Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 31 2018

[ Dramatic music plays ]

♪♪

Who gets our last bottle of Mountain Dew?

Well, we could fight for it.

What are we -- cowboys? Are we gonna have a showdown?

I've always wanted to be in a duel.

What?

Well, if this were a video game,

I'd whup you guys,

so we all know that.

If it was a video game, you'd whup?

-Oh. -Yeah.

I'd whup, you, you, and you.

-No. Him, yeah. -And I would drink that.

-Really?! Really?! -Oh, is that so?!

Okay, well, then game on!

[ All shout ]

[ Dramatic 8-bit music plays ]

Oh! Dude, you're sick.

-[ Grunts ] -Missed me!

And kick and kick! Sashay, and --

Why am I dancing?!

Ohh! Restart the game!

There's some kind of glitch!

Aah! Aah! Ohh!

♪♪

Okay, so, who won?

I did.I did.

I did.I did.

[ All shout ]

[ Upbeat electronic music plays ]

♪♪

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét