Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Nov 1 2018

here some guys it's so full here back with another video and it's been a while

yeah it's been almost like what 2 3 weeks almost a month almost a month

since I've uploaded a new video I have good reason because school surprising

yeah I know the reason why I have not been able to upload or edit any videos

is obviously because of school especially the last two weeks oh my it

was it was stressful I had barely enough time to even post my memes that that

actually means a lot so I was very busy the past two weeks but now I'm free so

I'm able to record and edit my videos for you guys yeah that's the

announcements and oh yeah thank you for 50 subs like actually thank you for 50

subs I didn't think people would watch let alone subscribe to my channel and

see my shitty videos I wouldn't taste shitty more like basic but yeah anyways

thank you like actually thank you so yeah more videos to come soon this is

gonna be uploaded hopefully tomorrow or today depending on when I'm actually

editing it you guys will never know but I'm the only one that will know yeah if

you guys but yeah if you guys like the video subscribe like the video it tells

me that you know I'm doing something you guys would like to

see if you have any suggestions for any future videos whether it's like

challenges dumb skits leave them in the comments below I would like to read them

because I don't know I have nothing else to do with my life anyways yeah if you

guys like to see other videos of mine they should be right here and right here

on the left side or on the right side my bad on the right side and if you guys

would like to subscribe it's down below click the red button do not I repeat do

not click the notification Bell not literally hell you're not gonna even get

any notifications for me you're gonna get one you're gonna get one

notification like per month but if you guys would like to do that click the

notification bell yeah so that's all I have to say for this video so I guess

ciao

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét