Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 5, 2018

Waching daily May 31 2018

Hello Guys its lightningshock today welcome to another video of

bloxtube you if not missed the last episode go check it out

hello sure why are you at my house he just came

to my house and I don't know but yeah I been playing this game

before we have over a hundred K subscribers now I wish I had that much

so yeah please be sure to subscribe and help me wish that 100k subscribers a

now be amazing so let's reach 10 likes for more of this and I'll be

picking a comment because apparently somebody posted suggesting what to be

want your suggestion? Just comment bellow its pretty easy so

this is my set up right now so it's pretty sick I having a 4k camera a good

monitor not a good computer yet I have a 100 K plaque where there's

amazing achievements run it by anyways as soon as the computer right now I make

this video from the suggestion of the comments which is pretty cool.

click load up bloxtube select a game and they said something about minecraft

something but I can't find anything about minecraft so I don't know maybe

maybe I can switch it up with robbers and cops so let's say something so this is what he

dark modz said make a video of minecraft with kraken so yeah he's a

famous YouTube all again I just want to call him famous you know because they think my

favorite youtubers in you know Oh check out my description but all if I

want to know that subscribe to a means like the cool guy so lets do to I captured

kraken in the bank I don't know I'm tired of him coming up

coming up with the title so that's why I need you guys has helped help me out

with the title and all that so let's do this but I will bra

that the money and I have now is like this money it's like turbo bucks

and look all those views oh my gosh okay

kraken is really helping it 100 k views $200 okay that's

pretty sick now I can prob I wonder if I can spend any

money on I'm not so and there is the spammer right there If you never didn't know about him from

kraken robbed a bank and got

one thousand one hundred thousand dollars okay lets record the video

main menu uhh make a joke make a joke make a joke

it's gonna be a joking video okay there there we go um that's not spending money

why not i spending money as I am around money cuz what

and it's don't know and I don't know what else but in case there's like

nothing else it's been the turbo bux so and this one didn't do as well so maybe

a kraken and is getting old right now in this game oh my gosh like still see why

seriously why are people not liking kraken hes like a cool guy, okay let's make another video about

I captured.. let's actually do this one of the realms of kraken so

let's do this I captured Cody and he screamed and spammed the chat

dunno if this will be a good video I am just gonna put tons of jokes guys apparently there's

like the key right now I don't know lets make jokes about this game

upload that, lets spend a little of turbo bux

yeah that's how we got one this place let's see let's see what we get what do

we get what do we get please go away yes okay it went over hundred last time I

not that much actually, why is this thing up? Lets click that and

and I leveled up wow fame level nice okay so we are so gonna go over the shop

right now and see if I can't buy it cuz and I'm gonna see what I can buy cuz

okay let's teleport techstore okay what can we buy with that was in

what can I buy what can I buy so expensive these days

why are they so expensive this is my monitor here I have is pretty sick

I need a $5.99 for a hd monitor

go to the furniture store and see what I can buy with furniture I want to see what

can i buy with furniture okay so what do you out there we have some tables might

as well get a table that's why not I can eat all that fire table

put them around the table now be cool right okay there we go buy buy with to

put to the house teleport to the house build lets get the furniture

place object Is this object gonna fit or do I need to move my bed?

by for morning a hundred fifty and sell for $100 okay we got our

selves a little table or help so that's pretty nice so lets make another video

guys let's do this let's make another video and then pile

in this why here so I don't know let's see how we do

blox tube make a video robber and cops because it's basically a popular game right now

so let's see I captured dan TDM and got all

oh there's money okay lets hope this works okay let's do that

mind if I get outside outside boom boom boom boom there we go it's been a no

views oh my gosh okay hopefully this will work

okay let's see what we have for these videos guys let's see let's see

oh wow we're about 150 that's not bad enough for our party everything at the

money back from chair and table so yeah I'm fine and this funny one here

guys um you guys of this

on and the comments and yeah make sure to comment bellow

suggestions and what to do and then we feature next video so peace out bye

For more infomation >> Roblox: RECORDING VIDEOS ABOUT FAMOUS YOUTUBERS IN BLOXTUBE!! - Duration: 8:24.

-------------------------------------------

video 1527795108 - Duration: 0:55.

All of us would like to give our thanks

on behalf of Murphy

and the team of Almohadillas Felices

to all those wonderful individuals

who have donated

through Little Bellas sanctuary

the 230€ which will be

a great help to Murphy

in his continued rehabilitation

and Murphy wants to

thank you in the

best way he knows how

taking a few steps.

"come Murphy little champion"

Well done Murphy!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét