Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Nov 1 2018

Hello and Welcome back to Mexico City. Today is Wednesday.

and this video is my first video in Spanish. Probably my last!

I don't speak Spanish. I have never learnt Spanish

Only German at School and College for 7 years approximately

For me, Spanish is extremely fast, very fast, especially in Colombia and Cuba

But in Mexico, I understand Spanish better

I have been in Mexico City for 4 months approximately

Oh my god, But my Spanish is getting better

yes, 4 months, fantastic

My favourite places in Mexico are Mexico City, obviously, also Puebla, Atlixco &Tlaquepaque

I really like magic towns, understand?

because they are very colorful, they are very beautiful, lots of architecture, lots of history

fantastic, lots of beautiful

my final point is food in mexico, oh my god

food in mexico is very delicious, fantastic, amazing

I can not live without Mexican Food!

My favourte foods are Mole Poblano in Puebla, Cemitas in Atlixco, Salbutes & Panuchos in Merida, Yucatan

Delicious! Obviously Tacos at El Pescadito in Condesa (little fish!)

okay now we're gonna

talk English this will be a lot easier for me and a lot simpler I

apologize for any to any Spanish speakers out there because I know that

was awful but it was an attempt I'm trying my best okay so I hope you

appreciate that and the main reason I've done this video I'd have a bit of fun

but also to highlight just how important learning a language is when you come to

another country it doesn't have to be you know fluent Spanish as long as you

can learn the basics that will really help you and there is a fantastic way in

which you can learn languages by using the sponsors of this video by talking so

you may know that I am an online English teacher with Italki so what better

person to tell you what about it. Italki is a convenient and affordable

language learning platform which allows you to speak to a native speaker who

will provide you with personalized one-to-one tutoring whenever you want

whether you want to learn a language from scratch broaden your vocabulary

improve your fluency or improve a language for a specific reason for

example work study or maybe you're just traveling to another country I talk it

is by far the most effective tool as you get to speak to a real human being and

learn the language that the locals use as well as learning a language Italki

allows you to connect with different people all over the world allowing you

to also learn culturally ideal if you're nervous about traveling for the first

time my talking is significantly more affordable than offline schools or other

platforms such as rosetta stone which can cost up to 200 US dollars for a

beginner CD the great thing is from this video is that you can get 10 US dollars

in our talkie credits with your first lesson purchase by visiting the link

that's on the screen now or by clicking the link at the very top of the

description below enjoy so thank you to Italki for

sponsoring this video it's clear that I haven't used Italki to learn Spanish

as you probably just witnessed earlier in this video but never mind

so yeah the thing I just wanted to talk about in this video is the fact that so

many people talk to me and say that they didn't enjoy their experience in the

country or they didn't like it they hated it whatever and you know what

primarily the reason that they didn't enjoy it was because they didn't make an

effort with the language learning a language in another country when you

travel is so important because it makes you feel welcomed it makes you feel

comfortable it makes you feel like a local especially as you know I'm living

in an area of Mexico City that is you know it's not particularly a tourist

area so every day I'm speaking Spanish some days I don't speak English until

maybe four o'clock in the afternoon when I do an English lesson perhaps so I just

wanted to wanted you to keep that in mind from this video that it makes your

life so much easier it makes your travel experience so much easier and you know

what I actually enjoy speaking Spanish with people even though I my Spanish is

diabolical but you know it improves my experience when I'm in another country

particularly when I'm here for a long time so just keep that in mind I don't

know what happened to my voice there but never mind so thanks for watching

there's a few more videos coming from Mexico City before I move on to taxco

and Puerto Vallarta I'm so excited for some beaches yes wonderful don't forget

to like comment and subscribe and also don't forget to check out I talk you

link or I mentioned earlier thanks for watching and I'll catch you later

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét