Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 30 2018

With the free VIRB Mobile app, you can easily edit high-quality footage from your VIRB 360 on the fly,

right from your smartphone or tablet.

VIRB Mobile connects to your VIRB 360 and allows you to easily edit

and share your action footage wherever you are.

VIRB Mobile also puts the full controls of VIRB 360 at your fingertips,

allowing you to see a live view, adjust settings,

and even trigger videos and photos at a distance.

It organises your footage into easy-to-manage clips,

and you can see them at a glance, which makes for easier editing.

The app even uses spherical stabilisation to ensure a smooth video,

regardless of camera movement.

Try out HyperFrame Director Mode.

It creates 1080p video that lets you sit in the director's chair

and reframe the action to show off the best moments in your three-sixty video.

That includes super wide angles, smooth pans and tiny planets.

To get started, select a three-sixty video and tap the "Share" button to access the edit tools.

In the camera tab, tap the "HyperFrame" button.

Then select "Tap Here to Direct".

Simply follow the on-screen instructions to direct your HyperFrame.

When you've framed your shot, tap "Save".

Press "Play" or drag the playhead to the right to advance the video.

Repeat these steps for each angle you'd like to save.

The nearest saved view will be highlighted and can be removed by tapping "Remove View".

When you're finished directing, tap "Done".

Then your movie can be further trimmed, edited and exported.

VIRB Mobile also highlights your clips with the most impressive G-Metrix data.

G-Metrix adds GPS-captured stats to your footage so you can prove how far,

how fast and how high you went.

It's as easy as selecting the G-Metrix data you want to include,

and placing it on your recorded footage.

Augmented reality overlays are also available,

letting you add customisable three-sixty-degree data overlays from built-in GPS and sensors.

So not only do you get to show your impressive video,

you also get to show the speed, g-force, elevation and more.

When your video is exactly the way you want it,

VIRB Mobile can instantly publish it to your installed YouTube, Facebook or Vimeo app.

The VIRB Mobile app helps create custom videos

that turn your incredible moments into unforgettable memories.

Learn more about the VIRB experience by visiting garmin.com/virb.

That's it for now. For more information about VIRB 360 and what you can do with it,

see the other videos in this series.

For more infomation >> VIRB 360: Editing Videos with the VIRB Mobile App - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

Second video message by Leader of the Council Joseph Ejiofor - Duration: 4:15.

For more infomation >> Second video message by Leader of the Council Joseph Ejiofor - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

hajj ka tarika in urdu full video step by step 2018 - Duration: 11:25.

For more infomation >> hajj ka tarika in urdu full video step by step 2018 - Duration: 11:25.

-------------------------------------------

Monday Morning Video Forecast 7-30 - Duration: 4:10.

For more infomation >> Monday Morning Video Forecast 7-30 - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

Fuits Train | Bob The Train Cartoon Videos For Kids - Duration: 1:04:29.

let's learn about fruits...

Apple...

Pear...

Grapes...

Mango...

Banana

Custard Apple...

Cherries...

For more infomation >> Fuits Train | Bob The Train Cartoon Videos For Kids - Duration: 1:04:29.

-------------------------------------------

🔴Just a Housewife - Best Motivational video - Duration: 9:42.

Scenario 1: What do you do?....

ahh nothing....

I am just a housewife.

Scenario 2.

Hello Mrs Sharma, so what do you do?

The husband pitches in... nothing really.. she is just a housewife.

Can you relate to this?

Hi, I am Ruchi Singh from Ruchisinghtalks.

I own my life and I help others to own theirs.

It will mean a lot to me if you can subscribe to my RuchiSinghTalks on Youtube, Instagram, Facebook,

and Twitter.

All the links are in the description below.

You just have to type RuchiSinghTalks.

Let's jump into it.

A lot of people connect with me for advice both business or personal.

In the last 10 ten days, 4 women connected with me and they had one thing in common...

they all said they were "just" a house wife... in a slightly embarrassed tone, few gave me

reasons too as to why they were a housewife.

I actually was working on a different video but I felt so angry on their behalf that I

had to make this video.

I dedicate this video to all the housewives all over the world.

Why is it that these capable, beautiful women feel that they have to give an explanation

to me or anyone as to why they are a housewife?

Why do they feel embarrassed, awkward or defensive because they are a housewife.

I know, I know... now the politically correct term is homemaker but our mindset is still

the same... when someone says she is a home maker/house wife we have some preconceived

notions in our mind which leads us to believe that

Housewife/Homemaker = not valuable, not contributing.

How many of you watching this video has at-least once asked their mom or their wife this question

"What do you do the whole day??"

And when asking the question have automatically decided that

the answer is "nothing".

I am embarrassed; no ashamed to say that I have asked this question to my mom.

Thankfully ages back when I was a very young girl but I was also guilty of this.

My mom is so so so accomplished.

Her sheer selflessness and love for all of us is invaluable.

However, I will still share just two examples to make a point about the contributions of

"just a housewife".

She is a brilliant manager.

My father was an Army Officer.

He is retd now.

Every two years we shifted.

Who do you think managed the entire process of packing the entire household, getting it

labeled in the most effective manner, ensuring that the most urgently needed things will

be handy at a moments notice, guiding my dad to get the stuff loaded in the right order

and getting the entire home setup in as smooth a manner as possible at our new home?

Taking care of our emotional needs because it is tough to leave your Friends and make

new friends again and again.

My mom did.

Every two years.

Believe me it is not a very easy thing to manage.

I have just shared few of the steps which went in moving houses every two years sometimes

to the remotest of locations.

I have handled transition in my corporate avatar.

Transition managers are considered to be highly skilled people who get paid quite well for

their experience.

So, if I have to put it in corporate lingo... my mom was a transition manager and a brilliant

one at that.

The only difference is that I got a leadership excellence award for my work and mom got nothing.

This is just one example.

I will share one more, I was staying in a hostel while doing my graduation.

My final term papers for my final year were starting in a day or two.

I had very high fever, so I got very nervous about the exams.

I called up home crying and said I wanted to drop that year don't want to sit for the

exams and come back home.

My usually soft mom got very tough and I will remember my whole life what she told me that

day.

She said in Hindi "We don't run away from a problem scared.

We face it with all we have.

I am absolutely ok if you fail but you are going to sit for your exams.

If you run away this time, you will get in the habit of running away and that is not

acceptable."

I am glad she was tough that day...

I passed, but more importantly I realized that running away from a fear or a problem

is not an answer.

That attitude has helped me all my life.

So, I can call my mom a motivational speaker/ personal adviser... can't I.

The list of her contributions are long and invaluable but she is "just" a house wife.

I request everyone who is listening to this video.... take out 10 minutes from your life

and sit down and write down the contributions of "just a housewife" in your life.

She can be your mom, your wife, sister.

And share it with them.

Why... because they deserve it.

They deserve the acknowledgement of their contributions which go beyond monetary contributions.

They deserve the respect and support.

They deserve to know that they are valued.

I am sharing some data from various researches which have tried to convert the contributions

of a "just a housewife" to real numbers.

In reality just a housewife's contribution is not only in emotional sphere but in concrete

monetary terms too.

And finally this .... can anyone put a number to this??

I don't think so.... it is priceless.

And my request to all you beautiful, accomplished housewives or homemaker is....

Never sound embarrassed or defensive about being a housewife.

Your contributions are valuable, you are valuable and even if nobody realizes it, acknowledges

it or gives you credit.... you give yourself credit for doing so much day in day out without

having the hope of a promotion, rewards or a salary hike.

If some one is actually rude enough to ask what your contribution is... you give them

your best look, give them a smile... look at them and say.... darling...

I would have told you but you know what... you cannot afford me.

This world treats us the way we treat ourself.

So, value yourself, respect yourself and most importantly love yourself.

My mom is just a housewife and by God... she is brilliant at it.

Home is not home without her.

For more infomation >> 🔴Just a Housewife - Best Motivational video - Duration: 9:42.

-------------------------------------------

Video: Pleasant start to the work week 7/30/18 - Duration: 2:54.

For more infomation >> Video: Pleasant start to the work week 7/30/18 - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Video: Humidity returns Tuesday - Duration: 2:54.

For more infomation >> Video: Humidity returns Tuesday - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

video 20180722 132707 - Duration: 2:48.

hfgfhf

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét