Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 31 2017

When my mom was 14 she was diagnosed with Hodgkin's disease, a type of cancer.

As a freshman in high school she had to go through chemotherapy, radiation,

surgeries - she had to lose her hair. When I was 10, actually on my tenth birthday, my

mom got the news that her cancer came back, this time as breast cancer. I

can still remember my mom and my dad calling my family together to break the

news to us. My mom was crying, my dad was crying, it made us all cry. My mom went on to

take down that battle of cancer, we actually had this big ole party at my

house to celebrate. But cancer wasn't done giving up its' fight. A year later

she was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. She took that down, then a year

later she was diagnosed with terminal breast cancer. At the time of that last

diagnosis I was 12 and I didn't understand the word terminal, that that

battle was going to end up take her life. You see, over a couple years

it became normal watching my mom fight cancer. I thought that this was just

another battle of cancer that she was going to take down because that's what my

mom did. But on August 4th, right before my freshman year of high school my mom

did pass away. I held her hand as she took her last breaths. Family all around

in that small hospital room, feeling numb, like we're all living some nightmare. I

hadn't even gotten into high school and I had to go to my mom's funeral.

Weeks passed and I was lost. I'd be playing football and I'd make a big play then I'd

look up to the stands and see the seat next my dad's empty, my mom wasn't there.

At that moment, I instantly sat back and began reflecting on my mom's life -

the legacy that she left behind and the way that she helped people. You see, I

think my mom realized from battling cancer as a kid that life's short. She

learned what it meant to live and how important was to make a difference in

other people's lives and to make the most of her life on earth. Those were all

things that my mom instilled in me growing up. It wasn't long before I

decided to create a Twitter account. So when I was 12 years old I created

this account and I called it Athlete Nation. The reason I called it

Athlete Nation was because growing up playing sports was a way of life for me

and I saw the connection between sports and life. So when I created this

account as a 12-year-old I began putting out these inspirational messages that

related to both sports and life - things that I hoped would encourage people and

pick them up. What I didn't expect was the way that the account took off 'cause

within a month I had 10,000 followers. Now fast forward six years, now Athlete

Nation is a sports media company that's dedicated to empowering athletes, coaches,

and sports fans to change the world for the better through social media. Athlete

Nation has 70,000 followers, has had tweets go viral, and reaches over 5

million people every month. You all have the power to inspire and to change

people's lives. It doesn't matter who you are.

It recently became four years since my mom passed away and I'd give anything to

have her back. I would. But not having her around has taught me that life's short,

that I have to make the most of my life. That every day I have to help people,

that every day I have to inspire people, that every day I have to empower people.

You can do the same. You all can do the same.

For more infomation >> Athlete Nation Video Without Subtitles Updated - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

[ENGSUBS] 171030 BTOB (비투비) Boyfriend Video Messages - Duration: 1:06.

Darling ~

I finished work just now

(Eunkwang oppa!) XD

I'm going... XD

Darling I just finished and going home now

(oppa~)

I'm leaving quickly so I'll give you a kiss (:"D)

I ended my radio schedule just now

I'm on my way home

Bye~~

sleep well ~

Hi~~

I ended my radio schedule just now

And I'm leaving

I'll contact you when I'm home

Bye ~~

Oh hi~

I just ended my radio schedule and I'm leaving now

No! I didn't drink!

See you in a while ~

Bye ~

Hi ~~

I ended my my radio schedule just now

And I'm going home

Once I'm home,

I'll message you ~

Bye ~

Hello?

Right now I ended...

Hello?

You can't hear me? (yes I can you're really loud peunipeuni)

I'll contact you when I'm home ~

Bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét