Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 30 2018

Hello everyone this is Adam Meister the bitcoinmeister the disrupt meister

welcome to the one bitcoin show today is January the 29th 2018 strong hand value

your wealth in Bitcoin buy an old Bitcoin be patient

alright check out the links section below and get a cryptography T t-shirt

crypto a chihuahua comm ledger nano Trez or stores devices galore I gotta jump

right into this in a big rush I'm going to read basically my notes because I

haven't even reviewed them since I you know jotted them down for the last few

hours here but again the Taipei Meetup I'm in Taipei Thursday at 7 p.m. that

link is below okay see classic let's talk about there

that people talk about be private Z classic out there and in the Twitter

world and they're implying that Z classic is a tricky player and all of

this and I've said it before and I'm gonna say it again

the Z classic price should drop incredibly in theory after the fork once

it Forks in to be private in this irrational world though 80 percenters

may keep it up in some way but it will have you know I'll have like no

developers or very few developers this fork is a way of morphing Z classic into

something Bitcoin II so all Z classic holders are getting this for free you're

ending up with something more valuable it's nothing to complain about

and let unless you keep it an exchange and then the exchange doesn't you know

I'm hoping these exchanges do credit people with the be private if they're

holding Z classic you know it'll be a very good PR move if

they do so so if they don't and it'll be a bad a bad PR mood for the exchanges it

won't be good for be private it'll be another lesson why you have to control

your private key but there are a lot of people who have gotten into Z classic

they have no idea how to hold their Z classic on what wall it's what's safe so

they're just keeping it on exchanges now and yeah hopefully we're gonna put

pressure on the two main exchanges the credit people be private that have Z

classic now on there but anyway it's it's no secret that you know what's

going to happen the Z classic after the fork I mean no one's trying to make it

seem like Z classic is gonna be the Z incredible valuable incredibly valuable

commodity after it Forks into be private and again and people are saying yo it's

it's it's don't buy a $150 Z classic now in order to get be private yeah I mean

who 20 percenters first of all they don't go buying $150 all coins that were

like worth 10 bucks four weeks ago okay buy and hold Bitcoin this channel

is about buying Bitcoin so I don't I don't see the problem out there of Z of

you know people are complaining about Z classic but I think it's it's a bunch of

fun it's you know the the truth is out there

you um you you know if you feel like here it is the bottom line if you think

be private is going to be worth more than the current price of Z classic then

buying Z classic is not the worst is not the worst thing in the world I'm not

saying you do that I'm never saying to do that I'm just saying there is logic

behind all this it's it's not some there's not sinister intentions but 80

percenters are gonna get confused no matter what

if your need percenter don't even mess with this just hold on to your Bitcoin

you're going to get your crypto dividend eventually again speaking of be private

crypto Jake who is like a marketing dude over there he says and I linked to this

tweet below and this is something people are wondering about I mentioned it a

little bit yesterday we do not have plans to implement segments at this time

however we have implemented a workaround to allow individuals with Bitcoin and

sequitur dresses to obtain their be private okay that clears it up he also

says that it's not going to be a right away thing or you're gonna have to wait

if you've got it in a segment address and by the way in the end of the day

this delay to reward segment address holders is going to create a second mini

round of distribution that could add more to the hype of a be private it it

no doubt is another factor in the future price and by the way people who ask me

Adam what do you think the price is going to be I don't know what the

praises god I mean yeah I was just hoping hoping as a Bitcoin holder that

it's it's more than more than the be gold I mean I originally I thought you

know it would be 1% all these are ending up 1% of the price of Bitcoin I'll be

happy with 1% I mean already the Z classic price has gone up to 1% so one

has to assume that the be private price is going to be over 1% alright let us

let us move on to other topics remember you can follow me on twitter at tech

Balt te CH p alt if you're in the chat you

want to do a super chat I'll answer your question and of course its steam it I am

bitcoinmeister so we talked a little bit about visa

aetherium flipping thawed and I've called it I called it myth

and for so far it has been just the myth in terms of the market cap of aetherium

going above the market cap of Bitcoin and that's what a flipping is but also

the past I did say that you know it could happen and it could happen if

Ripple eclipsed aetherium in terms of market cap and surely aetherium could

eclipse Bitcoin in market cap but the point is why does that matter and that

you should not let something like that distract you from holding your Bitcoin

long-term again because in the long term Bitcoin wins and that's the bottom line

and it never changes this is a buy-and-hold channel for Bitcoin a

channel based on valuing your wealth in Bitcoin etherium is not a golden hold

investment but pumpers frame it in that way in a lot and a lot of the noise that

will make people weak and it is coming from those type of people and if you

listen too much you're gonna make a mistake and it gets some of this people

who are pumping aetherium now we're pumping ripple a few weeks ago this is

this is not an IC o channel if you want to get into IC O's and I think it's a

horrible idea again these icy OS then you're gonna need an ER C 20 token so

good luck you know you know I guess get get aetherium then but we have been

through all of this before is another point I'm trying to make here and I

would say that 24 some of the people talking aetherium understand what it is

supposed to do and they don't care about the market cap and the flipping while

the other 80% would be very willing to replace the word aetherium with any op

going flavor of the month so Bitcoin holders that's what this channel caters

to okay have a strong hand don't don't get caught up in all of that

craziness I mean if you want to learn about a theory I've learned it from the

people who use it and who aren't like who just aren't in it because it's the

latest aucoin flavor the month it's the latest way to threaten Bitcoin

because that's not what aetherium is if cerium is not a golden hole type of

thing it is not a direct competitor with Bitcoin but some people use it in a way

to scare people out of their Bitcoin as a way to weaken your Bitcoin strong

hands so don't let that happen and Google I mean again good luck to the

etherion people I hope it goes up in price I mean I have a theory of because

I was I got lucky back in the crowd sale days of 2014 I ended up with 20

I paid $6 for 20 of them or whatever so but again this channel is about Bitcoin

holding and with all that being said here's a tip for all the ico pumpers out

there here you go I see o people if you have an IC o----

and you want to pump it up you should give it away for free you should give

your token away for free as a crypto isn't a theory of crypto dividend to all

the etherium addresses with over one Bitcoin I think that it might cost like

$100,000 would do that I don't know I used to know how much that cost I don't

know any more has probably changed uh anyway I know most of these ICO people

are broke but if they happen to have you know a legitimate business skills and

have saved some money over time it will very much be worth it for them to spend

some wealth to give away a their token and heavily market it over social media

and promote their token it will differentiate their coin their token

from the pack which I mean I see first hand at this conference in San Francisco

how everyone and their mother is trying to sell you a pointless token

and 80 percenters will eventually pay for what others get for free so if

you've got a night if you've got a token give it away for free

make it a crypto dividend this will differentiate you the people who move on

this and a few people have done that you know the Xenon people are there's some

other people out there that dumbness but if you really heavily market it you give

it away it's been shown time and time again that the 80 percenters who didn't

get it for free are gonna buy it and pump up the price and you're gonna get

you're gonna you know it's better than just trying to sell your you're crazy i

co @ i co token at some you know with banner ads and at some san francisco

event again that's enough marketing of ice for adam meister that's enough free

crypto advice from adam meister email me and Adam at resort help calm if you if

you want a crypto consultation pertaining in this subject or if you

want a crypto consultation on other subjects or whatever but you know there

are IC o---- people who try to make me buy their you know they talk about my I

co-taught yeah buy my IC o---- know but I know they're willing to talk about you

know ways for you to innovatively give away your IC o---- for your token for

free cuz I'm a crypto dividend guy and I I'm a confident guy anyway I'm Way going

back to the flippin the possible aetherium flipping thud be be aware that

you know be cash people will use that awesome they will they will talk about

the ethereal flip inning and use it as an opportunity to pump me cash you know

to weaken Bitcoin and weaken bitcoins momentum because of this aetherium

flipping that might happen one day and you know what you should get into B cash

I mean yet encrypt the etherium crypto noise is a great way to lay the

groundwork for a be cash pump keep an eye out for that fun people and they

couldn't know what B cash could easily hit now that we're talking about D cash

d cash could easily hit two thousand dollars again

when bitcoin is still you know what it is right now so it can approach point to

BTC again which again value your wealth in Bitcoin so they'll try to expect

anything it's all cyclical everything that I talked about in this video is all

cyclical we've had a theory of flipping talk we've had people make aetherium the

flavor of the month we've had be cast beautiful aim and we're gonna see it all

again the lesson that you derive from all this is have your strong hand

because bitcoin wins in the long run don't don't you will regret Brett

selling your Bitcoin for any off point flavor of the month pal Matt like button

alright what else do we have here for Texas show on vortexes world crypto

Network show on Sunday he mentioned the Lightning Network and it was mostly

about Lightning Network innovations and he talked about how there is a race to

become the coinbase of the Lightning Network to be the blockchain not info of

the Lightning Network in other words there are all these companies and

individual individuals who are taking risks to play around with the Lightning

Network so they become huge players in the Lightning Network ecosystem and

where they're gonna be the name to know on the Lightning Network just like big I

mean like them or hate them coin base is a huge player in Bitcoin

they've done very well and their main stream when it comes to Bitcoin okay

same with blockchain Don info love them or hate them so this is why people are

willing to to do all sorts of experiments on this untested Lightning

Network which I do not recommend that you do right now you know who you know

but again compare this to people you know we supposedly have all these all

coins out there that have incredible technology how many companies and

individuals you see rushing on to experiment with these alt coins that

become the coin base of these coins none not at all but you see I mean

do you want to be the next the coinbase of me oh no you don't see people all

these companies individuals willing to take such huge risk to play around with

me you know you see it with the Lightning Network I'm just pulling neo

out of my backside there you know there's you can name your off point

flavor of the month from Asia or from wherever and so anyway I linked to

vortexes awesome show below and also something else that was mentioned by

Francois on there are Frances excuse me he's been on this show before

vortex has been on my show before they're great guys

well they've been on this week in Bitcoin before but the when is this the

3iq corporation announces global crypto asset fund to invest in multiple crypto

assets this is a Canadian crypto mutual fund basically so that's that's news

it's news good job you know Canada there's some progress there in Canada in

terms of mainstream financial adoption in terms of traditional financial

markets treating Bitcoin in a similar way you know making a mutual fund out of

it or whatever so so good for them and good Thank You

Francis for that ruse and again I link to that show below on the world crypto

Network very good my buddies my partners on the world crypto Network and again my

international show will be on there soon enough

and if you just listen to this on podcast you already know yeah Adam shows

on the the girl crypto Network podcast tone show vortexes show it's all on the

podcast that you can listen to and hey I always tell people listen to these shows

speaking of Cohn again he will be in the DC area in February and I again I forgot

one of it base he'll be there from the 14th to the 17th I believe which is

traditionally when it snows in the Baltimore Washington area

all right we'll talk about that power right okay India let's talk about India

real quick a fan of mine from India sent out he's

the banks are sending out emails warning people about cryptocurrency okay he has

an email from his bank that he sent me that saying hey we know you bought

bitcoin already be careful so let's keep track of their people in India very

nicely over there but the banks I think the government's are making the bank's

try to scare people about Bitcoin and probably the bank's want people to be

scared about Bitcoin in a way also alright so thank you for that

information what else do we have here Oh another Robin Hood of incredible tweet i

link to below from i cant pretty his a kumar this guy is re over 1 million

people signed up to the Robin Hood crypto app in the first four days my

lord that is amazing alright that is it for the Bitcoin part of the show pound

that like button everyone here is the help health tip of

the day I found out about this guy named Andrew Pirlo and I do not agree with

this guy on he's a raw vegan guy I'm not a raw vegan guy I eat meat I think

humans should have eat animals but even though I don't agree with him and

everything he has some very interesting points he brings up fasting a little bit

he I mean eating fruit is it's fine it's it you know some people have

criminalized fruit almost so andrew experiments on his body we on his body

with different eating techniques you eat a lot of he'll be way too much fruit one

day and try different things out he experiments and he's an interesting

person so I linked to this Andrew Pirlo guy below he's some of the check out

that is is a healthy person he does it differently than I do it but there are

some things that I have learned from him and I was intrigued I was watching a lot

of his videos and again I am not I I you gotta have that I believe you gotta have

that you diet he is not on he's I mean I you can

overdo it on carbs and I don't think he thinks that all right now that like when

I'm adam meister the bitcoinmeister the disrupt meister remember to subscribe

this channel like this video share this video check out the notes section below

Bitcoin I'll see you later bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét