Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 30 2018

And that's why New Zealand Police are looking for more recruits.

- Does anyone have any questions? - (REPORTERS CLAMOUR)

- What kind of people are you after? - Everyone.

We need a diverse mix of recruits that reflect Aotearoa.

Excuse me!

To become a cop, do you need a full drivers licence?

Uh, yeah.

Fair enough.

(MOTOR STARTS, WHIRRS)

I wonder if I can have tattoos.

Absolutely. But ones on your hands and face will have to be assessed.

What about my hands and face on my back?

Sure.

Been levitated up. You see that?

Do you have a paranormal division?

- Yeah. - No.

- No. - No.

OK.

- So, are you currently recruiting? - Yes.

And right now, we need more Police Officers than ever.

If we've answered your questions, apply now.

If you have more, ask us at newcops.co.nz.

For more infomation >> 'Breaking News' NZ Police recruitment video - 60" version - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

How to find a boyfriend | #YTNextUp | Bengali comedy video with Subtitles - Duration: 5:50.

Title card: How to find a boyfriend

Subtitle card: Tip 1, Meet New People

Why is my online date taking so much time?

*Dhuuur* expression

Ankit: Hi Indrani?

Hey, Hello

Ankit: How are you?

I am good. And what about you?

Good good good.

Food? Food?

Waiter! Come here

And you are looking hot today!

Thank you

And you are also looking good today

Mind voice: Looking like an idiot!

Why isn't the food coming yet?

How long will it take?

WOW! He is a pervert as well!

Food is coming

You washed your hand there

Let's start eating?

Do you need spoon?

Even my pet tommy makes lesser noise than this pig

I will never ever go for online dates ever again!!!!

Tip 2: Maintain eye contact

OMG! Is this guy my Prince charming?

Let me maintain eye contact so I can have him as my boyfriend

Tip 3: Showing Interest in Guy's Passion

He seems like single. Playing with a kid's football

I guess I can impress him by showing interest in football

Are you a football player by any chance?

Yes

Wow. Even I love football

Oh!

I even know the names of all famous players

Like Ronaldo, Messi, Roger Federer

Roger Federer is not a football player, but Tennis player

But he used to play football when young

You seem to know a lot about football!

Why not? My uncle is Baichung Bhutia afterall

Then you must have football in your blood

Of course, I was a goal keeper in school

Goalkeeper?

Yes!

Pravsiman, come here fast. I have found a goalkeeper

I must say, I never bias between girls and boys when it comes to football

What happened? Why it happened?

When it happened? I don't know

When it started

And when it ended

What actually happened, I have no idea!

Man, this one also flew away!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét