Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 29 2018

♪ Mighty pups, mighty pups Are here to save the world ♪

♪ Whenever they are needed When things are looking tough ♪

♪ Ryder and the mighty pups Have the mighty stuff ♪

Chase!

Skye!

Rubble!

Zuma!

Everest!

Rocky!

Marshall!

♪ No job's too big No pup's too small ♪

♪ Mighty pups, they're on a roll ♪

♪ So here we go mighty pups ♪

[music playing]

♪ Mighty Pups ♪

You can find more PAW Patrol weekday mornings on Nickelodeon,

and everywhere you find Nick Jr.

For more infomation >> PAW Patrol's Mighty Pups 🐾 Theme Song Music Video | Nick Jr. - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

Rockabye baby by henry gallagher ( video) - Duration: 0:31.

SHE told them your life

she told them your life no one ever gonna let you love

im gonna give you all the my love

nobody mad as like you uhuhu

she told em your life

ain't gonna be nothing like my life/vie

your gonna grow in another cool life

im gonna do what i got to do huhu

so rock a bye baby rock a bye

MUSIC so rock a bye baby i rock eh bye

im gonna rock you

rock a bye baby don't you cry

somebody got you

rock....wait for full song

For more infomation >> Rockabye baby by henry gallagher ( video) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Inside Out 2018 - Thank You Video - Duration: 3:26.

The rainbow light is on and the festival has officially begun.

We've recently launched our new Strategic Plan, which takes us through to our 30th Anniversary in 2020,

and we're so proud to be on a mission to make Inside Out the home of LGBTQ filmmakers and a haven for LGBTQ audiences internationally.

Every year, getting together at the Opening Night Party and having a chance to

see people I sometimes haven't seen all year, wearing fabulous sequined outfits

it's a homecoming, it's a family reunion.

Being able to be a part of Inside Out, attend films, be in a committee

and now, be a donor, is really amazing and really special to me.

Inside Out is a voice for our community. It allows those filmmakers and people involved in that industry

to tell their stories; stories you don't normally hear, stories of people that are marginalized

Being a part of Inside Out means being seen as a queer trans filmmaker and getting to play my work

in a community that I care about and getting feedback, so I'm pretty excited about it.

I love Inside Out; I'm Pakistani, I'm Muslim, I'm queer, I'm a woman

LGBTQ film festivals have wanted to hear my voice and my stories before anyone else cared.

Re: Focus!

The Re: Focus Fund gave me this incredible opportunity to be here and be part of this Festival

and I think it's through generosity like that, that allows there to be better representation

and creates these opportunities for LGBTQ stories to be told and showcased, and brings audiences together to celebrate them.

It just meant everything to me, that I was able to get this funding in order to come here

It made everything happen!

This was such a soft pillow for this little bird to land on,

and specially this festival, I really feel like there's a personal touch to it

because the people really make this festival, the people behind the scenes

and I couldn't have asked for a better festival to launch my film career.

It is a sense of community, a safety, there's a pride here

I've met so many great people and learned so much about my community.

It just feels like home.

What feels do I get from being at Inside Out?

Inspired,

empowered,

passionate!

I feel welcomed,

and I feel community.

Inspired,

welcomed, and belonging.

A lot of joy,

belonging,

and family.

Powerful, inspiring, and transcendent.

Celebration,

love,

home.

Ohh, I know I'm gonna cry!

ahhh!

[music, laughter]

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét