Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 30 2018

I moved to Devon three and a half years ago and saw an advertisement for 'football coach is required'

I made a call and was invited along to watch a training session and from the moment I got there

I was just immediately hooked. It was just such an uplifting and rewarding experience

to give so many young disabled people the opportunity to play football and

here I am - three and half years later - I am a qualified football coach.

I'm one of a number of volunteers at Barnstaple Ability Football Club.

It's just the best feeling in the world to be able to know that someone who has come to a

session and they've had a really good time and I wouldn't have that

opportunity and I wouldn't get those feelings if I didn't volunteer.

We all need to make our communities a nicer safer better place for people to live in

and I really do feel part of the local community because of what I do at the football.

Volunteering for my community is my way of showing I care.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét