Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 30 2017

[music]

It feels so right I'm where I belong 'Cuz I found my place I found my place (Hi-Ya!) What a ride I knew I was strong Now I found my place I found my place.

With Master Wu Got a style like Bruce Teachin' everybody how to do Kung Fu And I never knew I had this power inside. With our main man Lloyd (That's me) L-L-O-Y-D My dad is bad but ya we still family And they say that family keeps you safe from harm but to gain a dad I had to lose an arm.

Come on!

But just because you're different. Doesn't mean that you'll never make a difference. As long as you're with good friends, You can save the world!

'Cuz we got the power that we never knew we had.

It feels so right I'm where I belong 'Cuz I found my place I found my place (Hi-Ya!) What a ride I knew I was strong Now I found my place I found my place.

Well you're dealing with a Master My fists are faster I use Kung Fu to avoid disaster. There's nothin' you can do that's gonna block my punch I'ma finish this fight by lunch. With our main man Lloyd (That's me) The city destroyed? (NO!) I see a shark and it's NINJAGO!

For more infomation >> Oh, Hush! feat. Jeff Lewis - Found My Place (original music video, part 1) - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

Video: Showers, wind gusts linger after storm - Duration: 3:37.

For more infomation >> Video: Showers, wind gusts linger after storm - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

Video: Doctor explains endometriosis diagnose, treatment - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> Video: Doctor explains endometriosis diagnose, treatment - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

Massie live Video Rec Promo Schranzwaldklinik vinylcast Schranz Hardtechno 28 okt 2017 - Duration: 1:06:44.

Hello, Massie here, enjoy this new Schranzwaldklinik schranz hardtechno vinyl promo session recorded on 28 okt 2017

For more infomation >> Massie live Video Rec Promo Schranzwaldklinik vinylcast Schranz Hardtechno 28 okt 2017 - Duration: 1:06:44.

-------------------------------------------

THE CREATIVE PROCESS (not the video you expect) - Duration: 5:14.

1. start writing

2. be over-optimistic

3. be bold and change the whole script so that it has more dialogue even though you have no experience in dialogue writing whatsoever.

4. rewrite

5. realize it's not working

6. scrap the whole thing

7. start fresh

8. realize it has now changed from a five-minute comedy into a 30-minute long science fiction film

9. waste some time

10. add even more dialogue

11. waste some more time

12. go into a writer's block

13. realize it's not a block, you're just shit at writing

14. blame everyone who's willing to answer the phone for your life failures

15. continue writing

16. scrap the whole thing

17. stare at the wall for three days

18. start fresh

19. scrap the whole thing

20. check if there are any job vacancies at Faroe Islands

21. continue with your admiration for walls

22. slowly realize that your first draft what's the best one

23. frantically search for a copy of the first draft

24. realize you ate at the hand written version and you over wrote the file

25. fail to accept it's gone forever

26. try recreating it from scratch

27. drink 247 coffees.

28. stay up for three nights in a row

29. go into a mental breakdown

30. things will start to go to suspiciously well

31. continue writing

32. finish

33. rewrite four more times

34. film

35. edit

36. wait 8 hours 39 minutes and 16 seconds until the render is finished

37. don't post for the next 10 days because II feel it's trash and nobody will like it

38. post

39. people love the video

40. take a break

41. realize you can't take a break because you enjoy filmmaking too much

42. don't learn from experience and continue with the overwhelming self-doubt

43. repeat

Hi guys!

I hope you've enjoyed this video, I'm pretty sure that some of you can relate,

even if you're not a filmmaker or a writer... but... yeah I wanted to remind you,

that you can follow me on Instagram and on my Facebook page, I post a bit more

often there. I've actually been doing some photography recently so you can go

and check that out. And I wanted to remind you... and I will be

leaving these reminders in each and every video from now on, because it's

extremely important for me... I wanted to remind you that you can support me on

patreon or patronite or you can support me on my

current IndieGoGo campaign. So basically... the truth is that you can paint

a painting and then you can sell it, you can write a book and you can sell it, you

can make a record and you can sell it, you can make a record and then you can

go on tour and sell tickets to your gigs, you can draw a drawing and then you can

sell it, you can make a game and then you can sell it. But when you're a filmmaker,

it's a bit harder than that, unfortunately, because obviously no

theaters will buy my stuff... And I've been thinking about doing CDs with

my films, but let's be honest here, buying CDs with music is a bit different than

buying CDs with films from YouTube... So the only way you can support me,

at least for now, is by pledging a $1 or more, a month, on patreon or patronite for

my Polish people. Or if you'd like to support me one time only, you can do so

on my IndieGoGo campaign. I've set up a new campaign for the generalized anxiety

disorder film. The campaign is very similar to what I did a couple of months

ago for the social anxiety film... Which was a huge success... not the film...

the campaign, although I think the film did pretty well. But yeah... I actually won

an award for the film and I don't think I would have won the award... I don't think

the jury would have picked my film if it wasn't for the way it looks, if it wasn't

for the set design, if it wasn't for the clothes and so on and so on... And I was

only able to buy that because of your financial support, so thank you so much

for supporting the previous campaign! If you'd like to support me yet again, you

can do so on patreon, patronite or on the IndieGoGo campaign. I will leave the

links in the description. And... yeah, I think that's it. Thank you so

much for watching. I really hope this works out somehow, because otherwise I'll

have to sell my... like... you know, my gold jewelry that I got from my mother 10

years ago and we... really... I don't want to go there. ;) So yeah basically that's it from

me, and I'll see you in my next video. I'm trying to be a bit more regular, you know,

just to show you, what this channel might be like if if you support me

financially. If you give me your money. Please, give me your money... ;) I'll see

you in my next video. Bye!

For more infomation >> THE CREATIVE PROCESS (not the video you expect) - Duration: 5:14.

-------------------------------------------

Kann Alkoholikern einfach so gekündigt werden? | Betriebsrat Video - Duration: 1:10.

For more infomation >> Kann Alkoholikern einfach so gekündigt werden? | Betriebsrat Video - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

Lord Ayyappa Swamy Pooja || Rare Video || भगवान अयप्पा स्वामी || DARSHANAM LIVE || INDIAN Temples - Duration: 4:30.

#DARSHANAMLIVE – Everything about INDIAN temples grandeur and visual feast

For more infomation >> Lord Ayyappa Swamy Pooja || Rare Video || भगवान अयप्पा स्वामी || DARSHANAM LIVE || INDIAN Temples - Duration: 4:30.

-------------------------------------------

Overview of SPARKOL VIDEO SCRIBE from Money Group DOWNLOAD - Duration: 3:00.

For more infomation >> Overview of SPARKOL VIDEO SCRIBE from Money Group DOWNLOAD - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors for Children with Spider - Kids Educational Nursery Rhymes Video - Duration: 16:14.

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét