Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 5, 2018

Waching daily May 31 2018

BRUDER TOYS RC Krone HEY RAKE at work! | Farming video for kids

For more infomation >> BRUDER TOYS RC Krone HEY RAKE at work! | Farming video for kids - Duration: 13:27.

-------------------------------------------

Where is the Tutorial Video?? Q&A#1 - Duration: 6:06.

Hello guys, What's up!! Back with me Daniel and Wellcome..

to the first

Q&A video!!

Yeah!

Yeeeeeeaaaaaayyy!!

SUBSCRIBE!

Let's go, the first question

from Mario Listen, Listen, Lisen Silalahi

"Are you taking guitar lesson?

Are you taking electric guitar lesson?

I want to know how to play electric guitar like your style"

Actually, if it's about music lessons

the lesson that I have before was a drum lesson

I have never taken any guitar lesson

just listen to so many songs

when in the past, I used to buy music books that has songs with the chords

downloading tabs from internet

from there I learned guitar for the first time

whether it's a holey guitar, acoustic guitar, electric guitar

until now

I have never taken any guitar lesson

Next question, Harry Dumalaga

"Are you a christian?"

Hhhmmmmmmmm..

Yeah, of course man, I am a christian

The next question from Joshua Florentius Tami, Tamie

"What is good guitar strings besides elixir? What is your opinion, please. Gbu"

Gbu too

Guitar strings that I ever use untill now are

Elixir

Ernie Ball

D'Addario

This is what I thought, my personal thought

if I rank them up, I'll go from elixir, ernie ball, d'addario

that's my personal preference for electric guitar strings

Next

from Frans Sinatra

"Can I ask you? What is your guitar brand?"

The guitar that I've been using until now, the white color one

Gibson Les paul model

about the price range

I don't really know because it's was a long time ago

I've had that guitar and..

I didn't buy it by myself but my father gave me as a birthday gift, so..

I don't really know how much it was

but if you want to buy

maybe the custom one, so..

maybe the price is about 2-3 million IDR

gibson les paul custom

next question

Ferd Padasas

"Are you a Filipino??"

am I look like a Filipino? I'm sorry

okay

one of our friend has answered the question from

Jonathan Chandra

thank you for helping me to give the answer

Yes

no, I mean I am Indonesian

so, I'm not a Filipino but I am Indonesian

next one

Daniel Roger, Daniel Rogger

" When is the tutorial video, bro?"

"When is the tutorial, bro?"

"Bro tutorial, bro"

"Tutorial, dude"

[and so on and so on]

For tutorial videos

It's not that I don't want to make them

if you have seen the old tutorial videos that I used to make

the process step that I use to make videos

specifically for guitar cover to tutorial videos

I listen to the song

make the guitar cover video

and if you guys ask for the tutorial video, then I will make it

and..

where is the tutorial video for all this time

I'm still considering it, because..

the old tutorial videos that you've seen before

I try to make differences between them

The differences that I meant are the guitar cover videos just need music

and the sound from my guitar

for the tutorial videos need the third sound, and that's from the guitarist

for the instruction, for the teaching sound

the purpose for tutorial is learning, right?

because it's also one of my experience when I watch any tutorial videos on youtube

so, if you ask me, when the tutorial videos are going to publish?

I can't confirm that yet, because I have to look for the place

for the space, the background

setting up for the audio

audio visual, so..

please, be patient for the tutorial videos, wait for them

that's why I need your passion, your support to push me

to keep going, keep making videos in the future, keep upload videos

your support is really

helpful :D

The last question

The Rookie Gamer

"You a Filipino?"

am I look.. oh my god

ok, this is..

the second time

and once again, one of our friend has answered the question

and that is Best Friend

thank you for the answer

Ok guys, that's all, that's the questions for the very first time Q&A video

I hope all of the questions answered

thanks for everyone who asked

and if there's anything that you want to ask or..

you disagree with one of my answer

let me know in the comment section below

and maybe we will meet again in the next Q&A videos

Thank you for watching, I will see you in the next video

Have A Great Day :D

For more infomation >> Where is the Tutorial Video?? Q&A#1 - Duration: 6:06.

-------------------------------------------

Best Of Funny Corgi Videos Ever #2 - Funny Corgi Compilation 2018 - Duration: 11:38.

Hello everyone! Thanks for your watching! Don't forget to subscribe!

Please leave a like if you enjoyed and tell me what you think in the comments.

You can watch more videos in our playlist, its link in the description.

I bet you have enough time to watch this video and can't stop laughing, please remember to leave a comment and share if you like it.

For more infomation >> Best Of Funny Corgi Videos Ever #2 - Funny Corgi Compilation 2018 - Duration: 11:38.

-------------------------------------------

Βούρκωσε on camera η Χριστίνα Λαμπίρη-Σταματά από την τηλεόραση; (video) - People Greece - Duration: 2:29.

Συναισθηματικά φορτισμένη ήταν η συνέντευξη της Χριστίνας Λαμπίρη, η οποία, μεταξύ άλλων, αναφέρθηκε στο τηλεοπτικό της μέλλον

Η παρουσιάστρια άνοιξε εστιατόριο και εκεί υποδέχθηκε την κάμερα της εκπομπής Happy Day

«Θα είμαι συνέχεια στο εστιατόριο», είπε και, όταν ο δημοσιογράφος την ρώτησε ευθέως αν θα την χάσουμε από την τηλεόραση ανταπάντησε «θα σας λείψω;»

«Ηλικιακά είμαι σε ένα σημείο που θέλω να κάνω πράγματα που μου δίνουν χαρά… Θέλω να επιλέγω πια, να λέω "όχι εδώ, ναι εδώ"

Είναι σαν να κλείνει ένας κύκλος και να ξεκινά ένας άλλος», ανέφερε η Χριστίνα, προσθέτοντας πως «αυτό δε σημαίνει ότι θα είμαι εκτός τηλεόρασης, αλλά μπορεί και να είμαι… Ο κύκλος σαν κύκλος εκτιμώ ότι έχει κλείσει

Πραγματικά δεν έχω μιλήσει για του χρόνου, μόνο απ' έξω, απ' έξω. Χρειάζομαι ξεκούραση, προτιμώ το εστιατόριο… Το συμβόλαιό μου λήγει τώρα, τέλος του μήνα με το Εpsilon

 Η συνεργασία μου ολοκληρώνεται!». Χωρίς να κρύβει τα συναισθήματά της, κατέληξε: «συγκινούμαι… έχω δώσει τόσα πολλά σ' αυτή τη δουλειά, στην τηλεόραση και στερήθηκα πράγματα που δεν γυρίζουν

Να κάνω την κόρη μου, τη Μαρίσα έξι χρονών δεν γίνεται, πολύ θα το ήθελα, θα γύριζα και εγώ πίσω… μόνο ενοχές έχω!»

Δείτε στο βίντεο όσα είπε η παρουσιάστρια:

For more infomation >> Βούρκωσε on camera η Χριστίνα Λαμπίρη-Σταματά από την τηλεόραση; (video) - People Greece - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Βούρκωσε on camera η Χριστίνα Λαμπίρη-Σταματά από την τηλεόραση; (video) - People Greece - Duration: 2:02.

Συναισθηματικά φορτισμένη ήταν η συνέντευξη της Χριστίνας Λαμπίρη, η οποία, μεταξύ άλλων, αναφέρθηκε στο τηλεοπτικό της μέλλον

Η παρουσιάστρια άνοιξε εστιατόριο και εκεί υποδέχθηκε την κάμερα της εκπομπής Happy Day

«Θα είμαι συνέχεια στο εστιατόριο», είπε και, όταν ο δημοσιογράφος την ρώτησε ευθέως αν θα την χάσουμε από την τηλεόραση ανταπάντησε «θα σας λείψω;»

«Ηλικιακά είμαι σε ένα σημείο που θέλω να κάνω πράγματα που μου δίνουν χαρά… Θέλω να επιλέγω πια, να λέω "όχι εδώ, ναι εδώ"

Είναι σαν να κλείνει ένας κύκλος και να ξεκινά ένας άλλος», ανέφερε η Χριστίνα, προσθέτοντας πως «αυτό δε σημαίνει ότι θα είμαι εκτός τηλεόρασης, αλλά μπορεί και να είμαι… Ο κύκλος σαν κύκλος εκτιμώ ότι έχει κλείσει

Πραγματικά δεν έχω μιλήσει για του χρόνου, μόνο απ' έξω, απ' έξω. Χρειάζομαι ξεκούραση, προτιμώ το εστιατόριο… Το συμβόλαιό μου λήγει τώρα, τέλος του μήνα με το Εpsilon

 Η συνεργασία μου ολοκληρώνεται!». Χωρίς να κρύβει τα συναισθήματά της, κατέληξε: «συγκινούμαι… έχω δώσει τόσα πολλά σ' αυτή τη δουλειά, στην τηλεόραση και στερήθηκα πράγματα που δεν γυρίζουν

Να κάνω την κόρη μου, τη Μαρίσα έξι χρονών δεν γίνεται, πολύ θα το ήθελα, θα γύριζα και εγώ πίσω… μόνο ενοχές έχω!»

Δείτε στο βίντεο όσα είπε η παρουσιάστρια:

For more infomation >> ✅ Βούρκωσε on camera η Χριστίνα Λαμπίρη-Σταματά από την τηλεόραση; (video) - People Greece - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

Maroon 5 - Girls Like You ft. Cardi B (Lyrics, Video) - Duration: 3:56.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét