Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Feb 1 2018

for myself specifically having sort of a personal investment in what I'm learning

being able to see the value in it you know understanding why I'm putting so

much time and effort into what I'm learning and being able to see sort of

where I can take it in the future and how I can use it later on to not only help

myself but hopefully help others and what really motivated me was one how

approachable the professor was and the class environment so where the class

environment it was my first time really working with my peers in an insane

amount of group projects and group activities and it really allowed me to

get to know the people that I was working with what I find really makes a

difference in the classroom is being given a certain level of autonomy

for example if a professor gives you the option of writing paper or doing a project that

really helps when you're able to engage with the subject matter in a way that's more personally relevant

bring in different forms of media so videos and different um, you know like I said newspapers or social media outlets and things that

are engaging with your topic as well as tying it to the person's individual life

I think that that can help foster at least a little bit of curiosity and interest

in the topic

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét