me hey lefty imma hit the right now

Okay

Yeah

Like when a tree falls broke in the woods Window sees some smoke in the hood

Win Kobe went OG soak in the wood Remember saying to myself the engine he could

Mentioning saving everyone heaven I'm good seven eleven he should leverage

Hoping you may see uh tear eye I legend The fear so savage boy what you think

Let the verse skip on the beat like I let you think

Let it burst up on the scene like its hell I drink

And the scene be getting colder.

For more infomation >> FRO$T - RiDDLe (Official Music Video) - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

[IC] (Coroner Office) Video report - Duration: 0:33.

For more infomation >> [IC] (Coroner Office) Video report - Duration: 0:33.

-------------------------------------------

EXIT WARS 2nd Revolution - Level 4: DANGER ZONE (Cosplay Movie / Anime Video Game in Real Life) - Duration: 6:35.

Welcome back, dear users!

Did anybody miss the two Successor Battles? No problem, here´s the roundup!

Mad Hatter and Ran ka Lee played Rock-Paper-Scissors for HP (Life Points).

Mad Hatter won scarcely...

Sorry, Ran ka fans!

La ra Croft and Serow Villiers

had to throw randomly appearing items at each other. The first one to score, wins.

Since La ra had more EXP from the qualifying rounds, she was allowed to begin.

She threw a hook but missed by a hair's breadth.

After that Serow scored a critical hit with an axe.

Therefore she succeeds to the end game next to Mad Hatter.

Congrats!

The 7 ultimate finalists are being uploaded to the Danger Zone now.

Thus the final stage of the EXIT WARS begins!

May the best player win!

Rubeus Eden Films Multimedia Entertainment presents

EXIT WARS 2nd Revolution

Now it´s really getting started~!

Where´s the girl?

I guess we've lost her.

The countdown has disappeared. So we've fulfilled the mission!

Good.

Well, can I change my clothes again? This outfit is terrible.

Sure.

So, what now?

Let's wait for the next mission. I´m sure Gan(t)z will send us a message soon.

And what are we supposed to do in the meantime? Just wait?

Well, ok.

No matter what will happen...

I'll stay with you, Neku.

It´s from Kairi.

So you've safely reached the Danger Zone. That´s what I wanted. I'll leave my Keyblade to you, the Ultimate Key.

Using it you can lock or unlock anything. Come and get it! I'll be waiting for you on level 5… Hugs and kisses, Kairi <3

Well, well, how nice for you, Neku.

I hope you´ll have a good time.

Come on...

We´ll get an extra item.

Hmpf...

Who´s that girl?

The successor for Player 2?

Well...

Who knows?

And where´s Player 7?

Met her maker.

So, what´s next?

Welcome to the Danger Zone, the final stage of the EXIT WARS !

Not all of you have made it this far. But at least we have our two successors, the only ones of these games.

Well then, on to the next mission:

Defeat the 7 Mortal Sins in order to free yourselves from guilt and unlock EDEN !

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét