Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 30 2018

- Hands down, the best way to drive leads

straight to you, without ever selling.

(beep)

Without a doubt, the best video marketing strategy

I implemented in my business last year

was the #100in30.

It all started when I was chatting with my husband

about some different ways to promote an upcoming product.

And he recommended I get on the phone with some people.

I was like, duh.

He was like "You need to talk to 100 people".

Of course, this made total sense.

I had been pulling away from ads, funnels,

and anything on the less personal side

of my business for a long time.

Last summer in June, I hosted the Social Summer Party,

that was all about getting social on social,

using what I called the co-factor.

Connect, communicate, start a conversation,

and build your community.

So chatting it up with 100 people was an obvious next step.

So I challenged myself to chat with 100 people

over the course of 30 days and boom,

the #100in30 was born.

I was able to not only have amazing conversations

with my audience, but I was able to fill my pipeline

with over $18,000.00 in sales (cash register ringing)

without ever pitching or directly selling.

The calls were pitch-free and genuinely all about helping.

It was real conversations that created real change,

but converted it into real cash.

It was a win-win and I love creating

win-wins in my business.

Here's what some people had to say.

Here are some of the benefits of implementing

this marketing strategy.

You can gain exposure and get noticed through the noise.

I was able to discover my audience's true pain points.

I filled my pipeline full of qualified leads.

I was able to build new relationships

and strengthen existing relationships.

I got tons of ideas for new content, courses and freebies.

Now you tell me that's not a win-win.

I could spend hours to days trying to implement

a marketing tactic, or strategy that felt gross to me

and resulted in less hair on my head

and frustrated prospects who unsubscribed,

never to be heard from again.

Or, I could lean back on my common sense,

and what my intuition told me was an amazing idea.

It made me feel so good, it made my audience feel good.

Can you feel the love?

Can you see the difference?

I used my existing tools to automate what I could.

I created a system, and then I set out to promote

the #100in30 everywhere I possibly could.

And it felt great to promote, because I was extending

an offer of genuine help without a hard pitch.

I loved it so much, I'm doing it again in February.

February's all about falling

back in love or in love with video.

So if you don't love video right now, then we need to chat.

I've opened up my calendar and I would love

to talk to you about all things video.

Go on over to bit.ly/helpmehollyg,

and if you want to put together your own #100in30,

then go on over to bit.ly/100in30minicourse

and I will see you there.

If you liked this video, make sure to like it

and subscribe to my channel.

If you know someone who could benefit from this information,

then go ahead and share it up and remember,

you're someone's reason to smile so don't give up.

For more infomation >> How to Get Qualified Leads with Video Marketing - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

When Bad Guys In Video Games Were Actually Right - Duration: 5:41.

There's nothing better than a little moral ambiguity to spice up a video game.

Let's be honest: playing a hero whose sole purpose in life is to defeat the evil supervillain

gets a little boring.

Thankfully, many video game developers have put in the extra effort with their characters,

and some villains are extremely good at pointing out truths that nobody else wants to admit.

Let's take a look back at some video game "bad guys" who ended up being right all along.

Warning: spoilers ahead!

Far Cry 4

Pagan Min, the antagonist of Far Cry 4, is eccentric, reclusive, and more than a little

unhinged.

But is he really all that bad?

After a violent opening cutscene and a visit to Min's mountaintop hideaway, you sit down

to dinner with Min.

He promises to help you, and says that the Golden Path rebels in Kyrat are actually terrorists.

Min's claims seem dubious at first, but after you escape his compound and join the Golden

Path, you find these rebels and their leaders really are worse than the man they want to

overthrow.

As the game continues, you learn what shaped Pagan Min into the despot he's become.

Despite everything he's done, Pagan Min always remains friendly towards you.

Choosing to spare Min's life at the end of the game provides an even bigger twist to

his tale, as he leaves you in charge of running the whole country.

"It's yours.

It's always been yours.

Kyrat is yours.

I pulled you off the bus in the first place to pass it on to you."

Alternatively, if you decide to trust Min during your dinner together at the game's

beginning, he helps your character, as promised—proving he was right all along, and ending the game

very quickly.

Batman: Arkham Origins

In Batman: Arkham Origins, players experience the early days of Bruce Wayne's crime-fighting

career—including his first encounters with the Joker, who's arguably done more to clean

up Gotham than Batman has.

"You want to know the awful truth?

I've only been here in Gotham for a few days and I've already accomplished so much more

than you."

He might be insane, but the Joker is completely right.

In this timeline, Batman has been fighting crime for two years, but it appears that he

has very little to show for it.

Meanwhile, the Joker has gotten rid of Gotham's corrupt police commissioner, dethroned the

city's most powerful mob boss, and exposed its worthless prison—all in less than a

week.

Red Dead Redemption

In this Western adventure, you play as reformed outlaw John Marston, whose quiet retirement

is turned upside down when Agent Edgar Ross kidnaps your wife and child so that you're

forced to hunt down the former members of Ross' gang.

Ross finally releases Marston's family, but he later brings a posse to the outlaw's ranch,

where they ambush John.

Years later, John's son Jack tracks down Ross for revenge.

"You killed my father!"

"Your father killed himself with the life he lived."

He may be a double-crossing backstabber, but Ross has a point.

During the final shootout at the ranch, John emerged from the barn ready to die.

None of the men in the posse opened fire until Marston himself began to shoot.

He could have surrendered, but John preferred to go out with his guns blazing.

Assassin's Creed III

Compared to the other Templars in Assassin's Creed, William Johnson's motives are much

more complicated.

He wants to create a Templar enclave where they can be safe from the growing colonies.

But when Johnson attempts to buy more land from the Iroquois, the leaders refuse—so

Johnson threatens to have them shot.

Before Johnson can give the order, the Assassin Connor arrives and mortally wounds him.

With his last words, Johnson explains that he just wanted to protect the native people

from the colonists—something the British King will not do.

"When there's crops that need soil.

When there's no more enemy to fight.

We'll see how kind the people are then."

Injustice: Gods Among Us

In the alternate universe of Injustice: Gods Among Us, the Joker has tricked Superman into

setting off a nuclear device that destroys Metropolis.

Later, Superman breaks into an interrogation room in a rage and finally puts an end to

the clown prince of crime.

Then Superman sets up a worldwide authoritarian regime in an effort to snuff out all crime.

Batman leads a rebellion against him, bringing in heroes from a parallel universe to help.

Batman and the other heroes despise Superman for his actions, but his motivations make

perfect sense.

A blind dedication to the moral high ground is what causes the destruction of Metropolis,

just as surely as the Joker himself did.

At the end of Injustice, even the "good" Superman admits he might have taken out the Joker,

too.

"He was right, you know."

"About what?"

"Put in the same position, I might have done the same thing."

Killzone

In Killzone and its sequels, the Helghan Empire seems evil to the core at first.

But if you take a look at Killzone's backstory, you learn that the game's protagonists—the

UCN and the ISA—are really to blame for their ongoing wars.

Long ago, the UCN loaned the Helghan corporation some money to start two planetary colonies.

When the corporation started getting too big for its britches, the UCN and ISA mounted

a brutally effective war against them—then exiled the survivors to the barren and inhospitable

planet Helghan.

Eventually, one survivor started an authoritarian political movement—which eventually became

the Helghan Empire.

While many leaders of the Helghan Empire have been unspeakably evil people, they're still

absolutely right about the evils that have been committed against them by the "good guys."

Thanks for watching!

Click the SVG icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> When Bad Guys In Video Games Were Actually Right - Duration: 5:41.

-------------------------------------------

King Tuff - The Other [OFFICIAL VIDEO] - Duration: 6:10.

Stuck in traffic on my way to

no particular place

No agenda, no master plan,

no important dates

No reason to be alive at all

As far as I can tell

'Cept for one small detail

Like a distant ringing bell

And it keeps on calling out to me

Like a lost forgotten lover

So I blast off down the shoulder

To go looking for

The Other

Driving up the coast

Past the surfers and the seals

All them lonely rich folks

Who only know how to steal

Science can cure sickness

But what can cure my soul

It won't be long before I'm gone

Laying in some hole

So I find an ancient payphone

To tell my mother I love her

But she ain't home

She must've gone out

Looking for

The Other

Pull up off the highway

The moon is looking wicked good

I throw my keys into the breeze

And get lost in the woods

I think about my old man

And the mystery of time

When suddenly, between the trees

I see the Lake of Fire

So I jump right in and take a swim

In this pool of unknown colors

And as I swim I begin to brim

With visions of

The Other

Found my car a few days later

After I came to

Her name was Blue Subaru 1982

I punch the clutch and kick the gas

And take off in a burst

Well it wasn't long before the gas was gone

And we were overcome from thirst

So we found a dusty truck stop

Above the vultures hovered

I thought it was the end

But then I thought again

And that was when

I took the hand of

The Other

For more infomation >> King Tuff - The Other [OFFICIAL VIDEO] - Duration: 6:10.

-------------------------------------------

Video - Duration: 0:28.

For more infomation >> Video - Duration: 0:28.

-------------------------------------------

TNS Video - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> TNS Video - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Video last - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> Video last - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Cake Style 2018 🎂Amazing Cakes Decorating Techniques 2018 #16 🎂 Most Satisfying Cake Style Video🎂 - Duration: 11:02.

Thank you for watching! Hope you enjoy & like it!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét