Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 30 2018

The way you're moving, babe

The way you hold my hand

The sparkle in your smile

I really cannot stand it!

I love to love you, I love you much

It's such a fever!

This aching in my heart

is more than I can bear

So give me a reason to leave, babe...

Just give me a reason to leave

I don't remember, I don't recall

the first time, first sight

It wasn't long before I stumbled

and now I'm falling down

I love to love you, I love you much

It's such a fever!

This feeling in my heart

is more than I can bear

Give me a reason to leave, babe...

Just give me a reason to leave!

Give me a reason to leave, babe...

Just give me a reason to leave

I gotta move on, gotta get out

of your loving arms

I need a break, I need some air!

Will you help me now?

I love to love you, I love you much

It's such a fever!

This aching in my heart

is more than I can bear

Give me a reason to leave, babe...

Just give me a reason to leave

Give me a reason to leave, babe...

Just give me a reason to leave

Just give me a reason to leave, babe...

Just give me a reason to leave!

For more infomation >> Ghostly Beard - A Reason to Leave - official music video - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

AISHWARYA RAI WEDDING VIDEO , UNSEEN AND RARE PICTURES AND VIDEO - MUST VIEW GOLDEN MOMENTS - Duration: 2:25.

AISHWARYA RAI WEDDING VIDEO , UNSEEN AND RARE PICTURES AND VIDEO - MUST VIEW GOLDEN MOMENTS

For more infomation >> AISHWARYA RAI WEDDING VIDEO , UNSEEN AND RARE PICTURES AND VIDEO - MUST VIEW GOLDEN MOMENTS - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Home Page Info Video - Duration: 4:36.

Hello my name is Ross and I'm the Deaf Chef Ross.

The reason I established the business is to encourage people to go back to eating whole foods

They are natural, live foods. They are grown for you.

They are sold from the farms and markets.

They are fresh foods, and are really beneficial for your health.

Ready-made meals processed in factories have very little nutrients in them.

I have concerns about the widespread population of people buying processed foods.

My aim is to encourage people to go back to natural whole foods cooking.

The website is about eating whole foods to maintain a healthy life.

I'm here to share information presented in Auslan with videos, images, captions, and texts

about food knowledge, preparing and cooking, and the health benefits in the foods.

Anyone is welcome here. People who are deaf and hard of hearing, people who knows Auslan, and everyone else.

I will endeavour to have the information made accessible for all.

Chef Ross's philosophy about healthy eating:

Love the foods, they are your life

Prepare the foods with TLC, and they will nourish you back

Use all your senses with the foods

Appreciate the whole foods, as they are grown live for you

Eat mindfully

Whole foods are survival foods for the mind, body and soul.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét