Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 31 2018

thank you for watching my video

For more infomation >> Cute Babies See Mirror In The First Time - Funny Baby Video - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

Video teaser: Elena Rago explains her postural training schedule for back and shoulders - Duration: 0:50.

- Make a difference guys! Welcome to another Chick'n'Mango video.

Today, we are here with a professional bodybuilder, Elena Rago.

- Hi guys!

- And next week is coming out her video about a postural training,

for what muscles?

- For shoulders and back.

- So guys, don't miss it and stay tuned.

- See you soon guys!

For more infomation >> Video teaser: Elena Rago explains her postural training schedule for back and shoulders - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

Video hướng dẫn cách chơi đánh bầu cua tôm cá bịp 2019 luôn thắng - Duration: 9:47.

For more infomation >> Video hướng dẫn cách chơi đánh bầu cua tôm cá bịp 2019 luôn thắng - Duration: 9:47.

-------------------------------------------

Funny Clown Bob Construction vehicles Forklift Loader Truck Trailer building house Video for kids - Duration: 2:59.

Hi Kids,

Today Funny Clown Bob will present you a video with Construction vehicles.

In this video for kids you will learn construction vehicles Truck Car Trailer with Forklift excavator.

Do not forget to subscribe under the video and like it

Click on the picture to see other funny videos

For more infomation >> Funny Clown Bob Construction vehicles Forklift Loader Truck Trailer building house Video for kids - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

YouTube Video Advertising-Video Views for Less than 1/2 Cent (.0044 cents) - Duration: 5:55.

in this video I'll just show you something that if you've any interest in

marketing your business or promoting or advertising your business online you

should be interested in and it should be of benefit to you

it's a remarkable statistic that I just saw this morning let me just explain I

advertised on YouTube and I advertised on Facebook and I have done videos

before about both Facebook and YouTube advertising but I obviously checked the

data every day every morning and check to see various statistics and various

pieces of data back from the various campaigns so this particular one though

I saw a stunning statistic twitch if you have a business or if you've any

interest in advertising on YouTube in particular on YouTube

you should have a look at this because I think it's actually remarkable you see

here on the screen that I've got a campaign running called residential it's

a called brand awareness and reach basically this is a bunch of videos that

I have on my youtube channel to do with property to do with residential property

to do with buying or selling a property so it's good informational videos I

think there's about 20 in the campaign and all about buying or selling a house

so obviously I do it for the purpose of ultimately getting a lead or getting a

client now the cost of advertising as I've explained before in a previous

video and should check it out with YouTube advertising is remarkable and I

think it's particularly so at Ireland because in Ireland is very very little

but this particular video I want to just bring your attention to this particular

campaign so it's residential brand awareness and reach and this is for

yesterday so it's you see up here on the right hand side 26 vote for 2018 so the

data I'm gonna show you is just for one day and yesterday

so you'll see residential brand awareness in reach you see that I'm only

spending one euro a day and despite that one euro a day which is tiny I've got

two hundred thirteen views 213 views of a video a residential property or

property related video is obviously very very good but you see here the average

cost the average cost is actually zero the average cost is coming back here or

being shown as zero because the total cost was 94 cents in other words it was

less than euro for two hundred thirteen views and the reason the average cost is

zero is because he's I feel less than one set so the polaron context that made

this point before about YouTube advertising I have got two hundred and

thirteen views of residential property videos of my channel for 94 cents less

than euro less than half a cent per view which is remarkable

it is a fantastic return because if you consider us I am a solicitor if I get a

client upon her to buy or sell a house or full of having watched a YouTube

video I'm looking at a fairly decent professional conveyancing fee it's

pretty good work quite frankly and yes I can generate a

hundred views or two hundred views I mean yesterday two hundred and thirteen

views of my videos for 94 cents less than euro that means I can get a

thousand people for five euros thousand people to watch my YouTube residential

property videos and to put it in context a video view on Facebook is only counted

if a person watches 30% sorry thirty seconds of the video so if somebody

watches 25 or 26 or 28 seconds of the video and click away and say I'm not

interested that's fine doesn't cost me a cent not a cent I only

get charged after 30 cents or after 30 seconds rather and as you can see there

from the screen 28th of October 2018 I'm getting 213 views or third I did get 230

news for less than a euro and the cost is so low that is actually coming up

there in Google AdWords data the average cost is calling up a zero view of a

business if you're trying to start a business if you're a sole trader if you

are not tripping or if you have any intention of starting a business

you should seriously consider getting your smartphone making videos starting a

YouTube channel of advertising because quite frankly it is absolutely wide-open

at the moment especially for somebody in Ireland because of very very little

competition hope you find this video useful if you do give it a thumbs up

down below I really appreciate it and subscribe to my channel if you find it

useful you should check out the other video as well and I'm gonna do a more

detailed video about how to actually set up a YouTube advertising campaign

because somebody requested that from me and I will do it but I have another

video there to do with YouTube advertising and Facebook advertising you

should take a look again if you're in business or trying to start a business

or trying to get clients running sort of a business you should really consider

and you should have a look at those videos thanks for watching

For more infomation >> YouTube Video Advertising-Video Views for Less than 1/2 Cent (.0044 cents) - Duration: 5:55.

-------------------------------------------

Couture Creations Design Team Video 1 Le Petite Jardin Walkthrough - Duration: 4:21.

For more infomation >> Couture Creations Design Team Video 1 Le Petite Jardin Walkthrough - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

telugu whatsapp status videos | new whatsapp status video 2018 on airflow news - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> telugu whatsapp status videos | new whatsapp status video 2018 on airflow news - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Funny Cute Pug Dogs Moments Compilation #4 - So Cute Dogs Video - Duration: 10:04.

Hello!

Wish you have relaxing moments comfortably

Don't forget to subscribe, like and share our video

Don't let the happy moments drift away too fast

Thanks for watching!

See you again!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét