Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 31 2018

Getting lost singing their song

Caught up in all I've done

It's all I know, but not what I need

Cut by my love, cut till I bleed

So I want to run to your shelter tonight

Run to the shelter tonight

United in silent resistance

Of bowing to false kings

So let me run to your shelter tonight

Run from this meaningless pantomime

I'll swallow my pride, give up the pretence

Of bowing to false kings

Bought their smiles, liquid and smooth

Took their words for the truth

Edge of light and shade

My broken soul once more enslaved

So I want to run to your shelter tonight

Run to the shelter tonight

United in silent resistance

Of bowing to false kings

So let me run to your shelter tonight

Run from this meaningless pantomime

I see the false kings

I see that all this

Must end

When there's no love in my embrace

Cold blood runs through my veins

If I soar without grace

Do I still soar

I need the love in your embrace

Open doors, brand new ways

End my wars and erase

And I'm yours

So I want to run to your shelter tonight

Run to the shelter tonight

United in silent resistance

Of bowing to false kings

So let me run to your shelter tonight

Run from this meaningless pantomime

I'll swallow my pride, give up the pretence

Yes, I wined and, and I dined on, on that cyanide

For more infomation >> Poets of the Fall - False Kings (Official 4K Video w/ Lyrics) - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

PATREON VIDEO - Duration: 2:07.

Hey guys, we don't have a lot of time because of short attention spans, so let's

get this started. My name is Anu and @anugetsreal is a

video and social media project that I'm using as a platform to address current

issues, as well as an avenue to promote my creative projects. With your patronage

I'm looking forward to publishing creative and informative content that

can help shape and grow our communities. I'm looking to change the world I see

with videos and art. How do videos and art change the world? Well for as long as

the creative arts have existed, they've been more than just entertainment. Art is

a way for us to reflect on ourselves and the society that we've created. We live

in a media centric society, now more than ever before,

and so I see it as my responsibility to create in a way that reflects on

ourselves in a productive way. I want to be a part of the solution, and becoming a

patron is one of the best ways for you to join my team, and to be a part of that

solution. So what is Patreon? Well...Patreon is a membership platform that makes it

easy for creators to get paid. When you become a patron you pledge a monthly

subscription amount to my project, and I've set up rewards filled with goodies

based on how much you pledge. I know that it can be hard sometimes to make ends

meet, so please only pledge if you can really do so comfortably. I will always

be creating free content, but if you want a little extra and to see more behind

the scenes, become a patron, and don't worry you're not signing up for a

two-year cellphone plan. You can cancel your monthly subscription at any

time. If a monthly subscription pledge is not your cup of tea and you would like

to make a one-time donation, or if you want to see other ways to donate and

contribute, you can visit my website anugetsreal.com/donate

I want to thank you for your time. My name is Anu this is @anugetsreal and

WE JUST GOT REAL!

For more infomation >> PATREON VIDEO - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

Ronis Video I learn America - Duration: 5:31.

Do you

know

how

hard

it will do

the translation on YouTube?

It will take my hours

What?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét