Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 30 2017

hey there can you see me can you see me now Tiger of your videos going in and

out of focus all the time I'm gonna show you how to fix that by using the manual

setting on your camera's lens hi there internet fans ryan perry here and in

today's video I'm gonna use a scary word and that is manual setting I know that

scares a lot of people but I want to show you how to take your video

production to the next level doing something really really simple and that

is using the manual setting on your camera I want to show you how to do it

on your DSLR your smartphone or even your web camera because if you've seen a

video and you just you notice a shift and I see this a lot on smartphones

because they're very very quick that shift is really distracting for the end

user and we don't want distractions we actually want to minimize the number of

distractions now the one caveat is if you're doing action scenes moving scenes

where you're actually moving around and you're going in and out see this doesn't

work right now because I'm out of focus if you're doing static videos like these

talking head videos that I do then this is going to be a great tutorial for you

so let's go ahead and let's start with the DSLR camera for my demo camera I'm

going to use the Canon t6i I'm shooting on a Canon t5i essentially the same

thing and you'll find this across most of the manufacturers is that the

settings actually on the lens itself and it's this little button here or it's a

switch actually it says AF for autofocus or MF for manual focus and all you'll

need to do is slide it to manual focus now one of the things that you'll want

to do is on the back display is you have the option to actually zoom in a lot of

times these displays they're very small it's hard to tell if you're in focus so

you'll actually need to zoom in on your subject and when you do that now

you can turn the focus ring we actually find my subject here now I can turn the

focus ring until I get it just set and now I don't have to worry about it on

your smartphone things are going to be a little bit different because every

manufacturer has a different way of doing things this is my LG 5 and I'm

going to use it as an example this is running Android so your Apple devices

iOS are going to be different on this device though it's really simple all I

need to do is click in the upper left-hand screen just click the auto

there and go to manual here you'll see the setting for focus which is currently

on AF which is auto focus I want to change it to manual focus and now I have

a little slider bar that goes from a real close-up macro all the way to

infinity typically for a talking head video it's probably going to be set

closer to the affinity mark and what's really nice is that this actually has

what's called focus peaking which is this little bar right there and if I go

over you'll see all the green lines what that means is those objects that are

surrounded in green are in focus you see if I bring the focus down you can

obviously see that it's blurring so I can go up and now that I see the green

lines I know that's in focus that's pretty easy let's go and jump on my

computer and I'll show you how to set the focus for your webcam similar to

your smartphone the control settings for your webcam are really going to depend

it'd be dependent on the manufacturer in my case I'm using the Logitech and let's

jump on the screen and I'll show you what the Logitech webcam controller

software looks like it's pretty nice I have the ability to zoom in and out and

I also have auto focus when I'm shooting videos using my webcam I like to use the

manual focus so I simply unclick auto focus and now I can control my settings

right down here using that slider bar on the controller panel I can make myself a

really blurry or really in focus what's nice about this though is that if I move

back or if I get really close the focus doesn't change you don't get that back

and forth that a lot of times you'll see when you're in manual see how easy that

was now you can bump up the quality of your

video production by moving to manual focus I'd love to hear your comments

below and by the way if you're thinking about doing talking head videos and you

quite haven't taken the plunge because you're not sure what to talk about

feel free to download my ultimate content creation guide in the link below

in this guide I'll walk you through how to create compelling content for your

business in less than an hour you know what to do now if you found this video

compelling please subscribe to the channel and like this video be sure to

leave a comment below and let me know how your switch to manual focus went for

your video blogs

For more infomation >> Shoot Better Video Blogs! Use Manual Focus On Your Camera - Duration: 5:20.

-------------------------------------------

Video: Tom Messner is looking at less wind/. 10.30.17 - Duration: 3:59.

For more infomation >> Video: Tom Messner is looking at less wind/. 10.30.17 - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

The Only Truth Original (Vocals And Stickers) Video Made With Unconditional Love Xo :D ! - Duration: 1:36.

The Only Truth I know comes from god spiritual warfare is real but the only truth we should

know is the gospel the only thing that maters is God he is life he is love he is peace he

is amazing the only truth we need to know comes from god god is love god is kind god

is right the only thing we need is god who is love sing lalalalalala god is wonderful

alalalala glory be to god alalalala people give god your life and heart and lift it up

god is the way the truth and the life keep aiming towards the heavenly prize and read

and study the gospel god is good and he loves you ouuu glory glory be to our god I love

you god ouu mmm

For more infomation >> The Only Truth Original (Vocals And Stickers) Video Made With Unconditional Love Xo :D ! - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

Baby Coloring book and drawing for Kids Youtube videos for kids #45 - Duration: 10:27.

For more infomation >> Baby Coloring book and drawing for Kids Youtube videos for kids #45 - Duration: 10:27.

-------------------------------------------

Working With Audio And Video (Part Eight) - Duration: 14:15.

We continue our work with Xsplitter and Obs in order to use screen capture to record game play from Disc Drive D on a personal computer. Using OBS 32bit device capture with Xsplitter screen capture simultaneously. The task ended up being more of a job than what I had thought, but I also learned allot of experience from the project. Thanks for watching. Please like, subscribe, share, and comment? We would love to hear what you have to say. Music provided by youtube.comXimerTracks https://youtu.be/q-YoAZZU6TE

#ContinueOurWork #continueourwork #OurWork #ourwork #Work #work #XsplitterAndOBS #xsplitterandObs #xsplitterandobs #Xsplitter #xsplitter #OBS #Obs #obs #RecordGamePlayFromDiscDriveD #recordgameplayfromdiscdrived #DiscDriveD #discdrived #GamePlay #gameplay #Record #record #Game #game #Play #play #DiscDrive #discdrive #Disc #disc #DriveD #drived #Drive #drive #DriveDOnAPersonalComputer

#drivedonapersonalcomputer #PersonalComputer #personalcomputer #Computer #computer #OBS32Bit #Obs32Bit #Obs32bit #obs32bit #32Bit #32bit #DeviceCapture #devicecapture #ScreenCapture #screencapture #Device #device #Screen #screen #Capture #capture #Task #task #Job #job #Experience #experience #Project #project #Thanks #thanks #Watching #watching #Like #like #Subscribe #subscribe #Share #share #Comment #comment

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét