Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 31 2018

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Dude what are you doing sorry pay attention man one two you guys one two one two oh

Yes, I can't believe this Celine message

Would she say oh

She says hi she likes it and she sounds like a cool lady. You're totally in okay

Okay, now what throwing some thingies thingies. Yeah, yeah the shapes and stuff. You know I first got there

You're welcome. Mmm she's excited cute

You don't tell her that man obey all right. Let me do this for you. Hey, where are you going? I'm just loving your talent

We got you bro, Ice Bear will coach you into manhood, thank you guys I

Love you. It's okay. You'll be all right. All right. She's calling you got this buddy. Oh, good to finally meet you oh

Hello, Panda. What oh okay one more thing boom your computer froze just try to stay calm

We only got one take so let's make it count

There we go panda bozo panda, so glad to finally see you

This doesn't look good okay time for Plan B

That's to do yoga and karaoke

That's awesome. The romantic comedy. Okay final question. What do you see as your biggest weakness?

What's call you think oh I am terribly sorry if I asked a personal question, this is not working Grizz listen

This is all gonna be fine catch your breath and bond appalls gave all Thai on Glee. Oh yeah, Oh Panda

I did not know you knew how to speak French Reese's Yuki new Honda. I've never met anyone like you

Got your back man

Chris what happened to you bleach myself again if I have to because that is what brothers do

It's watching a Malkin action films lets me show you something. I got it online very cheap piece. We're closer than brothers

We are buddies

Lies in the eyes of the window to the house, I'll be right back don't go anywhere

What is it I think I'm ready to continue the date eat, I'm in love with her she's amazing she likes action films

I like action films. She's the oldest Penda. Are you Sarah?

Finally we were alone once we always alone um yes

I'm bamm-bamm

What do you mean are you outside yeah, let me help you ah I see

Oh there you are the internet seems to be working best, please don't hang up

No, I was just so nervous that you wouldn't like me and

It was my fault. I'm sorry my brothers were just trying to help I pretended

I was to Paris, and I just went with it. I guess we were both nervous

So does this mean you want a second day or third my spare ones fourth it's meeting you all take care

You know she's right we do make a good team

Most

perfect and

Completely alone here. Now is the clearest oh, man you guys gonna love these

Oops here we go all right open them oh

How lovely Charlie lime?

Okay, man hey all right there goes my day. We're gonna need this

Come on bears. We're real confident Ice Bear respects your attempt come on guys. It's not gonna. Be sold. Yep. Good enough. We're here

Welcome to Party Central

Surprise

Amen, oh. Hey Chris. This is weird right if we don't know anyone at this party

And I'm starting to think Charlie doesn't know anybody either

What are we going?

Hey, man. Hey, yeah excuse me. Yeah, if you could do your snake things elsewhere, that'd be super great. Oh you live around here

Oh, you just moved

nice place

Don't worry gentlemen. I'll just run and get some more real quick. You just stay right here. Enjoy yourselves. It's your party

Don't go away. Now. Oh hey man you uh got it the Bears are my best friends and as such they deserve the best

This here is one of my regular booth. Well. What is it with people and cameras?

It's like they have to compulsively record it. Yeah, Oh

Grizz these guests are creeping me out

Butter them up a little bit, you know yeah, Trillian hello woodland friend you take the lower covers in the floor, I'll check over here

Hmm no no no sir away, no good oh, no siree, aha

Hello pizza, I'd like to order you what if everything we are

Pro

We're back with creatures of mystery fresh traces of the Beast have been found in the local forest

Yep, that's him burst a little chilly you call your way right here

All right PR I

Got pizzas here for a mr.. Snakes. N' is a is that you oh. Yes. Of course yes hiss yes

It was me do you like my scarf hey good friend gave it? Oh you tired?

All right, you just take the rest here. Oh

You like my statues yeah, I'll make one of you next time we hang out man those two now what that's it

No apology you really hurt my feelings man. Oh

Man, I thought you liked your scarf you're just gonna leave it here and your horrible friend

Or. Did you see that come on I bet we can get this on the news

Throw this arrived got the pizzas right here fellas where'd everybody go Oh?

Got late went home had fun Thanks I

Guess you got to go then we can hang out again some other time go be with your family

All righty then

Thank you friend

Skulking through the wilderness like a phantom creeping stellar HAP's just in perhaps. There is something beautiful

something majestic in his solitude

Please is there any way we can just buy some bags. Oh, yeah, of course we have some right here

We have a lot of congratulations

You're one of us now welcome to the toad life tote life

This one's on the house don't live

I'll get some napkins. Yeah, what's your problem? Geez? Oh geez too many?

Bad you still need napkins

Keep real these totes are the best plus they hold like 40 napkins

I finally feel like I'm part of something Ice Bear. Also feels like it's okay. It's okay. They've talked

You know which one do we get the beige one the blue one cornflower blue? Oh?

Hey man good to see you again, yes the tomato please we brought our toads to life

Yeah, wow this one's for rare cheese's

Sorry, it's okay bag of organic wool socks broke my fall. Hey watch where you're going man Ice Bear apologizes

Hey pal, you're the one not living the tote life to life. All right. Let's go pros

Who are these new?

Whoa Wow ah

You scared me hi. I'm from the EPA

Elephant and sea sir, can you please tell me what all these bags are for me tote life is about being involved

But why so many of them I'm glad you asked one tote saves a beaver off

Hey, what's cooking tell grant?

hmm

mmm, delicious, yeah

This looks awesome

Is it just the two of you oh, no my brother panda amazing tote lifer you will love him

oh

That's so Inder well. She's my ex we still talk sometimes

But she's crazy

Tote life tote life okay this needs to stop

We all did this we led the tote life consume us Panda we need to do something Ice Bear wants out of tote life

It'll help you see. Thank you all right. Let's go

No idea where he is it's the warm

As buyer's remorse

Let me help you with that little fellow

Wow look it's the first tote we ever got I have an idea

Tote life

Hey, sorry don't mind me

What is it a cat no guess again?

No

It's a crap. Oh my gosh. The internet says you should Pat its butt to be friends

Here, let me help you gonna. Be afraid. Uh see gentle Pat's he needs to smell you

Dude I think we need help, okay, give me your phone, I'll take care of it hurry

State your emergency

Yes, we need help. I got a senior patch except the grocery store

The internet says that if we don't get this treated it could be all swelly and infected there might even be pus in volved

It's not a photo

I got it. Okay. Let's go

Hospital the red one, please

The trains leaving

Sweet someone's on their way well, yeah, ma'am that's the future

To the stairs, it's just that he's driving a black four-door there it is

Hey man hold on buddy

Um sir. Do you think you can move a little faster? Yeah? We're in sort of a rush, haha no problem

This hospital is still 15 blocks away. Oh, never make it hmm. Okay wait here

I got you miss no brother

Where are you?

Hello

You were the last one to see our brother where did he go?

Welcome I've been expecting you

Grizzly and Panda huh, she knows our names place the crustacean before us on the crystal ball

What are you gonna? Do?

Mmm powder now give me your hands

Spear isn't so much better. Can you see where he is?

He's at the pier. He's scared and confused

Looks like he's walking toward a boat. What boat owner who enjoys his refrigerator and cooking fine cuisine mmm

I don't think so that's not what I'm reading. What well I do think so lady. He's our little brother. We know everything about it

We're coming for your brother captain craboo he's coming with us

We're about to close. Thank you get him whoa whoa hang on

Let him be he's had a long day comfy. Okay, if you need anything else just give me a holler

Oh, and look who came to say hi

It's stylish craboo with a brand new look. Sorry one last thing

Putting pop okay, bye

Nice Barry's good

For more infomation >> We Bare Bears Video Date Memorable Moments - Nicole Hart - Duration: 15:46.

-------------------------------------------

Hướng dẫn viết chữ lên video bằng phần mềm proshow - Duration: 5:57.

For more infomation >> Hướng dẫn viết chữ lên video bằng phần mềm proshow - Duration: 5:57.

-------------------------------------------

Chandra Grahan Video Nepal January 31, 2018 | First Lunar Eclipse Kathmandu Live Nepal Today - Duration: 1:36.

Sorry For Poor Video It's taken from Mobile

Sorry For Poor Video It's taken from Mobile

Sorry For Poor Video It's Taken From Mobile

For more infomation >> Chandra Grahan Video Nepal January 31, 2018 | First Lunar Eclipse Kathmandu Live Nepal Today - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

MEMORIA - "Legalize My Mary" (OFFICIAL VIDEO 2018) - Duration: 3:21.

Welcome to MEMORIA Sound

Sensi on the paper start meditation

I man know it ist he healing of the nation

We burn it all the day it comes natrual from the earth

Come on everybody knows it its my natural highgrade

Sinsemillia plant in my garden yooo

When policeman come i man run run yo

Come on and bun it up light it up good maditation

Evreybody knows it its the healing of the nation

Legalize the herb legalize the ganja

memoria vibration

Legalize the herb legalize the ganja

dem call it the healing of the nation

Legalize the herb legalize the ganja

in every in every every nation

Legalize the herb legalize the ganja

Lega Lega legalize my herb

all european man and latin american

Lega Lega legalize herb

well all di african and di caribean

Lega Lega legalize herb

well all di asian and di australian

Lega Lega legalize my herb

all di all di nation around di world

Come on we burn it all di day come on in everytime

Well ist a gift of king Salomon well I&I get high

Well this is good meditiation have some positive vibration

Check out check out yes Iyah meditation

For more infomation >> MEMORIA - "Legalize My Mary" (OFFICIAL VIDEO 2018) - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

VIDEO Nº 12 (PARTE 3) - LO MEJOR DEL 2000 - SHAKIRA EN CARACAS - MARZO 2000 - Duration: 30:16.

For more infomation >> VIDEO Nº 12 (PARTE 3) - LO MEJOR DEL 2000 - SHAKIRA EN CARACAS - MARZO 2000 - Duration: 30:16.

-------------------------------------------

DELIRIO: El video de Valeria Mazza bailando en uniforme de colegiala - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> DELIRIO: El video de Valeria Mazza bailando en uniforme de colegiala - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

RE: "The Transgender Question" (Christian Video) - Duration: 18:33.

Hey! My name is Gray, and welcome to my channel. So, today I wanted to do my first

reaction video. Um, I came across a video on YouTube, and it just got my my wheels

spinning a little bit, even just the title, and so I wanted to react to it

and share my thoughts. Now, just as like a heads up, I believe this was made prior

to when Caitlyn Jenner announced what she wanted to be called as far as a name,

so when this gentleman basically dead-names her, just know that at the time

this was made, it wasn't necessarily dead-naming. But, when he consistently uses the

wrong pronouns for people, that is missing because... it just is. Okay.

Video: Hi, my name's Father Mike Schmitz, and this is Ascension Presents.

So, I was, over Memorial Day weekend, hanging out with my family, and one of my nephews

he, um, pretended he was a dog. You know? Have you ever done that with a little kid?

When they're like, "I'm a puppy," and you're like, "Okay," and you have the ball. You throw the ball,

and they come back with it, and you're playing around.

At one point, it was time for supper, and so like "Okay, buddy, you know, time to get up, wash your hands, get ready for supper.

He's like, "No, no. I'm a puppy. I'm a puppy.

And, you know, I'm the fun uncle. That's what priests are: The fun uncle.

So, I'm like, "I'm not going to correct this guy..."

Grayson: That's what priests are, the fun uncle. [Laughs]

Video: His parents are like, "Listen, you're a little boy. You're not a dog. Wash your hands and sit at the table."

And I thought: All right. That's good parenting right there. Where, you know, here's the kid...

He maybe really thinks he's a dog, but the reality is that you're not a dog.

Grayson: I don't like where this is going.

Video: Think about this love that my nephew's parents have for him.

When it comes to this big thing on the news, of course, which is Bruce Jenner, or anyone else who

experiences the sense of being transgender.

Grayson: Hey, hi.

Video: I have a man's body, but I'm not really a man. I've always

felt like a woman. You know, people say, "Are you very judgmental?" Here's what I'm

saying: I have no judgment on this thing. I just have an assessment.

Grayson: Wait, wait, wait...

Grayson: I guess I don't understand how those are different. A judgment and an

assessment. It sounds pretty much the same to me. If you're assessing a

situation, you're also judging the situation. You can't have assessment

without judgment. For human beings, that's just not something that happens.

If you make an assessment, you inherently also make a judgment. Let's keep going...

Video: I just think that that perception of him saying, "I'm actually a woman," I

just think that assessment, or that perception, is off. I think it's

inaccurate. Here's what I mean: I mean, even just ask the question, okay: Those

of you who are men watching this, those of you who are women who are watching this. Women:

what does it feel like to be a woman? Guys: What does it feel like to be a man?

Flip it around and say: Men, do you have any idea what it feels like to be a woman?

And women, do you have any idea what it feels like to be a man? No, the reality is of course we

don't. We have no idea what it feels like to be a member of the opposite sex. All

we have, all we have, this is crazy... All we have is gender stereotypes. Here's what I

mean: There's stories about, you know, here's a young boy and his parents

say, "Well, you know, we're treating him like a girl. He really is a girl because he

identifies as a girl." Why? "Well, you know, ever since he was little, we didn't have to tell him.

He liked dolls more than he liked trucks. He liked, um,

dresses more than he liked jeans. He liked pink more than he liked blue."

And you're thinking like, wait a second, that's how you know that your little boy is actually a girl?

Grayson: No, no, no! No, that's not how you know. You know your child is what they

are because they will tell you. They will tell you what they are,

okay? If you have a child and they're saying, "Mom, Dad, I'm a girl,"

Flat out: I'm a girl. They are a girl, okay? It's not, "Hey, I like dresses," you know...

Like... "I like dresses. I like pink. You make your assessment about that." No, if

your child is... It's not because they like dresses, or they like pink, or they

don't like playing with trucks. It's because that is who they are inside. That

is their brain. Let's just keep watching. It, um, because I think it'll get covered

more...

Video: It's just something that's arbitrary. Skirts, that women wear skirts, is

arbitrary. That women play with dolls over trucks is arbitrary.

I think about this: One of my older sisters growing up. She was what you'd call back

in the day, since I'm an old man, what they called back in the day... They called her a tomboy.

Why? Because she loved hunting, she loved fishing. She was incredible at sports. The

field... She's in medicine right now. She's a doctor.

The field that she's in right now is a field traditionally associated, dominated

by men. Her husband is a stay-at-home dad. Now, she is hard-charging. She does

a lot of... She takes, uh... she's really smart. She takes the bull by the horns. All these

kinds of things. Things are "masculine" traits. Now, wait, is she a man? No! Why? Because she's a woman.

Grayson: It's not her anatomy that makes her a woman. It's her brain and her identity, okay? If she were

Okay, let me compose myself here, um. Your older sister is not a man because she

does all those masculine things because she identifies as a woman. If you look at

someone like me, let's go back to what I was saying before. I do a lot of feminine

things, but I am a man because I identify as a man, and my brain is male.

Structurally, chemically, functionally, I am a man inside my brain. Your sister is

not a man because her brain is not male. You can do masculine things and be

masculine without being a man. Lots of people understand that. That's

why you have men like your your brother-in-law and women like your

sister. I think a better way for me to explain this... Let's explain it like this:

If you are a man, a cisgender man, and you were to wake up tomorrow in a female

body, would you suddenly feel and identify as a female, as a woman? Probably

not, no. All right, let's keep moving.

Video: My brother-in-law... He's patient, he's kind,

he's gentle with his kids. Stay-at-home dad. Traditionally things associated with

women. How do we know he isn't a woman? Because he looks at his body, his body reveals...

Grayson: No!

Video: He's actually a man.

Grayson: His body doesn't reveal anything.

Video: If my perception

doesn't match up with reality, it's not reality that has to change. It's my perception

of reality that has to change. We all know this when it comes to, I'm sure some of

you have this experience, of people in your life who suffered from something

like another kind of body dysmorphia, something like anorexia. There's this young woman that I remember

was working with years ago. So painful. She was in the hospital because she was so

thin. She was 98 pounds, but she still perceived herself as being fat. She said, "No, I

still feel like fat. I still feel fat."

Grayson: No, okay... The false comparisons being made in this

video are irritating.

Video: Her perception was off. So, what happens is this:

When someone suffering from this kind of body dysmorphia, BIID, comes in and says,

"Doctor, this is not my hand. It's not my real hand. Can you amputate it?"

Doctors around the world are instructed: No, that's actually their

hand. Don't amputate a healthy limb. The perception is wrong, not

the reality. When it comes to sex, we all lose our brains, and we all lose our

minds, and a man goes in or a woman goes in, and says doctor..."

Grayson: OR... it's different.

Video: "These genitalia are not mine.

They're not actually a part of me. I perceive that they shouldn't be here," and apparently, we're okay

with doctors saying, "Okay.

We'll do sex reassignment surgery, or gender reassignment surgery."

And yet, that seems to be kind of covering over the real problem, just like amputating a healthy limb would be covering over the real problem.

In fact, that's the conclusion that a guy named Dr. Paul McHugh...

Grayson: Oh, hang on. I bet he's from Johns

Hopkins. You know why? Because every single person, every single person, who is

somehow against trans people or gender reassignment surgery will use this man

and his opinion. I guarantee you he's about to say he's from Johns Hopkins.

I guarantee it.

Video: The chief psychiatrist of Johns Hopkins hospital. So, this isn't like a crackpot

doctor. This is the chief psychiatrist, ex-chief psychiatrist at Johns Hopkins. He

dealt with a lot of these cases of people who identified as transgender.

They saw themselves as a member of the opposite sex. With sex reassignment

surgery, he said, "Yes, some of these patients experienced a satisfaction of

that reassignment, but they were still disturbed. They were still hurting.

Grayson: No! Ugh! Just because you have surgery, or go on hormones, or do anything, doesn't mean

your gender dysphoria will go away. Gender dysphoria... It permeates every

aspect of your life. I'm having top surgery soon, which means I will have a

flat chest. Not having a flat chest fuels a lot of my dysphoria. When I have a flat

chest, does that mean I will not have dysphoria? No because I will still have

wide hips. I will still be short as hell. I will still not have the amount of

facial hair I want, and people in my life will still not always respect my

identity. I will still have dysphoria, even when I have surgery because

dysphoria isn't solely attached to one area of your body or one aspect of

your gender.

Video: They said we had to stop doing sex reassignment surgery because

he says, "We found that," um, he felt, "that producing satisfied, but a still

troubled patient, seems an inadequate reason for surgically amputating normal

organs." Because I could change these external

factors, but the reality is, at the heart of everything,

I'm still a man, or, I'm still a woman. When it comes down to it, that's

the message of love. This is not a message of judging. This is not a message of criticizing...

Grayson: Hang on, hang on, hang on. I really love how people like him will cherry-

pick this one doctor from this one hospital from this one mind and

viewpoint, and ignore the entire medical field, the rest of it. The CDC, the

American Psychological Association, the American Board of Pediatrics, the list

goes on and on of the organizations that support trans people in their efforts to

transition surgically, medically. The medical field, the mental health field,

nearly unanimously agree that transitioning helps trans people, and

that being trans is not a delusion or a mental illness, but it is biological and

social in nature, and cannot be changed. There's no amount of love, or

assessment, or religion, or willpower that can change it. It's just the way these

people are. It's just the way I am. It just is. Just like you couldn't wake

up tomorrow, father, and feel like a woman. You couldn't identify as a woman, no

matter what your body looked like because it just wouldn't be who you are.

We can't change our brains. We can't change our soul, our very fiber of who we

are. Just because it bothers you, and you don't understand it, doesn't mean there's

something wrong with it. It's not hurting anyone. It's not hurting

me. It's not hurting you.

Video: It's not trying to blame anyone or make them a monster. No, absolutely not. These are people who are hurting.

Grayson: I'm not hurting. You are the one hurting me.

Video: People with anorexia or any other kind of body dysmorphia...

Grayson: No! Stop comparing it to that, God.

Video: All of that comes down to someone who is hurting. So, what are we called to do as catholics?

Well, we don't have to judge because no one is calling us to judge, and no one wants us to judge. We don't need to judge.

What we're called to do is we're called to walk with people. That's one of the best things we do as catholics, is we walk with people.

Grayson: Okay... you're worried about me hurting it seems like,

and I genuinely believe that you believe that. I encourage you to change the way

you think about that. I am not hurting because I am trans. I am hurting because

of how other people view me and treat me because I'm trans. You sitting here and

telling me I'm broken, or I'm wounded... I'm not. Not inherently. You are the

one making me that way. You're the one saying I am broken, I am wounded, I need

to be fixed, or helped, or walked with. You don't need to save me. You don't need to

heal me. You don't need to encroach on my life. If you don't understand it, that's

fine. I can help you to understand it. I'll walk with you and help you

understand me, but you can't change who I am. And I guess, in your mind, what you're

doing is love, and I can't change your definition of love, or change how you

view love but, I can tell you that I don't feel loved. And what you are doing

is hurting me. I'm not hurt because of who I am. I'm hurt because of how you

perceive who I am.

Video: We hear what they're really saying, and then we're able to just not have to yell at anyone, and not have to criticize anyone.

Just be able to say, "Let me walk with you." I don't have to give you what you want in order to love you,

but I am called to walk with you in order to love you.

Grayson: It's...

Transitioning is not what I want. It's what I need. People don't realize...

Cisgender people generally don't realize... That transitioning is not because I want

to be something else. It's not because I want to look a different way. It's

because I need to be comfortable in my own skin. The suicide rate for trans

people is at 41%. Why is that? Because we don't have access to transitioning

resources. We don't have support from people who love us. We don't have fair

treatment legally, or in general. It's not that I need to be cisgender. It's that I

need you to be okay with the fact that I'm transgender.

Video: We were called to do this. What really happens is this: When catholics, when those who belong to Jesus,

are willing to get into the messiness of someone's, you know...

someone's brokenness, someone's wound. It doesn't matter what it is. Listen to them,

then love them, and walk with them... That's what we're really called to do. When it comes

to Bruce Jenner, when it comes to anyone else, when it comes to any of the people

in your life, and in my life, the best thing we can do is not simply share

the truth with them, but it's also to walk with them. So, who's God calling you to walk with today? It doesn't have to be with regard to this kind of stuff...

Grayson: Yeah, okay. Done with that, um...

[Sighs] Okay. I'm going to walk with him today. I'm going to walk with him and do my

best to explain that this is how God made me. We know that. Science shows that

people are born trans. It's not a choice. It's not something that develops later

in life. It's not an illness, or a sickness, or something that should be

fixed. It's literally how we are born. This is just the path I was put on. This

is just the life I was born to live. You can't make someone not trans. You can't un-trans someone. You can't

make a trans person cisgender. You can make them pretend to be cisgender. You can

make them... You can force them to live a lie and live as someone they aren't, but

that's not love. Making someone abandon God's plan for them is not love because

that's what you're doing. So, just to close out this video, I want to reiterate

that trans people are not broken. Trans people are not wounded. We struggle with

gender dysphoria, yes, and in that sense, you can help us by letting us transition,

by supporting us throughout our transition, by really helping us to

realize God's plan for us, which isn't to be cisgender. God's plan for us is to be

who we are. So, if anyone out there is a christian

and wants to talk about this more, or wants to share their opinion on this

matter, for better for worse, whether you agree with me or not,

I'd be open to that. Feel free to just message me or comment down below, and if

anyone here is lgbtq+ and struggling with their religion, or

their faith, or their relationship with God, or whatever it may be,

feel free to also message me or comment because I've been down that road, and I'm

still kind of on that road, and it can help to have someone to talk to you

throughout that process, but anyway... My name is Gray. Have a wonderful day!

For more infomation >> RE: "The Transgender Question" (Christian Video) - Duration: 18:33.

-------------------------------------------

Vietnam Travel video - Day3 Hang Sung Sot cave - Duration: 5:01.

MIRO: Look

MJ: Oh, the sense of wearing sunglasses.

MIRO: It's a video.

MJ: OH! come on!

MJ: Now can you look over there with your chin up?

MJ: turned too far.

Mom: Scary, human touch.

MIRO: It's getting hot.

Mom: Oh, it's a video MIRO: It's your video

MIRO: You're not coming out because you're in reverse light.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét