Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 31 2018

hi guys! I didn't really do much of an intro for this, I just heard the

helicopter and kind-of wanted to come get a view of it, if I could, for you guys. so

far it doesn't sound like it's going back over right now, but I'll try to run

back out here with the camera and get some footage of it... for those of you

unfamiliar, there is a wild fire going on about three miles away from my house!

uh-- it was caused about 10 or 11 days ago by lightning! lovely! so that's my adventure,

guys! that's my "Just Mandy!" drama for right now, so... that's just-- that's just

one of the trials of living in the forest; is, lightning strikes happen, and

forest fires happen, but luckily it's pretty cool-- when we get these fires, and

we've been getting them almost every year now-- when we get these fires, they're

actually labeled as a Natural Disaster, and we get that sort of funding and that

sort of support to help out. we got a new road put in over there, which is a big

deal because, we're in the middle of the forest! so the fact that they had to

build a new road to make a new fire line it's kind-of a big deal! so excuse me

from kind of sweaty! it's also the middle of summer, and *laughs* Tam's peeking at me

through the window up there-- PEEK-A-BOO!! *laughs*

but uh, if you look at my my outside thermostat

right there, I'm sitting in the shade and it's ninety degrees! so it's a hot summer

day and we have a fire nearby, so that's not helping with the moisture in the air!

but yeah, so that's just my life right now guys,

that's why I haven't really been on the social media things too much. haven't

been making many videos, because my collection is safely packed away. I did

that several days ago, guys. like, um-- we haven't been put on evacuation notice at

all yet, but just to be safe, I went ahead and packed my entire ElfQuest collection

away, so that it's ready to run if we need to. of course, it's some of my most

beloved things that I have. of course, I do have other things, you know, family

heirlooms, and whatnot, ready to go as well, but with my ElfQuest collection

being one of my most important possessions, I did get that ready to go,

in case we need to evacuate. so far, so good! but uh-- that kinda messed

up my plans of reorganizing my collection sometime soon for a live

stream, or just a vlog. but uh, don't worry guys! once this fire is dealt with,

sometime hopefully within the next month or so, then I will be able to put my

collection back up, and I will still do that live stream or that vlog! just hang

in there with me guys! I'm not exactly sure what the videos are getting to be

like for the next... I don't know, month or two... the last I saw a containment date for

this fire, was going to be October 31st, and it's now July 25th or 26th! I'm not

sure on the day. it's my day off! *laughs* but uh, so we might be at this for a couple

months, and I'm not exactly sure what what videos are gonna be like. I will try

to vlog if anything happens. of course, real life is going to take precedence

over everything! so if I gotta get out of here, I'm not gonna vlog it, guys. so-- oh

great guys; now the fire's drawing bears out! there's a bear just running away

from my house right there! yeah, so guys that's another drawback to this fire

going on; is that it draws out the-uh-- the wildlife that lives back in the forest.

and we already have a bear-- slight bear problem. we've had a bear that, last year

came and ate our chickens. and we were able to scare him off.

he hibernated for the winter, and we didn't think he was gonna come back this

year, but I think the fire drew him back out. I literally just saw him steal

whatever that was in the yard... I think it might have been a trash bag, that he

might have even dragged out on another visit... excuse me if I'm not talking

directly to the camera guys! I'm keeping an eye out for this bear, because this is

a legitimate BEAR! real wildlife bear that comes in... it ate our wildlife last--or it

ate our livestock last year. it ate two of our chickens? three of our

chickens/ I can't remember... those are the-- those are the survivors right there.

those are our two surviving chickens. two hens; one right there, one over there.

yeah, so the bear ate our rooster and either one or two of

our hens last year. I think we had five chickens, so I think ate-- I think it ate

two of our hens and our rooster. I loved our rooster! I named him Littletrill!

but the bear ate him!

we've still got two hens. we just got some new little baby chickens. they're called "Banty" chickens

because they're like, a miniature breed. they're tiny! they're like-- they fit in

my hand! I hold my new little rooster, which I call a Fuzzy Feet, because he has

feathers on his feet-- and I hold him and pet him! he's so cute! he's about the size of like

a dove, or like just a small pigeon, or bird like that.

anyway, but big-big THANK YOU

to our firefighters, and just everybody that's working on this

Natchez fire out here! thank you so much from the bottom of my heart! I literally

live about three miles away, and I want to cry just trying to thank you guys,

because I don't want to lose my home! this is my home; I love it! I've lived

here for-- now *I've* only lived here for probably like five years, but this is the

house my husband grew up in! and it's very important to us, so thank you! from

the bottom of my heart! from the bottom of my family's heart, to all the

firefighters out there! keep it up, guys! keep it up! keep us safe, and yeah! thank

you so much! stay tuned guys! I'll let you know! hopefully the next vlog will be a

little more happier than this! but uh, you know, we got a-- we got a forest fire just

three miles away! so Mandy's a bit nervous! so we're good, I

just want to reiterate; we are safe! we're fine! we haven't been put on evacuation

notice at all, but we're ready to go in case we have to... and that's gonna be

probably one of the worst things that already ever happen in my life, if we

have to leave and lose our house... but let's hope it doesn't come to that... um-

again, I hear choppers going over, which to me, is very odd. I live in the middle

of the woods and so, to hear helicopters and planes and construction equipment

going on really close is just super odd. but it's somewhat comforting... it's a

little bit bittersweet, but it's a little comforting as well, because I know the

sounds are them keeping us safe. that the-- it's them doing their work! Them doing

their jobs, and these guys are awesome! these guys are doing what they can!

they're doing their best! and Thank You Firefighters! we love you!

Sunstar, the community up here, thanks you for your efforts!! I think I hear

another chopper coming, so maybe I'll try to get that one on the on the video for

you guys. I'll get my sobby-face off of here.

*helicopter flying*

oh, i see it...

yup, that one's got a bucket...

get it guys!!

right over my house!

here comes another one... see if this one has the bucket or not...

whoop, there it is...

that one... yep that's got a bucket...

yep there it is. another bucket helicopter, heading away from the fire.

there it goes. right over the roof of my house... so it's going right over my house again, guys.

uhh---i hear another chopper... I don't know if that one's gonna go over

our heads but...

oh yeah, I think it is...

oh yup, there it is. yep there goes another one...

another bucket chopper, leaving the fire...

and...right over my house...

again.

stay tuned guys. in any case, stay tuned! and thank you so much

for watching, and from the bottom of my heart to all the firefighters once again,

thank you! and from the bottom of my heart to anybody watching this, thank you!

and thank you for your support! thank you for sending any prayers, or anything like

that! we're okay! we're good, doing okay... but just-- I'm emotional, and so I cry a

lot, and this is definitely hitting that trigger of making me want to cry! so...

until next guy-- until next time guys, uh-- wish me luck, send me prayers, and I'll

see you in the next video, or you'll see me in the next video? whatever, I feel like

I'm copying other YouTubers at this point-- *laughs nervously*

but uh, keep your chin up! I'm gonna keep my chin up, guys!

I love you all!

Bye!

For more infomation >> FOREST FIRE! THANK YOU FIREFIGHTERS! || Just Mandy! Video #13 - Duration: 9:11.

-------------------------------------------

Chronixx - "Skankin' Sweet" [Official Video] | Chronology - Duration: 4:14.

For more infomation >> Chronixx - "Skankin' Sweet" [Official Video] | Chronology - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

Sanam | Tu Yahaan | Official Music Video - Duration: 3:43.

Main Joh Hoon

Main Woh Hoon

Tere Bagair

Kuch Nahi Hoon

Ghumshuda Hoon

Kho Gaya Hoon

Sab Mit Gaya

Joh Bhi Tha Likha

Choona Tujhe Chaahoon

Main Agar

Choona Sakoon

Tu Joh Gayi Yun Chhod Kar

Hai Kheenchi Jo Lakeerein Yeh

Dono Main Baar-Baar

Gardish Mei Hai Khada

Intezaar

Hai Yahi Meri Khwaishein

Aau Tere Wahaan

Milti Khushi Magar

Hoti Jo Tu Yahaan

Kaise Sahoon

Dard jo Dharoon

Pal- Pal Unhe

Kis Tarah Se Piyoon

Choona Tujhe Chahoon

Main Agar

Choona Sakoon

Choota Jo Saanson ka Safar

Hai Kheenchi Jo Lakeerein Yeh

Dono Main Baar-Baar

Gardish Mei Hai Khada

Intezaar

Hai Yahi Meri Khwaishein

Aaun Tere Wahaan

Milti Khushi Magar

Hoti Jo Tu Yahaan

Tu Yahaan

Hoti Jo Tu Yahaan

Hai Yahi Meri Khwaishein

Aaun Tere Wahaan

Milti Khushi Magar

Hoti Jo Tu Yahaan

Tu Yahaan

Hoti Jo Tu Yahaan

Tu Yahaan

Hoti Jo Tu Yahaan

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét