Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Nov 1 2018

Ok, POPle (POPULAR People), let's SASSHA Continue

70% of male usually never pay attention

on their condom's packaging

So POPle, please don't only just buy it

BUT...

[knock, knock]

please come in

VITO...

Hi Sassha, I'm coming for you

Vito

You're helping me share to audience about

how to use this condom, right?

for sure honey

I'll use it all by tonight, one full box!

[gigle]

that's really fun

Vito...

Vito

Vito

Vito

You're delirious from before

we're in the overtime

are you dreaming?

all of these about Sassha Carissa right?

[The Expired Virgin - 6th Episode]

thanks

so you're big fans of her?

and you really want to attend Sassha's event?

that's right

and asking for help from razi

those naughty photographer?

who else that i can ask for help?

but the problem is...

I don't think I can

continuing the program with him

what kind of program?

i need to learn how to get a girl

where i can find a girl to practice like that?

I want to do it

are you serious?

is that for real?

wowwww

hi, my choice for you is right dude?

yes, that's right

yup

don't forget about my tips

for sure

this is the most important for you

this one

don't you ever forget about VIVO!

what's that for?

what's that for? That's enough!

enough

hopefully tonight could run better for you

Bro, it's for your anticipation

that's the real man does!

okay, i'll go back first

okay

high five first!

this way better

that's good!

you're too cranky

cranky? huh...

hallo, where do you want to go?

i want to go there

how about lunch together?

why don't you sit down?

why don't you pull the chair for me?

why i have to do that?

all girls like to be pampered

even tough just a little thing

is really matter for girls

i see

let's order something?

okay

Miss

Thank you Miss

come on, start talking

now?

yup

Dara

I

I

calm down Vito

I want to say something for you

since we meet

at

first time

I do really like you

since you

always

be there for me

and now

this is the time, please allow me

to payback all of your kindness

allow me to say

I love you

why do you freezing like that?

did i say something wrong?

no, it's nothing wrong with you

i want...

excuse me for a while okay?

for a while okay?

What VITO will do? (a) Chasing DARA; (b) Keep on His Mission Chasing SASSHA

Dara

[to be continued]

just few days ahead

that's why we need to start 'test drive' Bro!

test drive?

tonight you have to join with me okay?

[next episode]

For more infomation >> Perjaka TONG TONG - The Series | FULL Video Episode ke 6 - Duration: 8:23.

-------------------------------------------

Video captures rescue of man who climbed into deep well in Volusia County 'just for fun' - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> Video captures rescue of man who climbed into deep well in Volusia County 'just for fun' - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

Komik video derlemeleri challenge#1

For more infomation >> Komik video derlemeleri challenge#1

-------------------------------------------

50 MORE WAYS TO BREAK A PHONE Part 1 (Full Video) - Duration: 18:30.

you

go love I got it I got it I got it

I got it

watch me triple I plug the ball

watch me juggle with us hammer in this phone I can still juggle the hammer I

can still juggle

I can't believe my mom is making me study I mean high school doesn't care

about the homework you have in other classes they just keep on piling it on

and on and on

Oh can't wait to fix this ceiling fan just let me see my phone down like so

does again the way you can rinse to test it

wait where's my phone where's it

whoo can't wait to fix this washing machine would I put this phone close

enough okay now let's test it out without any mistakes shall we where's my

phone oh there it is I think I should just open it and get it

please just not so once okay let's test it well I gotta make a call to this

this is the last thing to repair that you just said it right here Oh son of a

bitch

you

I need some cereal here's the pool and I'll put this here for now

and I'll remember to get her because I always do

oh yeah let's fill myself playing this game in 3d with the evil 3

never buys that game that keeps stuck anyway let's just record myself in 3d

playing this game

you

on recognize me I know you can do it come come on come on look what you did

clean it up

Oh No in this be bigger god damn it

quick we have to get up yeah you still like perks I mean one could be

a purse Percy wait give me your phone yeah good

idea call the police deepest huh you miss me

and I got a full two wow this sucks

you

oh this taste is like the garbage

you

I blame the ball again

giddyup

whoo bath for my clothes on oh no my phones in my pocket it still works it

sounds it's too thick yeah

oh wow it's that episode I like yep that's me

the cuts ugh I gotta do the cup song on whatever size I can justify what's on it

yeah let's do it

okay bye what a deuce wait why won't this door closed my water closed all the

way

you serious

whoo I love that show

now back to my chocolate bar it's gone bad

I mean uh

Oh

what a cute baby oh hang on baby I got a tweet what does it say baby

mm turn the tree trimming the tree trimming the tree I'm gonna put my phone

here while I turn the tree No

welcome back to tech smarts there's a logo if anybody still cares today we're

gonna be performing a band test on the HTC EVO 3d the HTC EVO 3d claims to be

nothing proof so let's see what it will hold up against in our bend test

let's begin our bend test the HTC EVO 3d did not survive the Ben test so let's

move on to the destruction which we do do for more views

oh my god it's play tomorrow I do for I love board smashing hey no photos oh so

you like board smashing huh okay you can have this because of such a big fan

that was awesome the way the screen came off my phone

here let me finish it for you

okay you can have this because I'm such a big fan

turned out

you know how we like to drop test things on the show first the backside drop

three two one

next the corner drop three two one the facedown drop test three two one

it did not survive it at all okay I'm going to use this rock three two one

you

why the hell won't these damn batteries fit

need to repair an HTC EVO 3d someone hammered it sorry someone hammered it

yeah how much is a replacement because I don't think you can just repair this

just $1 95 that is too much so I think the best solution is to break it some

more thank you for the help

no folds I'm taking that to the office no phones I've taken that to the office

Oh what the hell this was the third one this week

wait oh no my ex silento yelled away

hey mom can we turn on the AC it's hot in here

No, open window and save money!

then why did we buy it

Move it back into the shed before I kill you!

oh come on finally

Hey, my son move it back I love how it looks in the living room!

it just ties it together!

trying to kiss me right

ridin dirty tryna kiss me right

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

hmm crispy

TechSmith fuse allows you to cap photos and video from your mobile device

and share them

you

Thanks for watching!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét