Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 30 2018

If you live your life as if everything is about you

You will be left with just that

Just you

And nobody else

Sometimes the one who has been there For everyone else

Needs someone who is there for them

I need to know that when I fall

You'll still be here

Stop asking me to Trust you when

I know you don't care

When you need help I'm there for you

But you can't say the same

Look me in the eyes and tell me That you love yourself

(HEY!) Sometimes the one who has been there (HEY!) For everyone else

(HEY!)

(HEY!)

(HEY!) Needs someone who is there for them

I need to know that when I fall

You'll still be here

Stop asking me to Trust you when

I know you don't care

When you need help I'm there for you

But you can't say the same

Stop asking me to Trust you when

I know you don't care

When you need help I'm there for you

But you can't say

Stop asking me to Trust you when

I know you don't care

When you need help I'm there for you

But you can't say the same

I'm leaving this Not coming back

I know you don't care

A part of me

Still hopes you do

Good bye, my friend

My friend

For more infomation >> Seventh Estate - A Part Of Me [MUSIC VIDEO] - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

Redmi 5 Plus Bend Test-Scratch-Unboxing (Durability Video) 18:9 Xiaomi Superman? Pls Bring to India! - Duration: 3:49.

Whtzup guyz!

In this video letz unbox and checkout the Structural Durability of the Xiaomi Redmi

5 Plus, the first Redmi phone with an 18:9 display!

--4sec inTro-- What makes this phone attractive is the 18:9

Screen ratio, which is something new for a budget range Redmi device and the slightly

rounded edges at the corners actually adds to itz good looks!

But the first thing which impressed me is the solid weight which you can instantly feel

on picking up the phone!

Because this should generally mean better Build Quality unlike the really weak Honor

9 Lite from the last Video!

So, I have high hopes of it passing the Bend Test!

Some other useful features will be the huge 4000mAh battery & the Front-firing flash light

along-with the usual Gyroscope & infrared sensor!

Continuing with the Display Scratch Test with common items like Keys, Coins, SIM Ejector

Pin & the Box Cutter, lets find-out if this unnamed Glass Protection is as durable as

Gorilla Glass or not!?

This time around this glass has also survived the Test with no deep or even minor scratches!

Though it is always advisable to use screen protection like a tempered glass to protect

it from bad drops & scratches over time!

Now moving onto the Bend Test, lets see if this Solid feeling device can withstand my

Bend Force, the one which caused kinks to develop in the Mi A1 & Mi Max 2 and broke

the Honor 9 Lite!

As the Heavier weight of Redmi 5 Plus suggested earlier, Structural Strength wise, it is in-fact

one of the Stronger phones tested on the Channel!

The Cracking Sound was simply due to the Screen popping out of the frame when applying force

from the back!

The Redmi 5 Plus easily passes my Bend Test with absolutely no breakage or kinks near

the power keys!

Stay tuned for more interesting tech on stuff like the Splash Water Test!

Make sure to press LIKE, the free Subscribe button & the Bell icon!

ThanX 4 watchin', Keep The Peace & catch U neXt time!

For more infomation >> Redmi 5 Plus Bend Test-Scratch-Unboxing (Durability Video) 18:9 Xiaomi Superman? Pls Bring to India! - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

SET UP VIDEO 2018 - Duration: 7:05.

For more infomation >> SET UP VIDEO 2018 - Duration: 7:05.

-------------------------------------------

Video: Snow continues to make for slippery travel - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> Video: Snow continues to make for slippery travel - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Alessia Mancini uno 'scorfano': la video-difesa del marito, Flavio Montrucchio - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> Alessia Mancini uno 'scorfano': la video-difesa del marito, Flavio Montrucchio - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

YouTube Upload: How to Upload a Video To YouTube (2018) - Duration: 3:14.

YouTube Upload videos in 2018

YouTube Upload videos in 2018

YouTube Upload videos in 2018

YouTube Upload videos in 2018

If you learnt about YouTube upload videos, please leave a comment below what would you like to learn more? :)

If you learnt about YouTube upload videos, please leave a comment below what would you like to learn more? :)

If you learnt about YouTube upload videos, please leave a comment below what would you like to learn more? :)

If you learnt about YouTube upload videos, please leave a comment below what would you like to learn more? :)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét