Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 31 2018

Thanks for watching

Hope you have a great time

Please, like, comment and subscribe for more!!

For more infomation >> Awesome Cake Decorating Technique Compilation 2018 | Cake Style 2018 - Most Satisfying Videos - Duration: 10:21.

-------------------------------------------

Transparent Container Employee Video - Duration: 2:38.

I would describe Transparent Container as a fun, interesting, family.

It's fun, challenging.

Challenges. Family.

Caring. Teamwork.

I would describe Transparent Container as unique, thoughtful, and caring.

My title is Custom Packaging Project Manager.

I did not start there. I actually started as a temp, became Sales Assistant and

then, ultimately, a Custom Packaging Project Manager.

Newcomers don't have to be afraid about getting pigeon-holed into a certain position.

Several of the employees here started as something completely different.

And if you don't know the answer to something you're trying to learn, there is always somebody

there that will give you a hand to understand it.

People actually empower you to go and take classes and get better positions.

Their tuition reimbursement program, which I'm using, is amazing. It really takes any kind of stress off of

furthering your education.

People are the biggest asset we have, so having people with knowledge makes it a better company.

I like to learn, so they give me the opportunity to move on so I take it, learn something new.

Transparent Container really wants it's employees to have some sort of plan for the future, so they

offer a 401k, so that you can have it for later. That's amazing.

the wellness program I certainly participate in that's trying to make sure all

employees have a healthy lifestyle. Part of the healthy lifestyle is health club reimbursement.

I do triathlons and workout a lot so I took advantage of the

wellness program which is great.

We have profit sharing, our insurance is incredible.

Transparent really offers a full package to create a happy work experience.

The heart of Transparent Container is family. Everybody cares about everybody else.

it's not just punching a clock

There's a lot of diversity in the company. Different people, different cultures.

We have manufacturing engineers like myself, but we're also devoted to

R&D, we're devoted to marketing. There's something for every flavor here that you

just can't find a lot of other places.

If you like experiences, if you like challenges. If you like to conquer whatever you set out to do, this company

can help you do it.

I come into work every day because I enjoy what I do and

I feel like I'm contributing to the greater part of the company and

providing something that no one else can provide.

I work at Transparent Container

because I know that I can come here with a new challenge every day. I get exposed

to all sorts of different people. It's really just an enjoyable challenge.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét