Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 30 2018

Video games are still a fairly new art form.

The medium has technically existed since 1947 with the first interactive electronic device

patent filed for a Cathode ray tube amusement device.

But the video game industry we're familiar with today owes much to the success of early

games like Atari's 1972 Pong, and Taito's 1978 Space Invaders and the Nintendo Entertainment

System aka the NES that revitalized the video game industry with its release in Japan in

1983.

With this new generation of home consoles came many new faces – characters that quickly

became fan favourites, becoming the faces of franchises that still pull in the big bucks

in contemporary markets.

So today, we're taking a closer look at some of these memorable characters with our

list of the top 10 most iconic video game heroes.

10 Kratos Kratos, the protagonist of the God of War

series, first appeared in 2005 as the Spartan warrior who seeks revenge after Aries tricks

him into accidentally killing his own family.

After he succeeds in killing Aries, he becomes the God of War, and it's revealed that he

is actually a demigod, the son of Zeus.

Filled with vengeance, Kratos' actions in each of the God of War games is filled with

extreme violence and morally ambiguous choices, and as time went on, his unforgiving personality,

along with his weapons and haunting white and red aesthetic made Kratos a video game

icon.

The next chapter of God of War will perhaps be the most interesting we've seen Kratos

yet.

Now a father, flanked by his young son, Kratos must master his rage, and be a mentor to the

boy on his next adventure, immersed in a new world of Norse mythology.

9 Donkey Kong Moving on from slaughtering your opponents

to throwing barrels at them, Donkey Kong is the first of the gaming icons conceived by

Nintendo on this list.

First appearing in 1981, DK was the antagonist of his self-titled arcade game, in which Jumpman,

who would later become a certain moustachioed plumber, had to climb up a series of platforms

to rescue the woman Donkey Kong was holding hostage.

DK was largely inspired by King Kong, and was one of Nintendo's first original characters

– after a license to make a game based on the Popeye comic fell through, the company

thought it would be more advantageous to create their own properties, and Shigeru Miyamoto

crafted a love triangle that mirrored that of Popeye, Bluto and Olive – a gorilla carpenter

girlfriend.

Since then, he's been one of the company's mascots, and is one of the few long lasting

characters to be ranked on both top heroes and villains lists by video game reviewers

internationally.

8 Solid Snake Solid Snake is arguably Konami's most memorable

character, created by Hideo Kojima for the Metal Gear franchise in 1987.

He's a highly skilled special ops soldier and former Green Beret who conducts espionage

and stealth missions.

His aesthetic has drastically changed over the years, and Snake has gone from first appearing

in overhead action adventure stealth games, to the 3D Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the

Patriots – the game that follows Snakes last mission to assassinate his nemesis Liquid

Snake – a game that is widely considered to be one of the best games of the seventh

generation of console gaming, and rubs shoulders with the greatest games of all time.

7 Sonic Ah, the blue blur.

Sega's iconic hedgehog that A LOT of our viewers on this channel are obsessed with.

It makes sense though – Sonic was Sega's answer to Nintendo's Mario.

He was created with the intention of putting Sega on top of the blossoming video game industry.

Along with his nemesis Doctor Eggman, Sonic was the result of an internal competition

at the Sega Technical Institute to find a new mascot to replace the current one, Alex

Kid.

And his speedy gameplay won over many fans who wanted to indulge in the adrenaline rush

Sonic games gave them.

From 1991 to 1995, Sega crafted several iconic Sonic games that are still put up on a pedestal

today and keep the hedgehog in vogue, even if the company continues to pump out disappointing

3D ones.

6 Samus Aran Nintendo's Metroid franchise was one of

the first massively successful sci fi action adventure games in 1986 when it was released,

and it's franchise has continued to rake in loads of money for the company over the

years.

That's partially due to Samus – a character who subverted players ideas of video game

protagonists when it was revealed at the end of the game that Samus was actually a woman.

Which has been named to be one of the greatest twists in video game history.

Some critics have called her the first dominant female character that didn't rely on a man

to save her, and opened the door for the kinds of female protagonists that have been appearing

more regularly in video games today.

5 Pac-Man The only character on our list from the Golden

Age of arcade video games , Pac-Man has gone from a yellow pixelated circle with a mouth

to, well, a yellow circle with basic but recognizable facial features.

And limbs.

But he's proof of how simplicity can be powerful – Pac-Man is a house hold name

that even your grandparents would recognize, holding the record for the highest brand awareness

of any video game character in the USA.

He may not have the same kinds of sales or popularity he had back in the day, but his

legacy holds strong.

First appearing in the 1980 arcade game of the same name, Pac-Man was actually Puck-Man

in Japanese, but Namco thought that the English translation wouldn't hold up, and people

would be inclined to switch the P for an F.

4 Master Chief Halo was a game that took the industry by

storm.

The 2001 military science fiction FPS launched a franchise, and with it, Master Chief, the

role that the player assumed, soon became an icon, especially for fans of the first

person shooter genre.

While some critics have called Chief's silent and faceless nature a sign of a weak character,

others feel that this actually makes Chief more accessible, allowing players to project

themselves onto the character.

Regardless, Master Chief has been noted as being one of the handful of video game characters

who surpass the brand of their video game – Master Chief has appeared on a plethora

of products, and has even been called a "new kind of celebrity for a new and profoundly

weird millennium" by Time magazine's Lev Grossman.

3 Lara Croft If Samus opened the door for bad ass female

protagonists in video games, Lara Croft solidified that.

With over 20 years of Tomb Raider games, Lara's legacy goes beyond just exploring ancient

tombs and ruins and kicking butt.

She's a pop culture icon, the most recognizable female character in video games, has her own

star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and is the subject of multiple blockbuster feature

films, where she was portrayed by Angelina Jolie.

More recently, we've been given further insight on the highly intelligent archaeologist

adventure, with a more complex characterization in the recent Square Enix Tomb Raider games,

and a promising new feature film on the horizon.

2 Link When the Legend of Zelda was released in 1986,

gamers were introduced to Link, the penultimate fantasy hero.

Over the years, we've gone on many diverse and fascinating adventures, met surreal and

enchanting characters and creatures, and have been introduced to new civilizations spawned

from our wildest dreams.

We've been given different versions of Link from different timelines, and he's arguably

the most iconic video game character to have endured multiple aesthetic makeovers and still

be a household name, but several traits have always remained the same – he's brave,

he's humble and he's determined to defeat whatever evil threatens Hyrule and his friends.

1 Mario It's undeniable that Nintendo helped revolutionize

the video game industry, but much of their success came from the creation of their own

properties – characters that acted as mascots for their company that they had full creative

control over, not just licenced ones.

First appearing in the 1981 Donkey Kong arcade game, known only as Jumpman, Mario would go

on to have his own title called Mario Bros.

Named after the landlord of Nintendo of America's office warehouse, Mario's early days only

involved running and jumping, but he still managed to gain enough popularity to get his

own title on the NES in 1985.

Since then, his reach has been wide and varying, with the likes of TV shows, anime, films and

comics, along with a ton of merch under his belt.

He's been involved in over 200 games of various genres, and the Mario franchise is

the best-selling video game franchise of all time.

Not too bad for a dude who started off being called Jumpman.

Alright, there we have it!

Which one of these is your favourite?

There are many other fantastic video game heroes out there that we couldn't touch

on within the small confines of our ten spot list, but let us know if you want us to do

a part two so we can dive into some more recent characters.

If you dug this video, please spread the love by hitting those like and subscribe buttons,

and hey, why not share us with a friend?

We've also got some other great videos on our channel, so feel free to check out our

recent uploads playlist for those.

In the meantime, thanks for watching!

I've been Kelly Paoli and this has been top 10 gaming.

Catch you all in the next one!

For more infomation >> Top 10 Most Iconic Video Game Heroes - Duration: 7:35.

-------------------------------------------

Test Video Clip - Duration: 3:30.

For more infomation >> Test Video Clip - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

How To Add Video Captions on Facebook & YouTube Quickly & For Free - Duration: 6:05.

what's up guys is Jeremy Blanton with 210 Consulting and I'm here with

another tutorial today to show you how to create easily your own captions for

your videos on Facebook and also on YouTube. I'm going to show you a simple

easy way to do this for free where you don't have to pay anyone to do this type

of service

So here we are inside my video channel for my real estate business and I'm just

gonna click here on this first video I just uploaded it and getting ready to

publish this thing out live today so here is the video and this is the way

that I go through it I've got everything kind of listed in

here is unlisted I'm gonna come up here to the top I'm gonna click on the tab

for the subtitles/cc once I click on that I'm then going to click on the add

new subtitles thing set my language and here we go to the next step now I can

either upload a file if I've got a script that I'm reading from and I'm

done basically quick and easy no problem at all. I can click on the auto button

which does it but it's going to pick up all kinds of weird things in it that's

not going to get my language right it may not title things right punctuation

will be off and it's more hassle to do it so I'd rather just hit the transcribe

and auto-sync button and do it myself manually. so here we are you'll see then

the video shows up here on the left on the right then there's a box where I'm

gonna type what is spoken and it tells you type what's spoken here make sure this

box is checked right here makes it much easier pause video while typing and

we're ready to go so then I'm going to simply click the play button here and my

videos going to start going hear me play so as it sta rts to go I start typing the

stuff what's up guys it's Jeremy Blanton with RE/MAX up and when I stop

typing you'll notice that when I stop typing it goes on to play the video more

so I'm gonna pause the video right here finish typing this out and then

I'll show you the next step okay so I finished typing all of the text for the

video and all the captions are here and so you can see it's all written out here

on the right so what I'm going to do now is I'm going to select it all and copy

this this text why do I do that I want to use this in the description of the

video but once that's done then I'm gonna go right here I'm going to click

set timings what this is going to do now is it's going to save it and you'll see

over here on the right it says it's setting the timings right now I'm gonna

let this go it takes usually about 15 to 20 seconds to do that

while it's doing it I'm gonna click back over here into the info and settings tab

I'm going to click back into the description and take that text from the

captions that we just created and I'm going to paste them in here that way I

have that information there as well I'm going to use this text also for creating

my blog post in the future and I want to be in the description here so people

know what this video is about so I'm gonna do that I'm gonna click Save

Changes by this time now normally the video has finished setting the timings

and I can go back over here to the subtitles tab so I click back go into

the subtitles tab and you'll see right here here is the draft I'm now going to

go and click on this and I need to make sure that as the video plays that the

audio and everything lines up so I'm going to click play

and you can see it's all lining up pretty well.

I'm going to go through this now

if you notice so here's one that it shows and I'm going to pause this a

moment so you can see how this shows this text and I would just leave it on

the screen the whole time well I don't want that during this intro that's playing

so if I click over here a little bit more and we're just gonna drag this to

the right actually we're just gonna go click here in the video and drag it and

we're gonna grab this we're gonna see this blue line here and I'm gonna pull

this back in and as I do this it's pulling back in this text to show it on

the actual part of the video that it needs to be on so now if I go back here

a minute and go back to my video where I'm actually talking

you can see how it now shuts it off right as the audio stops that way

while this music is playing through this section it's not running so I'm gonna go

through here next set the times and then I'll show you the final steps for

getting this ready for video on Facebook alright so now that I've gone through

here and set the timings of all of this I'm gonna click the Save Changes button

here at the top and what this is going to do is it's going to publish out live

now all of the captions for this video now what I'm going to do next is I

want to get the file from YouTube that I've just spent the time creating to use

that over on Facebook as well so what I'm going to do is I'm going to click

right here on the edited file it's going to open it back up here in YouTube and

then over the left I'm going to click on the

actions button and go here to the download SRT file and what it's going to

do is it's going to download the file as captions SRT this is the same file that

it downloads it all the time inside YouTube it's going to be the exact same

name for it every single one so I'm going to do then let's go back in here

to my computer to the downloads and you'll see right here is the file that I

just downloaded and what I'm going to do is rename this to use on Facebook so I'm

going to simple click on it right click go here rename and I'm going to name

this Super Bowl since this what this video is about dot en underscore US dot

s RT and that's it now that I've created the dot SRT file for use on Facebook I'm

now ready to go over to Facebook upload my video insert the SRT file for

captions and captions will now show on Facebook as well as on YouTube so it's

that simple it's that easy and completely free to be done just takes

you typing out your script a little bit and you can have success with it so

check it out as you guys have questions feel free to contact me and I'll do what

I can to help you talk to you later buh-bye

For more infomation >> How To Add Video Captions on Facebook & YouTube Quickly & For Free - Duration: 6:05.

-------------------------------------------

Android 17 Appreciation Video- Dragon Ball Super - Duration: 5:03.

Hello, there boys and girls.

We just got done with episode 125 of Dragon ball super.

I hope all of you watched it already.

But if you haven't yet, pause this video and go watch it right now because today's

episode was absolutely phenomenal.

The animations were great, the storytelling was great and the episode all in all was 100%

successful in portraying the seriousness of the tournament with just 6 minutes left on

the clock.

However, with this tournament of power arc and especially with the last few episodes,

I am really starting to wonder why the writers are pushing 17 so much.

I mean, I think much like myself, no one really cared for or felt related to the character

of 17 before.

But towards the end of the tournament of power, he's shown great perseverance during all

of his fights.

If you ask me, I'll also tell you that 17 is the one who takes the crown for being the

most intelligent fighter for universe 7 this far.

Well, at the time of my recording this video, spoilers haven't come out yet saying 17's

out or eliminated yet.

So I think it's high time we give 17 the love and appreciation he deserves and make

a video entirely dedicated to him and his contributions in this arc.

• Firstly, when Gohan refused to eliminate 17 along with toppo, I was furious, because

we all thought 17 wouldn't be of much use anymore.

• But he proved us all wrong with this episode, now that he's been goin toe to toe with

toppo.

Even though there's a huge power gap between the two, 17 remains persistent and continues

to try to find a way to beat Toppo.

He's not even backing down for a second.

• And he's already proven his worth too.

Earlier in the tournament 17 came to the aid of Goku when he was fighting universe 2's

rosse and ribriane and he also saved 18 when she was hurt and needed some help.

• However, his best moment came when Aniraza, the mega android was formed.

• While everyone else were troubled and had no idea what to do, 17 figured out that

Aniraza was actually using the devices in his ears to detect where his enemies were.

• He was also the guy to have figured out how to defeat him, and went on to eliminate

him, whereas everyone else was having serious trouble to cope with the monster even while

working together.

• 17 showed his intelligence again very soon when he teamed up with gohan to take

on Toppo.

He was the one who came up with the idea to sacrifice himself just to ensure toppo is

out of it as well.

• I am sure that had something to do with the idea Gohan had in the later episode where

he sacrificed himself to get rid of dyspo • At first even though I was pretty mad

with gohan not getting the job done with toppo, but now I get it.

Gohan saw something in 17 that we all missed up until this point

• Number 17's remarkable fight iq along with his persistent nature is an integral

part of universe 7's success.

• And episode 125, proved just that.

Even though most of the fans mostly cared about the back and forth between toppo and

Frieza, it was actually 17 who had to keep fighting toppo even after he turned into a

god of destruction and almost annihilated Frieza.

• So, there's no doubt that this android has got some balls.

• Today's episode was indeed a great one for him.

He not only held his own against the new God of Destruction, he saved Frieza from getting

eliminated when it looked bleak for him.

• And even towards the very end of the episode, 17 was still goin head to head with Toppo,

meaning he'll still be fighting him, at least towards the beginning of the next episode

as well.

• So after all of this build up, I really love what 17 is doing now.

I actually want to see him do really well against toppo.

And even if he has to get eliminated, I really hope the writers figure out a decent and dignified

way to write him off.

• Not like what they did with Piccolo or something stupid like that.

Because after all he's done for his team, he's earned everyone's respect, and I

really don't want the writers to drop the ball with him too, like they did with Gohan's

elimination.

So guys, that's the video.

Most of our videos are mostly on the saiyans of universe 7 or frieza, but I thought 17

really deserved a video of his own for his contributions in the tournament of power.

So I really hope you guys enjoy the video, leave a like if you did.

And guys don't forget to subscribe to our youtube channel and hit the bell icon right

next to it.

This is all from me for now, I will be seeing you all soon, in the next one.

Peace.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét