Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 31 2018

THE BEST CAT FUNNY VIDEOS

For more infomation >> THE BEST CAT FUNNY VIDEOS -You will LAUGH EXTREMELY HAPI!! - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

Không tồn tại - Bảo Kun [ Lyrics video ] - Duration: 3:23.

For more infomation >> Không tồn tại - Bảo Kun [ Lyrics video ] - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

Kanal Fragmanımız (Bonus Video) - Duration: 0:34.

For more infomation >> Kanal Fragmanımız (Bonus Video) - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Where are we going today?! | Fortnite funny montage video | #3 - Duration: 4:56.

Where are we going?

Shoot him!, kill him!, now kill the other one

In front of you, behind you, behind you

Save me first please!

I need the med kits!

keep still!

Dammit I'm down

He will shoot again!, South!

Revive me!

Come to a better location.

not this way, %$$#

Dammit!

I'm down!

A wise man once told me: If you are quick enough, then it doesn't matter that people are shooting you xD

I will build some stairs.

He is down!

Really?!, you did watch my most recent video, right?

nooo....

I told you, You die

or you get all the kills, nothing in between.

I do have a sniper too!

Disappointing..

Almost got my potion activated.

He is down!

Help!

I'm down, help me!

He is shooting me!

If you use that girl scream in this video, I will kill you!!

This house isn't looted

Bruh!, There is a giant hole in the roof!

Dammit!

Nice!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét