Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 31 2018

Hi Kids,

Today Funny Clowns Bob will present you a play with Construction vehicles Boat.

In this video for kids you will learn Rainbow Colors with construction vehicles in funny play with clown Bob.

Do not forget to subscribe under the video and like it

Click on the picture to see other funny videos

For more infomation >> Funny Clown Bob | Construction vehicles Boat Bulldozer Learn Rainbow Colors | Video for kids - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

Misuse of Drugs (Medicinal Cannabis and Other Matters) Amendment Bill - Video 12 - Duration: 5:44.

For more infomation >> Misuse of Drugs (Medicinal Cannabis and Other Matters) Amendment Bill - Video 12 - Duration: 5:44.

-------------------------------------------

Misuse of Drugs (Medicinal Cannabis and Other Matters) Amendment Bill - Video 10 - Duration: 6:30.

For more infomation >> Misuse of Drugs (Medicinal Cannabis and Other Matters) Amendment Bill - Video 10 - Duration: 6:30.

-------------------------------------------

Misuse of Drugs (Medicinal Cannabis and Other Matters) Amendment Bill - Video 13 - Duration: 5:04.

For more infomation >> Misuse of Drugs (Medicinal Cannabis and Other Matters) Amendment Bill - Video 13 - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG] MONSTA X JP Christmas Party - Date Video (Minhyuk Ver) - Duration: 0:56.

You're here?

You came early

Can't I sleep a little more?

Who are you?

Wait... Is this the heaven?

I'm alive right?

No, I'm supposed to meet my baby today but

Why did an angel appear in front of me?

Ah, it's my baby~

Wait a little bit, I'll go wash up quickly!

For more infomation >> [ENG] MONSTA X JP Christmas Party - Date Video (Minhyuk Ver) - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Self Intro Video | Patrick Albert Lising - Duration: 0:56.

Hi Everyone!

My name is Patrick,

and I am a Communication Studies Major

My education goal as of right now is to

transfer and get my Bachelor's

in Communication Studies

and then hopefully,

get my Master's

but I don't know where I want to go with it yet

The best movie that I've seen recently

was "Call Me by Your Name."

It is a more recent movie

it was in the Sundance Film Festival.

And it has really good cinematography

And I really like the themes that it explored.

So,

hopefully

these two questions

helped you get to know me a litte better

Is the makes sense?

But,

Looking forward to seeing everyone elses'

See you all soon, bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét