Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 31 2017

📝 Justin Caruso - Caving (ft. James Droll) Lyrics

I've been rolling through the wreckage I've been dusting off the mess you made

I've been feeling kind of restless I've been trying not to walk away

Feel my knees start buckle I've been standing here for far too long

Shiver running up my spine Tell me what's right, what's wrong

I waited for you to be strong enough So I wasn't the only one holding us up

I'm caving in I'm caving in

We bend til we're broken I'm a sucker for hopeless

I'm caving in I'm caving in

I'm caving in

I thought learned my lesson I thought the dust settled in

But I'm digging through your shambles Hoping that you let me in

I waited for you to be strong enough So I wasn't the only one holding us up

I'm caving in I'm caving in

We bend til we're broken I'm a sucker for hopeless

I'm caving in I'm caving in

I'm caving in I'm caving in

I'm caving in

I waited for you to be strong enough So I wasn't the only one holding us up

I'm caving in I'm caving in

For more infomation >> Justin Caruso - Caving (ft. James Droll) (Lyrics Video) - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

♪♫♫ Play Song - Humor Video Jazz - Duration: 0:11.

For more infomation >> ♪♫♫ Play Song - Humor Video Jazz - Duration: 0:11.

-------------------------------------------

Brie Bella Training Video Blocked Because It Showed Daniel Bryan Taking Bumps - Duration: 3:08.

Brie Bella Training Video Blocked Because It Showed Daniel Bryan Taking Bumps

It would seem that Brie Bella and her husband Daniel Bryan are the "will they or won't they" couple of the WWE.

Although, unlike Ross and Rachel on Friends back in the day, the "will they or won't they" aspect of Bella and Bryan isn't whether or not they will get together, but rather, will they or won't they both wrestle ever again.

As far as Brie is concerned, the answer seems to be a pretty straightforward "yes she will.

" The one-half of the Bella Twins stepped away from the ring for family reasons and to give birth to her baby—which she did on May 9, 2017—a girl named Birdie Joe Danielson.

Bella has been training hard in preparation for a return to in-ring competition with her husband. And she has even went ahead and filmed it for her fans.

However, the video of the said training session is not allowed to be shown because the video shows Daniel Bryan taking bumps.

During a Q&A with fans she is asked about showing a training video, but she explains that it is not allowed to be shown.

Her husband confirmed that by saying that Bella dropkicked him off the second rope during the session, but the video can't be shown "Because they're not allowed to show me doing anything wrestling-wise.".

So, while his wife looks on pace for a return to the WWE ring in 2018—which she stated as her goal back in July during a panel at Comic-Con—Daniel Bryan's in-ring future is far more uncertain.

Sure, he has hinted at the possibility of fighting for another promotion when his WWE contract expires, and Bella has talked about his Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) and how she "knows for a fact" that Bryan will wrestle again.

But Cageside Seats pointed out that the WWE hasn't evaluated Bryan for an in-ring comeback and hasn't shown any signs of signing off on the results of his HBOT.

So, at this point, if Bryan wrestling again is ever going to be a "will he" rather than a "won't he", it is still looking like it will have to happen somewhere other than the WWE.

For more infomation >> Brie Bella Training Video Blocked Because It Showed Daniel Bryan Taking Bumps - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

Trucks carrying cars | car for kids video - Duration: 3:17.

For more infomation >> Trucks carrying cars | car for kids video - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

After Effects Tutorial: Overlay Video On Text or Graphics 2017 - Duration: 8:53.

For more infomation >> After Effects Tutorial: Overlay Video On Text or Graphics 2017 - Duration: 8:53.

-------------------------------------------

#1 WHATSAPP STATUS VIDEO (LOVE SONG) - Duration: 0:31.

Subscribe for more video

For more infomation >> #1 WHATSAPP STATUS VIDEO (LOVE SONG) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Why We Do Interview Based Video Formats - Duration: 0:50.

After doing video for so long and seeing that we don't work with actors, we really work

with people who are not used to having cameras in front of them and having a crew and lights,

all of this madness around them.

We want to make it so comfortable for them that really encourage them to do an interview

with us.

Where they get to tell their story from their heart and not from a script or from their

head.

We want them to get connected to them so they can connect to their audience.

It's a lot easier to have a conversation with another person than to having a conversation

with a camera.

Trust me.

If you like this video, please give me a thumbs up, like it and share with your friends.

I invite you to subscribe to our newsletter at ForProductions.com

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét