Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 30 2018

Thank U so much. Please follow our channel and watch best videos.

For more infomation >> FUNNY Babies Kissing for The First Time - Funny Baby Video - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

My first video! - Duration: 1:17.

OK!

Hello everyone, I'm Marika!

This is my first Youtube channel, so (I was gonna say "video" haha)

I don't even know what to talk about

Please feel free to watch my video!

Alright, then let me introduce myself

My name is Marika

I'm 20 right now

But turning 21 very soon~

I was born and raised in Japan

And I'm mixed race

But you gotta guess which part I'm of~

What I like is

Music!

I like to sing and play musical instruments

and I like art too,

I love to draw

Also I like to take pictures and film

From now on,

My videos are going to be...

because I think there's a lot of Japanese people want to learn English and Chinese

So I want to be posting those useful videos

that people can learn and study

And I'll be covering songs as well

So send me requests if you have!

The good place of Tokyo,

Or wherever I thought was good

I would love to introduce of them too

and I think it would be fun to share my lifestyle too!

So if you have any requests or comments,

Let me know!:)

Then, see you in my next video!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét