Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 31 2018

when he asked that for the exact same really reason Marlins bro I felt like I

had to go with the group to be honest

over the you know it just I remembered how much I just don't like dots I'm

telling you we had three good blowouts man this is this is like the final one

right here and every single time me and Todd's had the blowout cashew Marlon

sided with and I was game sharing with Marlins to buy you know getting Ronald's

games Marlins bought Todd's Madden NFL 17 shipped it to him and taught to raged

on it one day and quit and left the chattering you believe that that was our

first big love because I called them out on it I said how can you how can you

bitch about a game that somebody just bought you and sent you dude and Marlins

still stuck to his side and I was I was like what

hey between me and you I think I'm gonna make a new YouTube under like a

completely different name because I am getting cloned so heads up on the clones

man in fact when you wrote me I didn't think it was you at first I'm like this

is that clone again somebody's cloning people with their the

their fucking pictures to the teeth I don't know who it is

oh yeah hold off on that theme music man wait to see if my videos with music get

taken down because you have more viewers so I don't know the rules

I don't know buddy I guess it's my turn man

guess who just had a welfare check by the town of Newburgh police on his door

said that a friend called in concerned about me about my welfare and my being

yeah they said that the call came from it was international hmm so that means

it probably came from Canada

yeah I tried to send you a chat invite while they were here man they just had

to go through my fucking weapons and shit check my registration but yet

they're gonna look into it dude I told him about you two because at

first it was a town cop and then a state trooper came from so like that's taking

up their time man and they were pissed they were pissed not at me

bro they came in my house I don't really lock my front door so uh that's just

YouTube in the background it's not that I'll finish this in his two-part hang on

yeah dude they came in they came in I was sitting in my room I heard Joseph

was it what how fucking unreal bro

the other you said it all in fun we cooperated they were cool you know they

all they had to do they I had weapons in the house so they just said check them

and make sure they registered and shit now is it well they're looking into it

and they're not happy okay I actually complimented me on how I keep my weapons

in two different safes that keep that it I keep my rifle in my pistol in one safe

and the ammunition in a different safe so they're actually a it's pretty good

but yes he does he's the only one that has my address so think about it and

they said the call was international hmm put it together but yeah that's what I

tried to get you in the choice cuz they what the state trooper was here man

so I told him I I didn't say your name really I just talking about same shit

happened to you probably from the same group I'll tell you dude you know you

think that shit's fucking dangerous man like somebody could get fucking hurt

like I could have gotten shot yesterday if you think about it you know like

seriously bro fuck it's not even funny

like I'm trying until they get to me again like it's just like because you're

right dude karma huh I didn't do that to you shit but man it is raining on me huh

fuck like dude do you imagine if like there was a jumpy cop and Lahey shot me

bro I hope Amanda man series think you imagine I bro else the fuck is wrong

with them

what's up buddy you don't even worry I'm probably filling your ear with all this

drama and you're just trying to watch a movie with your fucking woman enjoy your

weekend but you're right I'm just gonna fucking do my thing

Pizza bro

Kars is thought to say cut enough enough dude I'm telling you that tots he's

using reverse psychology man I'm fucking telling you I can feel it I could be

wrong I don't know man I've been running around many months now I know how he

types I know how he rates and there was little fucking words and I know how he

uses reverse psychology on people that meaning he mentioned himself and Marlins

in there to solidify that it wasn't him I'm just hopefully you're right

can't be dad yep you know what I wouldn't quit by shogi to be behind half

of these names I'm telling you bro it's and less than a handful it's funny that

you got like three to four people that just won't let it go it doesn't let it

go now that's funny right in the whole world bro gotta love it

did I tell you buddy I told you after all that toxic shit he said to me I'm

not even gonna respond blocked that shit bro like I said today he's spitting in

my fucking Marine Corps face my memory core brothers the friends I'd lost I'm

sorry man I am sorry

not to mention brother I already told you it's not the first time he's done

this I've gotten this shit before man I've gotten the same shit before bro

same sappy shit and he goes right back to what it was

so nope you kicked me in my nutsack bro that's what he did he kicked me in my

nutsack and now he's reaching out for my head ah nope yeah this only makes me

more positive because I predicted it I told you I told you Yan I told you if

this was gonna happen he was gonna come to me with this shit I told you

yes we do because I'm happy I know you are I'm having a good time tonight I'm

happy all right then I'm not going back to that baggage bullshit nope yeah it'll

probably be back to me because he reached out to both of us now and we

didn't say anything and he's gonna get pissed so now he'll go back to his piss

side I know he made a Twitter dude just to fucking get ahold of us man

not at all he saw you happy he knows I did the fucking right thing and it's

killing him and too late too late too late yes sir you have a good night too

man if he had jumped ship what I did hey but

guess what he didn't have a good night sir

you really got to sit back and laugh at all these people's self imploding bro I

wash my Friday the 13th marathon at soup last night woke up late today

drinking a coffee and yeah go ahead try to set up a GoFundMe for something like

that I fucking dare them what do you know in fact I hope they do dumb shit

I'll send them some ramen Ichi

still getting messages from Todd's how he says he went out and got drunk

yesterday something he'd never done before and it hurts so much to lose

somebody that I that truly related to him so so I'm gonna go ahead and say

something happening cuz Marlins is like off the map and Todd is like on his

knees begging for forgiveness

you're exactly right sir get in you're right

you shit your own bed now you can fucking lay in it I'm gonna sit here and

continue to sip my coffee I have a bitch seriously bro every day I wake up I feel

even fucking better so I could give it a shit last what happens to them I had

chili for dinner somebody checking in actually I'm shaking oh so good

bro just piss they grow I can't shake it

yeah I know man I think I'm just going through what you went through and I

guess that's karma like I just can't grasp the fact that people can't let

things go

and the fact now that like you wake I wake up the sugars bullshit you know

it's like you know I find things on the black market about people so it must be

true yeah nobody said anything to me either you know I X nobody is a fuck

it's only now and it's eating the way I made because I just like I just wish

they would just like their PlayStation 2 Hey Dude drop off the face of the earth

I'm some tired of it

you've inspired me sir I'm gonna get off the PlayStation forward and stay away

from everything okay I'm straight man take her on a Monday

morning

got my got my watch you earn Miami doc good morning Miami duck can

you kiss my ass some more hi Miami Duck suck my left butt cheek that's fine no

that's fine I'm on battlefield right now doing me

some potato hunting that's right I'm gonna look and I'm gonna find him I'm

gonna find him I'm gonna find him

announcing the piece of shit a word for the month of November and the piece of

shit for the month of November is Mark Smith's everybody not only Mark Smith

having the piece of shit Award for the month of November no clearly mark Smith

is going for the piece of shit of the Year award here people

yeah I'm gonna call it right now with Amazon wait a second what you don't know

when to be edible

okay what you ten you shall have a bitch she told me you

would have in stock when it came out for me but Dad

heads up on a super day 585 I see he is streaming something about gossip with

Fraggle and I gave it a thumb stick who can't be she let me check it she make

sure then I went away you wait to attends game

conchita's

I thought what it was safe I just got triggered like 100% bro

oh man hope you said nice going good brother yeah my Twitter you'll see me

say we get the point no need to see stuff like this don't look at the

picture but alright just don't look at the picture it's not on my page but it's

on the link

yeah and I'd like how you nail them or I'm trying to feed ups where he told me

angie was real yeah okay then you you're right and why Wisconsin saying it's your

sister fucking nailed pussy like I'm really we're really up your ass we're

dope each other's ass right we're in chat rooms 24/7 like those two right

sure

doesn't this guy have friends man holy fuck bro if I've ever seen you doing

this man I would be like yo I'm on my way out there to help this I think this

is sad bro and you know what's even more said there is the views are going up

just to see this like people probably want him to die right now on stream

that's this world bro the views of a drunk man on the floor yeah dude it is

man like I'm human I wish I could transport myself to that room right now

I would shut this shit off and like just snap them out of this shit they're like

this is this is bad bro

you know what I mean like we don't know why he's changing like this broadly and

this is the worst I've seen this is an alcoholic man and it's sad I'll be the

first to tell you it's hard to hear this this guy's gonna die sit it's disgusting

and look at the fucking views going up sick fucking world man okay yeah I mean

sick fucking world this is good you know like you keep doing your positive stuff

probably the funny characters you know like old-school comedy and shit I just

keep doing that man it's positive this is negative shit

watching just two cools live ps4 broadcasts on dailymotion more as in

handied that's just too cool bro you know man totally not what I expected do

that say it looks like a grip bro I mean but I thought he was a young dude

sorry about all the ruckus and fucking block today bro stop get back to your

normal shit tomorrow cool it was like I just went back on and listen to myself

oh my gosh you know I kid I hate shit again

I just want positive like I like the positive you know yeah I know good I

just like I said I know I don't want you like losing subscribers because of me

and shit you know like it makes me started to feel like shit perfect yeah

just kill it tomorrow bro like you and TJ just fucking have like a fucking

killer show and I should just erase everything you know gives your viewers

back you know the funny shit that they like oh shit that fucking CEO D guy oh

shit

yeah I know you're right look how you pulled that shit out today

like at the end of the stream everybody was like laughing and joking and shit

you're right no actually I'm not I think TJ might be still sitting in

there I'll check in one second I'm on my phone right now

I just gotta walk in the other room you look

dude I just hate it you know cuz I say I just mentally like cut this guy off like

you know what I mean I'm like art just news not my friend anymore I accept it

okay I get this I just don't get like why the friends they always think like

they can go with their girlfriends not you know I mean ignore the friends and

when they break up they have you to like lean back on it's their crutch I don't

understand that how you doing today there brother I'm still having a really

fucking bad day nobody came back but my head I'm just can't stop thinking bro

push the new you ever just pulled out so I mean she's probably going to pick up

the little fuckin prick head again so you can come back over and throw more

shit around the yard for boys I can't handle this shit in it yeah I know I've

already got it set what I'm gonna say first loud fucking thing I hear I'm

calling the police station but like I heard a really loud fucking bang come

from the next starter in the screen fuck it they wanna play it will play

yeah I know him too well bro the only reason he's streaming is to make it look

like nothing's affected him like look at me I'm still streaming I'm fine dude you

have no friends

yeah I got something I'm gonna turn it not right now so you don't hear this

music on and on put the redzone channel on and just

shown out for a little bit man try to calm down

fuck

so uh I think he's one of those been life crisis they fighting that where I

want to be I don't know what the fuck I'm gonna do I don't want to live in

this state anymore you know you mean

you don't want to get those feelings of shady people my next thought

Ravi's where else I have my reasonings I have my reasonings you know making

myself some lunch real quick - I'm fucking pissed I fuckin fuckin fuckin

bitch bro what well he succeeded and because I'm pissed off because of what

he said to you three days before Christmas and he wants to fuckin talk

about your mom again I'm fucking tired of this shit bro I mean I'm sorry I'm

worked up bro but you know you're my friend man I am and and um TJ's pissed

too I don't like that man I just don't

fucking like it the guy's got a psychological disorder and it's going on

for how long now and you just can't stop like you just can't just go away and

stop you have to come in and get so mad you got to bring up in your mom again

well buddy here call man and I got screenshots and shit and I called

detective Olson again I guess that makes me a rat I mean they obviously got

visited so it's up to you I'll do it again

I'll just tell him as it stopped keeps going on I don't stop and you know have

them finally find out what's coming up in Richards a house they know already

calm no I know minutes I already sent them over all the screenshots of all

this shit going on so I guess they go through like IP addresses and shit

that's how they went to his house right I mean like I said dude I'm not the rat

I'm not the one doing it I'm colonized it's Jason he's passed bro

he's a marine - you know isn't like this shit

he's fucking detective - an NYPD bro Lake there's only four detective two

classes in the entire NYPD so he has bull obviously fucking hilarious didn't

think they'd be on them that quick though yesterday man that's great

told you man he's got he's got old row he'll fuckin fine he'll find them

country or not you know

yep yeah cuz they locked into the Twitter accounts down there at the

precinct he was checking the Twitter accounts

right there on his computer at the precinct so he's pretty much watching

all the shares it happens dude I tried to nonchalantly warn the dumb fuck like

yo I have a lot of law enforcement on my fucking Twitter you're being watched

right now intent yeah I can't see tucks tweets he still has me blocked as he's

obviously scared and I Seagram's but he's been quiet for a little bit now

like I said man like that's not me being a rat dude like I just bought it too you

know somebody's attention all that anti-american shit yesterday you know so

whatever they saw they reacted to yo yo I just deleted him he's a waste of time

plus they deleted all the messages I was getting too many inboxes for my

followers man it was clogging up my timeline negative shit bro so he's done

and everything was being watched so that's on them or him you know if

they go and visit him again man they me being the rat that was him open in his

mouth was thinking there's no repercussions and hats off for staying

quiet there buddy he knew we were being watched didn't you good job my friend

good job you didn't get nasty kept your cool thank you

oh my god I don't mean the left that's comment Super Dave looks like the

handicapped guy from The Goonies baby

losers streaming again by the way GTA

god bless I went in there I was listening dude he's fucking hit the bong

and his kid is fucking crying in the background bro fucking man yeah bitch

you just make that fat puppy fucking bitch be mad if she do fucking bitch

bitch

yup still creepy would be

by the way with the way that fucking bitch man anyway yeah bitch

what is she man where she met what what

I'll put it right into that fucker stream and told him so I don't fuck call

the CPS on your ass motherfucker you better cause boy you two wouldn't know

anything about raising kids cuz you didn't raise your own kid

yeah I'm not mad at all I think it's not the total areas now he's on Streamy

oh that's too funny fucking loser just go in there and be

like what's up loser yeah bro he's totally fuckin online and he fucking

banned me out of the room like a bitch yeah he said he cause everybody else on

bayonet people

- easy bed it's got me blocked on every platform now so because he's fucking

scared so he's gonna be done in we're done I finally got the proof I need it

tonight I see that motherfucker is completely alone he's lost all those

little things probably got his little buddies here in there but not like he

wants dude he's alone and you've done this you

screwed me over you plotted against me the whole time that the conversations

that were on that were recorded in the chat and you said stuff about my dead

mother you said stuff you know like I said this is going like two years for

two years you said stuff about my dead mother you said stuff about my dead

daughter you said stuff you know man the list goes on dude and I know I made the

the last video but I didn't get nothing out of it honestly because I said I have

no remorse yeah I still have no remorse but like I said you talked about my dead

parents you've talked about my you know my kids you've talked and you called the

cops you said the list goes on

and on and on and the thing is is like I

don't I don't know how to say it you know for all the stuff that you're going

through the pain that you're going through I'm glad you're going through it

because you put me through so much pain and suffering and yes I'm gonna say this

venom I did call the cops on you you never went the cops called you you never

went because of the death threats and everything else like that I don't think

it's going on I don't think it really matters because of your medical problem

which again I'm not going to say

but Karma's a bitch and you deserve what you get and the thing is is like I will

not be happy until it's done and over with

and you know what I mean by that I will be really happy and a lot of people will

be agree with me on that too because guess what it's very very

personal very personal between me and you and it should have never gotten this

far ever you should have never done the death threats you never should have

called the cops on me you know you never should have said stuff about my dead

mother about my dead kid like I said the list goes on and on and on you know your

other trolling didn't bother me

you know honestly you said I was a mixed martial artist okay but you know I was

you know I was when I first talked to you and you always put up a front

because that's how you are guess again I have no remorse I don't give a fuck

don't care you know I would really like to say how I really want to feel on here

but that would get me banned because it's really not nice I can't really

express how I really feel because you put me through hell for two years you

put my wife through hell you did a text you did a text on Twitter on when the

cop shot the dude and the dude did nothing wrong and you texted acting like

me and saying it's me and it was never me on Twitter because I only have one

Twitter account and we all know which I've already shown that you have all

those clone accounts and Twitter accounts and troll accounts and all this

other BS you know and even acting like me too that you know that you almost had

us shot and killed because of a tweet we were scared for our lives

that's not a joke we were actually scared for our lives we didn't go out

for what a couple weeks

see you don't know what you've done venom you actually don't know what

you've done to me in my life and you think it's all hunky-dory dude karma is

a bitch you get what you deserve the stuff that you pulled is psychotic

only psychotic people do what you have done yes you have trolls but not like

you I've never really came across well I came across one other person which I'm

not gonna mention his name but you are one of the worst him the other guy which

I'm not gonna mention his name I just seen it as him just trolling tried to

get in my personal life well really didn't happen so but the thing is is you

venom you've done some nasty stuff

do you get what you deserve I wish you were locked up at this moment I wish

they took you in a long time ago

this is my true feelings and a lot of people feel the same way

you know the thing is you can even show this to whoever but it all comes back on

you it really all comes back on you because I have the video evidence and I

also save everything that I have on you

so if you want to get the little police officer on me and saying hey doing this

was like dude no he's got this and he's got this he's got this he's done this

he's got death threats on me listen that you know he's kept on trolling you kept

lines wrong like I said it's only been a couple weeks that you just stopped

trolling me because of your medical problem

dude I don't care I don't care I'm glad you're in pain I'm glad you're sick I'm

actually glad you're sick Karma's a bitch and I don't care what

anybody thinks I'm a very nice guy I'm the nicest guy you can ever meet but

when the buttons are pushed and it took me two years to really get angry two

years and you know like I said I've told you to go your own way many many many

times you blame me for different things which wasn't me you blame me for

disclosure network bla bla bla kept on going you know you said that I'm not a

mixed martial artist you know I was what else like I said the list goes on and on

and on and on and on and when I fought back against you that's when you kind of

toned down another thing is when I gave you a free offering to an open

invitation basically to come against me mmm you back down you had a wide open

invitation I signed some papers no it wasn't that kind of it wasn't that kind

of invitation

you wanted to kick down my door hurt me hurt my wife and hurt my cat who does

that who does that who thinks like that

I'm getting this off my chest so I don't have to do this no more so the thing is

is again you put me through hell put me through me not just me put my wife

through hell too

there was a point where I had bad anxiety because of you it was a time

there was a time you know there was a time where you said you were gonna come

and visit me and to tell the prior I had to tell the property manager about you

wanting to come here you gave up my you gave an out my my what is it you've

given out my address many times over YouTube / troll names you've given

threats over YouTube in the comments

again like I said the stuff that you've done I have recorded and it's in it's in

like my videos you just look up the venom pit he's all there I wish I can

say this to your face because I hate your guts I honestly hate your guts

you couldn't even be a man in order to apologize all I wanted was a sincere

apology maybe it could have worked maybe

you know maybe I don't feel like I feel now you know because it really hurts

really hurts not their apology the other shit but if you could have just been a

man and a lot of people that you've heard woulda wanted an apology we could

have sort of let that go a sincere an apology

but like I said you couldn't even do that you couldn't man up you couldn't

even phantom to even want to even do that it's all about you you you oh I

have this problem right now

it's all about mine it's all about me me me me me me you know the thing is is you

have action and repercussions what you do to people there's an action in a

reaction

I said it's very very personal between me and you Anna and the point was is uh

you know you acted like when we were talking again like it hey nothing ever

happened yep it never was ever going to ever be

like that ever I wanted answers I wondered why you did what you did

but you couldn't even do that you say you don't want the drama but two weeks

ago you were all about it two weeks it was only two weeks ago honestly it was

only two weeks ago that you were all up in my ass you were getting very very

very very very personal with me that's all you have ever done with me

is get very very personal you you know couldn't roll like a regular person know

you always had to get personal again the stuff that I've already said the sick

things that you said but you know it would really you know an honest sincere

apology maybe would have worked maybe maybe would have worked maybe it's

like okay dude well you know I'm like you should have like when when I texted

you and you know said said the stuff that that Windsor did to you you know

and and I never lied to you and you said oh you I lie I lie an apology could have

been sent on that as well you know you could have said dude you know all the

bullshit that I put you through I'm sorry you know you you know I know a

sorry really wouldn't work but take that into heart but I know a sorry wouldn't

really work with me because I put you to hell

but no

so venom soaked in your own hate drowned in your own karma get what you deserve

and bask in it you've done nothing but hurt people

you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét