Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 30 2018

Yaaay! Hello, Darling!

Yomemi-san!

We've got a new family member today!

Oh, isn't that person … dot dot dot exclamation point!

More in the family! Amazing, Yome-chan!

Anyway, let's bring her iiin!

Hey, guys. My name is Natsumi Moe.

It's Big Sisss!

Big Sis, you became a Virtual YouTuber!? I'm so happy!!

"Onee-chan"...? Oh wait, you're my little sister…?

Huh!? Meanie! Did you lose your memory!?

Oh wait. You're my little sister, indeed.

H-how cruel! We're sisters!

Hey, Yomemi.

You asked a lot of questions in my channel

It's time I question you back!

Huuuh? I'm getting pretty nervous… Questions?

OK, Yomemi, what's your favorite video game?

M, My...Favorite game is, Fortnite

Fortnite, Cuphead, Animal Crossing

What music do you listen to?

What kind music? Um… L-let's see… Cute… Like...

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu. Kya...

Y'know, like, pop music

What's your ideal type?

Um, a kind person

And who can play video games with me

Well, Umm...

Being kind and plays video games...

If a zombie apocalypse happened, what's the first thing you would do?

What!? That's so scary! What would I do?

Uh… find a pistol or something and go bang bang bang!

Then find the cause of the zombie infection and take him out…

If that really happened it would be way too crazy!

What are your measurements?

What? Haha... You're really asking me that? OK, next!

What made you decide to be a YouTuber?

That's, well that's, see… My Darling… like, my Darling...

Well, it's okay if there are things I keep secret

After all, I'm an AI.

I have lots of secrets, too.

Do you like sports?

Sports? Of course I do! I like soccer and cars-slytherin

Oh, wait

Soccer and racing?

That's very active of you

Right, right! Also… oh, and destroying houses and, like...

From way up high... Um… hitting people, like BANG!

You destroy houses and push people to their death!?

Well, I guess. It's called e-sports though

Oh..

What are your fears?

Uh… Anything jumpy is scary! Anything like "Waah!", "Wheee!" ", "DUDUDUDU", "Ah, Noo!"

What do you do on days off?

Recently, I have been trying to improve my cooking skills like hohoi

I couldn't cook that well in the beginning but it's getting more and more fun.

Also, like games, huh?

Do you love me?

Of course!

Hey wait, like, on your channel I asked you the same thing, right?

And you were all like, "Of course I love me too!

…Well, whatever

I super love my Big Sis!

She's so cool and cute and reliable, and super… um…

"My ideal Big Sister" kind of thing!

Yeah, you mean a lot to me. You're my precious little sister

Anyway,

My Big Sis, Moe-chan, starts her channel

go and check her out, Darling!

Also, subscribe! Make sure you subscribe to her channel too!

Please!

Let's play Fortnite together sometime later, Big Sis!

Yeah! Sounds like a good idea

Well then, from now on, please support us sisters, Darling! Okay? Okay, right, Darling! Right, okay...

Wa… sorry I got a little weird right there

Well, just like always, huh...

For more infomation >> [NEW V-Tuber] I'm MOE. Nice to meet you! - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

UNEXPECTED RETURN!!! A new virtual youtuber makes her debut!? - Duration: 3:26.

はい、オッケーイ! All right, okay!

それじゃあ準備はいい、お姉ちゃん? So then are you ready to go, Big Sis?

OK、 Okay

ふぅ。 Whew

準備はいいわ I think I'm ready

ういー…じゃあいくよ! Whee--... okay, let's go!

3、2、1… 3, 2, 1...

うぃーw Whee--

ハイ、みんな。どうも。 Hi guys, welcome

夏実萌恵よ。よろしくね! My name is Natsumi Moe. Nice to meet you!

今日からバーチャルYouTuberをやるわ I'll be a Virtual YouTuber from now on

今は… About me...

大学生で、 I'm a university student

アメリカに住んでるの I live in the States

おっほー! Wooh--!

お姉ちゃんだ!いえーい! It's my Big Sis! Yay!

いえいー! お姉ちゃんだあああ! Yay--! My Big Sis!

ふーむ? Huh?

そうね Yes

私を崇めなさい Worship me

すごい… Wow...

お姉ちゃんすごい! My Big Sis is amazing!

w *LOL*

お姉ちゃんはね、アメリカ暮らしで So, my Big Sis lives in America

英語スピーカーなんだよね And is an English speaker, yeah

質問ターイム! Question Time!

みんなにね、もっとね So that, like, everyone watching

お姉ちゃんのことを 知ってもらおうZEでフォイだよ! Can get to Malf-know-y you!

いいよねお姉ちゃん? That's okay, right?

ええ、構わないわ Yeah, I don't mind

このチャンネルでどういう動画をアップしていくの? What kinds of videos are you gonna upload to this channel?

実況動画の予定よ。 I'll focus on doing Let's Plays

今のところはね At least for now

おお! Oh!

ニックネームってある? Do you have any nicknames?

大学の友達には 「Otaku」って呼ばれてるわ Well, my friends at the University call me "Otaku"

ああーw Ahhh--

なんか、メタルギアのオタコンみたいな感じだねw Like Otacon from Metal Gear, right?

アニメが好き…なのかな? So… you like anime, right?

じゃあ好きなアニメは? So then, what's your favorite anime?

お気に入りはそうね、 My favorite anime… let's see...

銀魂かしら。よく笑わせてもらってるわ I'd have to say Gintama since it makes me laugh a lot

おそ松さんも好きよ! Osomatsu-san is another favorite, too

怖い物ってある? Is there anything you're afraid of?

大事な人がいなくなるのは怖いわね I think losing someone you're really close to is scary

取り残されるのって悲しい、でしょ? Being left behind is just too sad, you know?

たしかに!たしかに!たしかに! Of course! Of course! You're right!

その大事な人ってもちろん私だよね? And that "someone you're really close to" is of course me, right?

ちらっ *glances at Moe*

ええ、ええ。お好きに思って Yeah, yeah, sure, whatever you say

w *LOL*

ww *LOLOL*

ひどーい!ひどーい!w Meanie! You're so mean!

私だよね?w It's me, right?

じゃ、好きなチェーン店ってある? Well then, do you have a favorite chain store?

お気に入りはないけど I don't think I really have a favorite

チョコレートミルクセーキと アイスクリームがあれば満足ね As long as there's chocolate milkshakes and ice cream, I'm happy

スリーサイズをずばり! Your measurements, if you please!

聞いていいのかな…? Is it okay to ask that…?

w *LOL*

私のスリーサイズは(動画がバグる) My measurements are...

サブウェイ好きなんだよね? You like Subway, right?

じゃ、どのサンドイッチが好き? Well, which sandwich is your favorite?

パン、チーズ そしてハム以外の肉があればいいわ As long as there's bread, cheese, and some sort of meat that isn't ham, I'm happy

あとマヨは必須ね。 Also, it better have mai-yo

マヨ? Er, mayo?

メーヨ? Mayo?

大量に入れてね A bunch of mayo please

どうしてチャンネル始めようと思ったの? Why did you want to start this channel?

妹がやってたからよ I started it because my little sister was doing it

私のこと好き? Do you love me?

w *LOL*

直球! She asks straight out!

私のこと…好き? Do you… love me?

もちろんよ!―― Of course!

YAY!

おおっ! Ohh!

嬉しいw I'm so happy!

私は、私のことが大好きよ! I love me!

え Huh?

私を好きじゃない人なんている? Who wouldn't love me?

完璧な女よ! I'm amazing!

登録して愛を見せて! Subscribe today to love me!

好きな人、好きな人は? So is there someone you're interested in?

え? Huh?

カレシ的な意味で? You mean, like a boyfriend?

そうね… Let's see...

賢くて、自立していて、我慢強い人ね I like people who are smart, independent, and patient

もちろん忠実なのも大事 Of course, they'd better be loyal, too

浮気したら、 If they cheat on Moe

悪いことが起こるわよ~ Bad things will happen for sure

おおww Ohhh

あはは Ahahah

すごいかっこいいお姉ちゃん! Wow, you're so cool, Big Sis!

あと、同じような質問そっちのチャンネルでもやるから By the way, I'm going to ask you the same questions on your channel

みんな、ヨメミの動画をまだ見てないなら、 今すぐ見に行くのよ Guys, if you haven't watched Yomemi's videos, go watch them now

あとヨメミのチャンネル、まだなら登録してね Also, subscribe to her channel if you haven't yet

イエイー! Yay--!

プリーズ・サブスクライブ トゥー・ナツミシスターズ! Please subscribe to the Natsumi Sisters!

w *LOL*

ナツミシスターズをよろぴく!w The Natsumi Sisters thank you!

さて、皆さん このチャンネルは2年間休止していたけど Anyway guys, I know this channel wasn't active for the last 2 years

私は戻ってきたわ But I'm back

一緒にこのチャンネルを 盛り上げていきましょう Let's make this channel great together

皆さん色々とありがとう Thank you for everything everyone

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét