Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 31 2018

Hello guys, my name is George and today I want to talk about a really important thing about my channel.

First I'm gonna talk about the series I'm gonna continue

Pivot. um

As for Pivot Adventures, if you guys want me to continue that tell me in the comments bellow.

Sorry. As for the Pivot Tournament I lost footage of it. I said I was going to make a remastered version

but

Yeah, didn't really work out.

My computer actually...

I deleted a lot of stuff because something happened, so Blacks Dojo, Pivot tournament; they're both gone.

I'm not planning on continuing them

So don't expect any uploads of these two.

(That's all for Pivot.) Roblox, if you want me to continue Roblox Adventures just tell me in the comments bellow.

Trove if you guys want me to make Bomber Royale

videos and videos that talk about Trove and everything just tell me in the comments bellow.

That's minecraft...That's trove and that's Roblox..Did I talk about Minecraft (no). Rayman!

Rayman Adventures, I AM going to continue that, I will also continue Rayman Legends I just won't upload (videos of that) very much.

my

Background on my youtube channel will be out very soon

But it it on the phone when you use your phone or tablet. It's really zoomed in and I don't want that.

I'm trying to fix that

Yeah

Okay minecraft minecraft. I am making something epic and trailer off it might be out in one week.

Yeah, probably in one week

It's actually an adventure map that has levels. It has a lot of stuff

Rayman actually..Rayman legends, origins and adventures inspired me into making it

Didn't yeah, yeah

A trailer will be coming out very soon

I've been starting I started working on that map since February 2018

So maybe I think that's one of the reasons I don't upload that much

Or maybe I'd remember but I think that was one of the reasons.

Yeah, I'm gonna be making a trailer of that soon so stay tuned.

Yep. That's pretty much it.

I'll see you in the next video guys. Oh and be sure to comment down below if you want me to start a new series!

Yeah, that's it. Goodbye.

For more infomation >> (PLEASE WATCH) A really important video about my channel - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

GO Big 2018 Challenge Trivia Tuesday Video (24) - Duration: 0:15.

Hi, I'm Ranger Savannah.

I am a Park Guide at the Blue Heron Outdoor Museum

and I have this week's Trivia Tuesday question.

When is this year's Blue Heron Ghost Train event?

You can find the answer on our Facebook page.

Hope to see you there

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét