Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 31 2018

It's incredible, it looks amazing.

There's still a few adjustments to do.

No, you did it. You should leave it that way. It's very good.

How good that you like it.

I promise you I will finish all the details that are left tonight and tomorrow is everything ready for the world premiere.

Okay, but remember that you have to rest.

Thanks a lot for all your support.

I'm going so I can finish everything.

I'll accompany you.

You don't have to, thanks.

Be careful.

You know something?

Sometimes, I think I'm living a dream.

Because everything I'm seeing is too good to be true.

You think it's a dream.

Look, I just want to tell you something.

Why did you do that?

You see that it's not a dream? You're in the reality.

I realize that.

You hurt me.

I know that everything that happened was hard but I'm really glad that in the end, things are going well for you.

It's true.

I sang and I didn't forget the lyrics, I didn't forget the chords, Juliana returned to Roller and I have an incredible video.

There's still something missing for everything to be perfect.

What are you missing?

No, nothing, I have everything.

Did you finish editing the video?

Delfi did an amazing job.

The recognition is not just for Delfi, also for your daughter because without her, I wouldn't have been able to do this.

I'm going to rest.

We'll see each other tomorrow.

Bye, good night

Do you know something about the key?

We looked and we looked but it's impossible.

I should have never thrown it out of the window.

But don't worry.

What's important is that the security guards are attentive so that Sharon doesn't come in the house again.

But if Sharon risked herself to enter the mansion, it means that there's something important. But if we don't have the key, we can't open it and we won't know what's inside.

Don't worry, I talked to your dad.

Tomorrow, a locksmith will come.

We will open the chest tomorrow.

For more infomation >> Soy Luna 3 | Matteo is happy about his video (ep.46) (Eng. subs) - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

video 2018 07 29 14 06 39 - Duration: 2:12.

For more infomation >> video 2018 07 29 14 06 39 - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

New Venom Trailer Reaction Video by Spider-Man & Black Cat - Duration: 4:46.

[ ♪ ♪ ]

Spider-Man: Hey Felicia, what do you got there?

Black Cat: Uh... Nothing!

Spider-Man: Oh, alright.

Black Cat: What do you got?

Spider-Man: Uh, I got the new trailer for the Venom movie, do you wanna check it out?

Black Cat: Would I!

Spider-Man: Alright.

[screaming in trailer]

Trailer: We... are Venom!

[ ♪ trailer music ♪ ]

Trailer: I'm Eddie Brock.

Trailer: I'm a reporter.

Spider-Man: Oh Good! I heard he was gonna do a really good job as Eddie.

Trailer: ...the government may not be looking at.

[ ♪ ♪ ]

Trailer: But I found something... really bad.

[screaming in trailer]

Trailer: And I am being...

Trailer (creepy voice): Eddie!

Trailer: Who said that?!

Trailer (creepy voice): Taken.

[ ♪ ♪ ]

Spider-Man: This is a lot what it was like when Venom tried to take me over.

Black Cat: Oh yeah? Spider-Man: Yeah.

Spider-Man: Voices in your head...

Black Cat: Must have been tough! Trailer: When you look up at the world, what do you see?

Spider-Man: Wasn't fun!

Trailer: A planet on the brink of collapse!

Trailer: Human beings are disposable!

Trailer: But man and symbiote combined...

[yelling in trailer]

Trailer: This is a new race. A new species.

Trailer: A higher life form.

[ ♪ ♪ ]

Trailer: What do you want from me?!

Trailer (creepy voice): You'll find out!

Trailer: I'm so sorry!

Spider-Man: Oh Eddie.

[ ♪ ♪ ]

Trailer: We cannot just hurt people!

Trailer (creepy voice): Look into my eyes, Eddie!

Trailer (creepy voice): The way I see it...

[ ♪ ♪ ]

Black Cat: Ooh!

Trailer (creepy voice): We can do... whatever WE want!

[ ♪ ♪ ]

Trailer (creepy voice): Do we have a deal?

Spider-Man: Now that's the venom we deserve!

Trailer (creepy voice): Eyes, lungs, pancreas...

Trailer (creepy voice): So many snacks!

Black Cat: Kind of reminds me of Hexxus

Spider-Man: A little bit!

[ ♪ ♪ ]

[gunshots in trailer]

Trailer: That power is not completely awful...

[ ♪ ♪ ]

Trailer: You have no idea how much you're scaring me right now.

Trailer (creepy voice): Eddie, co-operate!

Trailer (creepy voice): And you just might survive!

[guns cocking in trailer]

Trailer: Guys, you do not want to do this, trust me!

[ ♪ ♪ ]

Trailer: Giant leaps will always come at a cost.

Spider-Man: Oooh!

Spider-Man: Oh shit!

[ ♪ ♪ ]

Black Cat: Nice!

Spider-Man: I don't wanna be Eddie.

[Black Cat chuckling]

Black Cat: Well it's a good thing you're Peter Parker then.

Trailer (creepy voice): ...We will eat both of your arm and then both of your legs...

Trailer (creepy voice): and we will eat your face right off your head.

Trailer (creepy voice): Then you will be this armless, legless, faceless thing, wont you?!

Trailer (creepy voice): ...rolling down the street!

Trailer (creepy voice): Like a turd in the wind.

Trailer: What the hell are you?!

Trailer (creepy voice): We are Venom!

[ ♪ ♪ ]

Trailer: Ooh! Uh - I have a parasite.

[Spider-Man and Black Cat laughing]

[ ♪ ♪ ]

Spider-Man: Eddie's funny. Venom needs to work on his quips a little bit.

Black Cat: Ah, we'll see. We'll see.

[Spider-Man chuckling]

Black Cat: Give him time. Give him time.

[ ♪ ♪ ]

Black Cat: I have to say, I think I'm excited that the graphics are finally to a place...

Spider-Man: Yes. Black Cat: ...where I'm really excited to see this!

Spider-Man: Yeah, and, like just the way that they're playing the Venom

Spider-Man: With it, like, the Venom speech within Eddie Brock's head...

Spider-Man: It's gonna, I feel like that's gonna be a selling point.

Spider-Man: Show, like, the psychology behind the characters.

Spider-Man: And their opposition.

Black Cat: Should be interesting!

Spider-Man: Yeah, it's gonna be a good one!

Spider-Man: Tom Hardy's gonna do a good job I think.

Black Cat: Well, remains to be seen!

Black Cat: But yes I have to say I'm excited. Spider-Man: We'll have to wait and see.

Black Cat: You know, October is my birthday!

Spider-Man: Is it?

Black Cat: It is! Fancy that!

Spider-Man: Well, I guess we'll have to go on a date then, won't we Felicia?

Black Cat: I guess we shall!

[ ♪ ♪ ]

Black Cat: Anyways, you should probably go.

Spider-Man: Yeah, you're right. I should probably give this back to whoever owns it.

Black Cat: Oh come on!

[Black Cat sighs]

[ ♪ ♪ ]

Rogue: Thank you so much for watching everyone!

Rogue: That was our reaction video to the new Venom trailer that just dropped.

Rogue: And seeing as you had requested a new reaction video...

Rogue: It seemed very timely to seize that opportunity.

Scott: Please let us know what you felt about the video in the comments below!

Scott: And don't forget to hit the 'like' button.

Rogue: Let us know what part of Venom you're most excited for!

Rogue: And make sure to Subscribe!

Rogue: Catch y'all next time.

[ ♪ ♪ ]

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét