Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 31 2018

♪ One more in this wolf gang ♪

♪ If you don't like, so do double it ♪

♪ Robbin season is open ♪

♪ Everything i want have isn't enough ♪

♪ 'Doko, doko', on the beach without coconut water ♪

♪ She's in the luv with the coco ♪

♪ Sorry, your trap is shit ♪

♪ Your fake lean isn't purple ♪

♪ Pow pow pow pow ♪

♪ You get scared when hear the shots ♪

♪ The lowland boys are crazy ♪

♪ Call the homies ♪

♪ We are like moth ♪

♪ Today you doesn't pass ♪

♪ The gang smash you ♪

♪ Play this shit in the party for me, for me, for me (for me) ♪

♪ And when it's hit, they'll want to know where I came from ♪

♪ No one is holy, no one is holy ♪

♪ And what I want isn't so much ♪

♪ Envy is bush and I don't plant it ♪

♪ The troop arrives and causes fright ♪

♪ Day-to-day in this cold war ♪

♪ Sold more, buy more ♪

♪ Who would think? Rise of neighborhood brothers ♪

♪ Coach sees I'm ready ♪

♪ Nigga, you know I'm ready ♪

♪ So climb me up, I'll score ♪

♪ I'm playing around the corner ♪

♪ Fooling the assholes ♪

♪ Play this shit in the party for me, for me, for me (for me) ♪

♪ And when it's hit, they'll want to know where I came from ♪

♪ Nigga, I'm like a ghost ♪

♪ Do you have asthma? ♪

♪ Get out of breath because everything I do stuns you ♪

♪ To each one who hate me, another clap for me ♪

♪ They insisted to call me to war, I just wanted calm ♪

♪ I had to talk ♪

♪ Sorry, you not cozy ♪

♪ Fake Vlone ♪

♪ Fake lifestyle ♪

♪ Fraud ♪

♪ I'm the most underrated rapper in the game ♪

♪ Man, so do not you dare ♪

♪ I have no jewels ♪

♪ I have no ice ♪

♪ But my heart is cold, Frozen ♪

♪ Play this shit in the party for... ♪

♪ Aff... ♪

♪ And when it's hit, they'll want... ♪

♪ I came from Lowland ♪

♪ I'm fat as fuck And you really don't seeing me? ♪

♪ Damn, don't fuck ♪

For more infomation >> Marcão Baixada "GHOST" (Jaden Smith Brazilian Remix) (Official Video) - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

Êm - Mì 「Lyrics Video」 #Chang - Duration: 12:24.

For more infomation >> Êm - Mì 「Lyrics Video」 #Chang - Duration: 12:24.

-------------------------------------------

Video Of Alleged Arsonist On Staten Island - Duration: 0:26.

For more infomation >> Video Of Alleged Arsonist On Staten Island - Duration: 0:26.

-------------------------------------------

Estimates Debate - Health Sector - Committee Stage - Video 11 - Duration: 5:20.

For more infomation >> Estimates Debate - Health Sector - Committee Stage - Video 11 - Duration: 5:20.

-------------------------------------------

A Little 2012 Video Clip of My San Francisco Zoo Field Trip - Duration: 1:29.

Hey guys! It's Kasey here.

Today in this video, I'm gonna be showing you guys some of these few short videos clips

-of my school field trip that was filmed by my grandma at the San Francisco Zoo

-back from 2012.

I know it's very old and sudden that I decided to make another of my cringey contents

-which is basically what my videos are about,

-but, because I'm bored.

Anyways, skip to all of my little chit-chats and enjoy this one UGLY content.

Goodbyeee~!

Jenny: QUACK! QUACK! QUACK!

*long awkward silence with the airplane in the background probably about to crash the zoo*

(eng. trans) My Grandma: Kasey, go in and put your hat on- go into that thing and wear the hat and stand there- Kasey, stand still dear!

Jenny (in the background): Kasey go in and I'll put you with the hat on!

(eng. trans) My Grandma: Okay Kasey- put that there- Kasey stand still for a bit.

*Jenny throwing the hat above Kasey's head*

(eng. trans) My Grandma: Alright, Kasey, look up here.

(eng. trans) My Grandma: Look up here!

*hat falls back as Jenny was about to look at the result*

(eng. trans) My Grandma: Ahh wait, wait! *Jenny and Kasey giggling in the background*

*the giggling continues while Jenny comes to grab the hat that fell*

(eng. trans) My Grandma: Wait- Okay, okay put it back- put back the hat on, Jenny. *Jenny runs off with the hat*

Kasey *walking sassy out*: O my gud! *laughs out of the words*

Thomas: TAG! *runs away with Jenny away from Kasey*

Kasey: *whines* I DON'T WANNNNAAAA PLAYYYYY!!!

Kasey: *speaks a bit softly* I don't want to play...

Jenny: We want to do it ;(

*Thomas trying to stand like a flamingo*

Jenny: C'mon let's go! *grabbing Kasey's hand as she and Thomas were trying to stand like the flamingos*

Waleed: They do that-

Waleed: They always have to do it like that. *trying to point out that Flamingos always have to stand on one leg*

Thomas: THEY'RE CUTE, KASEY.

Jenny: (wanna see) -turtles on land?

Jenny: C'mon! *walking away the exhibit*

*Thomas looking & following and Kasey looking at Jenny*

Jenny: Look at tha- *END*

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét