Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 30 2017

I think playing volleyball here has made me stronger its definetly going through the ups

and downs of being on a team and staying strong through it all, just having to deal with the

bad times when we lose then just helping your teammates too.

Being able to help them become better people.

When I was a freshman we made it to the Liberty league Championship game and even though we

lost it was still a super great experience.

Coming in as a freshman and making it that far I really love my team and I could just

tell they all love the game by how much it meant to them I think that really carried

with me my next couple years here as a volleyball player.

I think the thing I'm going to miss the most is my teammates, they've been a family to

me and they've been the first people I've known here, I've done the most with them,

I basically live with them.

I come into the locker room everyday, I sit here with them, I see them all the time.

Its been like a family and its going to be very sad leaving them.

For more infomation >> 2017 RIT Women's Volleyball Senior Video - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

DIY Video Marketing, #21 Distribution: Analytics | by Clock Wise Production - Duration: 3:04.

So, quite frankly when it comes to analytics for video I feel strongly that

it's actually analytics belongs into analytics even if it's video analytics

it doesn't belong into the world of video marketing or video production

because it's just such a specialty item but having said that analytics is very

important to video marketing and even if you're not of an analytical mind or if

analytics are not your thing or you're not you know not that great with numbers

and statistics it doesn't really matter what matters is that you look at the

statistics and you know YouTube has some very basic statistics they're perfectly

fine if you have videos on your website you probably have your website hooked up

to a Google Analytics account at least I hope you do if you are using a host like

I'm not sure about Vimeo but I know that this year has amazing analytics so what

are you looking for when you're looking at analytics you want to look at how

often has your video played you want to see whether your video is garnering more

and more and more viewers or whether there's just a spike in the beginning

and then it drops off and that is it you want to look at things like how long are

people watching your video if people are dropping your video after eight seconds

you're just not engaging them because that's sort of the classical length you

have to pull somebody in if I've off to eight seconds they're not hooked they're

on to the next video or on to the next thing if people watch it for longer than

eight seconds is during any other point where they drop off it could be a point

where you become confusing are you confusing them or there's information

that they feel is missing or it's getting too technical so have a look at

that that can be really really helpful in crafting your next series of videos

or even taking that video and making it better and the other thing you want to

look at as well is like which video plays the best which content is the one

that get some most views and then you

obviously want to impart more of that information I'll make more of those

kinds of videos so analytics can be really simple you can drill super super

deep and get really really technical about it but if you have a couple of

subscribers even a couple of dozen subscribers probably the basic analytics

on YouTube are serving you just fine for now so my bottom line advice and this is

as far as I will go as an expert is just look at it look at it and and and see

what you can see for yourself and whatever you learn whatever it is use it

for your next round when you make more videos I hope this is helpful and if

there's anything you feel I left out since I feel that this is the one area

I'm definitely not the expert on and I only know enough to be dangerous please

let me know in the comments below thank you ciao

For more infomation >> DIY Video Marketing, #21 Distribution: Analytics | by Clock Wise Production - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

Hello it's Halloween | Videos For Kids | Halloween Nursery Rhymes For Babies by Farmees - Duration: 2:29.

Hello Farmees its halloween

Watch out for the monsters

Watch out..

The monsters around if your all alone give your friends a shout...

The ghosts on the spooks coming out of the nooks as a door bell ring can u here them sing..

Hello It's Halloween

Hello It's Halloween

Hello It's Halloween

Hello It's Halloween

The air is cool and the moon is full turn on the light before the vampire bite

The witches is a cooking the zombies are looking as your door bell ring can you hear them sing...

Hello It's Halloween

Hello It's Halloween

Hello It's Halloween

Hello It's Halloween

Watch out

The monsters around if your all alone give your friends a shout...

The vampires flying and the werewolf's hunting as your door bell ring can you hear them sing...

The air is cool and the moon is full turn on the light before the vampire bite

The witches is a cooking the zombies are looking as your door bell ring can you hear them sing...

Hello It's Halloween

Hello It's Halloween

Hello It's Halloween

Hello It's Halloween

For more infomation >> Hello it's Halloween | Videos For Kids | Halloween Nursery Rhymes For Babies by Farmees - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

Dump truck, excavator, crane for kids video | Car toy | Bi Bi Kids - Duration: 12:33.

Dump truck, excavator, crane for kids video | Car toy | Bi Bi Kids channel

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét